• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Manga Vegito rivals Beerus, who's stated to be still leagues beyond Goku and Vegeta, so who really knows
MUI Goku was also speculated to be stronger than Beerus but that turned out to be a fallacy.

We never seen Beerus exerting his true power.

It is

Scales above suppressed Jiren bare minimum since blueku>heavily suppressed jiren

no I’m pretty sure SSJR is accepted as SSGSS it’s literally stated to be so
On the site its currently accepted as his Super Saiyan form because its consistently called that

It is

Scales above suppressed Jiren bare minimum since blueku>heavily suppressed jiren

no I’m pretty sure SSJR is accepted as being as strong as SSGSS since its stated to be so
And how does Jiren scale to 6 universes again?

That is from WAY before the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga, and considering Toyotaro right now sees Beerus as stronger than Black Frieza... 💀
Yeah, from an outside perspective, It's clear that Beerus is an always moving goalpost, but like, the statements weren't really retconned, so they'd still apply

Can you show me where ssjr is stated to be as strong as ssj? And where that was accepted because I doubt that
They call it Super Saiyan
image.png

Its also called a Goku Black version of Super Saiyan
image.png

That is why its accepted as a 50 times multiplier on this site

Only in the manga is it the same multiplier as SSB

If you realize that Vegito was suppressed and still clapping Zamasu and the only thing that actually cut his time was the final kamehameha beside that he should be good for like 10 minutes shorter with kaioken.

Yeah but it has god ki added to it and how do you get super saiyan blue you add super saiyan on top of god ki
Goku Black naturally has god ki. His Super Saiyan form is pink as a result. Its not like Goku and Vegeta only manifesting god ki with their transformations

Think of Goku Black as a natural Super Saiyan God

Goku Black naturally has god ki. His Super Saiyan form is pink as a result. Its not like Goku and Vegeta only manifesting god ki with their transformations

Think of Goku Black as a natural Super Saiyan God
Yeah but ssr shouldn’t just be a 50x multiplier also he should be much higher after unlocking the scythe.

They call it Super Saiyan
image.png

Its also called a Goku Black version of Super Saiyan
image.png

That is why its accepted as a 50 times multiplier on this site

Only in the manga is it the same multiplier as SSB
Being called a new level of super saiyan doenst mean it’s only SSJ ssj2 is referred to being beyond ssj/ascended Saiyan and ssj3 is referred to as further beyond

And depending on the context SSJ can just refer to Super Saiyan transformations in general an example of this is here

Also I noticed you cropped out that scan
Another example of this is in the manga

That statement about SSR's strength being a match for SSB seems to only refer to Black's usage of it ignoring the fact that the multiplier is that high

Well then, Vegito is 50 times stronger than we thought because SSR is in fact an at least 2,500x multiplier

Now he's 2.5x stronger than Black Frieza ignoring unquantifiable upscaling

Can he finish him off before his fusion timer runs out?

Because the show producers said "**** scaling" and decided to make Trunks able to harm Giant Grotesque Zamasu even before he gained the Sword of Hope
But that doesn't mean Goku and Vegeta scale to that lol I dont think I am willing to buy SSB Goku > FT arc SSB Vegito until post UIS1 or even UIS2

Uh, so now this turned into SSJ Goku VS Full Power Freezer in Namek.

Except Vegerot is the one with the time limit here.

But that doesn't mean Goku and Vegeta scale to that lol I dont think I am willing to buy SSB Goku > FT arc SSB Vegito until post UIS1 or even UIS2
Yes they scale to it, only after they recover of course

Considering SS2 Kefla surpasses UIO1 Goku and can one-shot UIO2 Goku with her final attack, the Saiyans being stronger than their past fusion isn't unbelievable

That and the fact that Super has so many instances of stupid zenkais, them making that jump isn't unbelievable either

That statement about SSR's strength being a match for SSB seems to only refer to Black's usage of it ignoring the fact that the multiplier is that high
But it’s talking about the form in general and SSJ can just refer to Super Saiyan transformations in general I showed an instance there and I have more (here, here)
and then we have WOG
Being called a new level of super saiyan doenst mean it’s only SSJ ssj2 is referred to being beyond ssj/ascended Saiyan and ssj3 is referred to as further beyond

And depending on the context SSJ can just refer to Super Saiyan transformations in general an example of this is here

Also I noticed you cropped out that scan
Another example of this is in the manga

Defuses before he can even finish charging the attack.
Not really his time was cut because of the final kamehameha everyone keeps forgetting that. Also moving at mftl speed makes time not too big of a deal look at the tournament of power. He will have enough time to use kaioken and finish off frieza with sprit sword or final kamehameha

Not really his time was cut because of the final kamehameha everyone keeps forgetting that. Also moving at mftl speed makes time not too big of a deal look at the tournament of power. He will have enough time to use kaioken and finish off frieza with sprit sword or final kamehameha
I know that, that's why I said it.

I mean, if it was just Final Explosion, yeah maybe he could fire off the attack...but stacking Kaioken x20 before that? No that just eat his fusion time, (plus he would be fighting beforehand, so even less time) I wouldn't be surprised if the second he activates it he defuses.

But it's pointless now since he has the AP advantage now.

Well then, Vegito is 50 times stronger than we thought because SSR is in fact an at least 2,500x multiplier

Now he's 2.5x stronger than Black Frieza ignoring unquantifiable upscaling

Can he finish him off before his fusion timer runs out?
Yes! This is what I was waiting for!

Let's go!

Black Frieza:

-Higher Skill: A possibility
-Tail: Natural weaponry
-Golden Death Ball > Supernova > Death Ball
-Homing Death Beam
-Death Psycho Bomb
-Death Saucers
-Imprisonment Ball
-Oneshotted Gas, Vegeta, and Goku casually.
-Can switch in and out of his form to preserve stamina
-Can breathe in space, so he can just blow everything up.
-Mimicry

Last edited:
The skill difference is nonexistent, although Frieza's preferred arsenal seems more promising

Frieza's endurance and survivability is INSANE, so I don't think Vegito can reliably take him down in time

The skill difference is nonexistent, although Frieza's preferred arsenal seems more promising

Frieza's endurance and survivability is INSANE, so I don't think Vegito can reliably take him down in time
Full power blue plus Kaioken plus sprit sword makes Frieza back to chunks again like fruit ninja then final kamehameha. That’s my take on this mimicry Vegito has too. Possible skill advantage nope Vegito out skills.
Yes! This is what I was waiting for!

Let's go!

Black Frieza:

-Higher Skill: A possibility
-Tail: Natural weaponry
-Golden Death Ball > Supernova > Death Ball
-Homing Death Beam
-Death Psycho Bomb
-Death Saucers
-Imprisonment Ball
-Oneshotted Gas, Vegeta, and Goku casually.
-Can switch in and out of his form to preserve stamina
-Can breathe in space, so he can just blow everything up.
-Mimicry
Those attacks get negated like holy wrath or dodged by it and etc. switching out is a bad idea because massive speed advantage with kaioken so one shot if not fast to transform.

Last edited:
Vegito's not gonna be thinking of using Kaio-ken, especially considering this is before Goku conditioned his body to handle it in preparation for the Tournament of Power

Also, Vegito has no reason to even think of using it because he's 2.5x stronger than Black Frieza

Since Vegito has the AP advantage wouldn‘t he win?

Back