• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta catch em all!!! multiverse!

Take yout favorite character that isn't from pokemon verse and give them a full pokemon team based on their apearance, personality and powers. have Fun. Bonus points if you used only pokemons that have profiles in the wiki

Exemple:
Flower

Starter: Meganium (Their flower shares some similarities to Flower and both are plants)
Second Pokemon: Vileplume (Flower themed and poison type mixes greatly with her seasson 1 personality and her acid proof sweathers)
Third Pokemon: Dunsparce (I just think she would have one :V)
Forth Pokemon: Altaria (Someone so focused on beuty like her would have one I think)
Fifith pokemon: Mimikyu (She would make clothes for them and love the shy ghost)
Sixisth Pokemon: Leavanny (Is the pokemon know for making clothes)

It’s Rassiloning time
I can really imagine this guy as a pokemon trainer, probably has ties to team rocket or some crap idk
I didn’t think about placement, just chose loads of Pokémon
I would’ve chosen Dialga but, y’know

Starter: Baltoy (it has time-related abilities and seems like something the time lords would leave behind)
Second: Celebi (time travel pokemon)
Third: Rotom (can control time)
Fourth: Slowking (regal and seems somewhat egotistical judging purely off of pngs of him)
Fifth: Tyrantum (from the past and also regal)
Final: Dialga Incineroar (red and egotistical)

Only played like, pokemon firered and emerald, as well as some romhacks, so Idk much about plot.

But based on what I know, my character will be Choi Yoon-seok:

Starter: Riolu (Riolu iirc is a martial arts/fighting type pokemon, has energy stuff, and Yoon-seok loves the ever living hell out of fighting)
Second: Machamp (The same as Riolu, and another reason. In the story he actually has a pet that is pretty similar to Machamp, such as having multiple arms and being muscular, as well as being a martial arts fanatic)
Third: Blaziken (because of martial arts)
Fourth: Gardevoir (Mostly because of her Psychic abilities, honestly could be any Psychic abilities)
Fifth: Mewtwo (Telekinesis. Yoon-seok already has telekinesis, and would probably do anything to strengthen himself)
Final: Mesprit (This pokemon is entirely affiliated with feelings and emotions. Yoon-seok, at least earlier in the story, has complications with his emotions and his sense of righteousness, so I think he'd be interested in Mesprit)

For my first I'll use Gunvolt:

Starter: Mareep/Ampharos ( Gunvolt was part of Team Sheeps when he was at QUILL and wields the electric based Azure Striker. I also just realized when looking it up for this but Mega Ampharos is an electric/dragon type that represents Gunvolt's primal dragon form.)
Second: Meloetta (probably the best Pokémon to represent his connection to Joule/Lumen.)
Third: Manectric (Close enough resemblance to his "dogvolt" form.)
Forth: Absol (Gunvolt works to protect people as much as possible so a Pokémon that can sense disasters would be very useful.)
fifth: Porygon (Gunvolt has shown to use his powers to hack and manipulate computers.)
sixth: Rotom (Described as having an "electric-like" body or being made of plasma, similar to Gunvolt's pervasion ability to change his body into electrons.)

Some of these could probably be changed but I think this is pretty good.

Mysterio (Comics)

Starter: Meowscarada. As a Pokemon known for doing illusions and misdirection, it fits Mysterio's motif rather well

Second: Zoroark. As Mysterio's main gimmick revolves around creating illusions through the use of holograms and special effects, he'd definitely want a Pokemon that could create them freely. Thus, Zoroark is a great pick.

Third: Weezing. Mysterio is often known for his use of poisoned gases, so Weezing is a good representation of that.

Fourth: Beheeyem. Having a psychic type would definitely fit Mysterios planning/scheming nature, and Mysterio has faked "Alien invasions" several times throughout the comics, so having a Pokemon with an alien motif makes sense.

Fifth: Ariados. A reference to Mysterio's original crime, in which he impersonated Spider-Man. Fittingly is red like Spiderman, while still being a poison type, as if to showcase a more sinister nature.

Sixth. Golurk. Mysterio is known to make use of machines in tandem with his special effects to make his crimes more elaborate. Golurk combines the robotic nature of Mysterio's many mechanical creations, while also having a mysterious, otherworldly nature, which fits Mysterios propensity for creating illusions of supernatural beings or creatures.

Back