• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giannysmag

He/Him
This has been a long time coming.

The Traveler from their Inazuma key and onward should be 6-C for a few reasons.

When first arriving in Inazuma they where completely destroyed and almost killed by the Raiden Shogun, however after going through Yae Miko's Anti-Raiden Shogun training they are able to contend and clash with the Shogun. Now they are still weaker since they need the amp from the 99 visions to beat her and Yae even comments about how the Traveler is "cutting it rather close", but they should still downscale from Raiden's 6-C+ in base and outright scale to her with the vision amp.

Then we get to Sumeru where the Traveler fights the Shouki no Kami who is stated several times to be on the level of the gods (it was agreed in this thread that while Shouki no Kami doesn't scale to the archons it should be on par with gods like Andrius). Now while the Traveler is once a again weaker, they are still capable of damaging Kami as well as tanking it's attacks, even the elemental ones.

Finally we reach Fontaine where the Hydro Archon Furina challenges the Traveler to a duel, to which the Traveler accepts saying "Fighting Gods? I got a resume". Now while Furina is likely not as strong as the other archons considering she doesn't even wanna fight Tartaglia, the Traveler wouldn't know this. All they know is that Furina is an archon who still has access to her Gnosis yet they where still confident in fighting her.

All of this to say that while the Traveler isn't outright archon level yet, they are approaching that level. So i propose changing they're ratings to:
City Block level pre-Yae Miko's training (Stronger than their Liyue counterpart), At least Island level post-Yae Miko's training (Went through Yae Miko's anti-Raiden Shogun training. Although weaker they can contend and clash with Raiden Ei), Island level+ with Vision Buff (Defeated Raiden Ei by accumulating the power of all visions embedded in the Statue of the Omnipresent god) | At least Island level (Stronger than their Inazuma counterpart. Although weaker they can fight and damage the Shouki no Kami, eventually defeating it using the combined knowledge of the people in Sumeru)

Last edited:
You can only bump if there isn't a response after 24 hours.

This has been a long time coming.

The Traveler from their Inazuma key and onward should be 6-C for a few reasons.

When first arriving in Inazuma they where completely destroyed and almost killed by the Raiden Shogun, however after going through Yae Miko's Anti-Raiden Shogun training they are able to contend and clash with the Shogun. Now they are still weaker since they need the amp from the 99 visions to beat her and Yae even comments about how the Traveler is "cutting it rather close", but they should still downscale from Raiden's 6-C+ in base and outright scale to her with the vision amp.

Then we get to Sumeru where the Traveler fights the Shouki no Kami who is stated several times to be on the level of the gods (it was agreed in this thread that while Shouki no Kami doesn't scale to the archons it should be on par with gods like Andrius). Now while the Traveler is once a again weaker, they are still capable of damaging Kami as well as tanking it's attacks, even the elemental ones.

Finally we reach Fontaine where the Hydro Archon Furina challenges the Traveler to a duel, to which the Traveler accepts saying "Fighting Gods? I got a resume". Now while Furina is likely not as strong as the other archons considering she doesn't even wanna fight Tartaglia, the Traveler wouldn't know this. All they know is that Furina is an archon who still has access to her Gnosis yet they where still confident in fighting her.

All of this to say that while the Traveler isn't outright archon level yet, they are approaching that level. So i propose changing they're ratings to:
The justification is using male pronouns in the last key suggestion and not gender neutral.

Uninstall the game while you can.
I'm in too deep already
836b1cfb90acb472273ab37be8dfc3e7b505255acb0c04696309f56081717b88_thumb.png

Eh… I have a whale account I need to get rid off anyways.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I should also point out that the Wanderer, upon getting his Anemo Vision, could contend with the likes of the Shouki no Kami despite only just obtaining his vision, so it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that the Traveler should scale to the wanderer by virtue of the latter being a supposedly low tier vision user (I say that in the sense that given he's only just got his gnosis during that fight, the Traveler should scale or even possibly upscale).

However, my hot take is that other characters in Genshin should get a tier upgrade as well, possibly even in earlier chapters. Not to say that everyone is now 6C, but there are enough feats and scalings to justify a lot of characters recieving an upgrade, including the Liyue and Mondstat chapter characters as well.

That being said, that requires its own thread...

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I should also point out that the Wanderer, upon getting his Anemo Vision, could contend with the likes of the Shouki no Kami despite only just obtaining his vision, so it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that the Traveler should scale to the wanderer by virtue of the latter being a supposedly low tier vision user (I say that in the sense that given he's only just got his gnosis during that fight, the Traveler should scale or even possibly upscale).
Scaramouche is a godly being by nature so idk how well that works
However, my hot take is that other characters in Genshin should get a tier upgrade as well, possibly even in earlier chapters. Not to say that everyone is now 6C, but there are enough feats and scalings to justify a lot of characters recieving an upgrade, including the Liyue and Mondstat chapter characters as well.

That being said, that requires its own thread...
What character do you think should get an upgrade?

Scaramouche is a godly being by nature so idk how well that works
Most of Scaramouche's godly power was sealed away by Ei with no indication that it was restored, and he demonstrated no notable combat feats as Scaramouche beyond him being stated to be superior to Signora (though I havent found any notable clips showing this as of yet). By the logic of Vision characters and his own previous tiering, Scaramouche shouldn't have been able to defeat the Shouki no Kami even with his Vision (at most he should be 8B+ or possibly 7A), yet was able to defeat the latter regardless.
What character do you think should get an upgrade?
Some of the Liyue and Mondstat characters, but that requires its own thread since I don't want to explain everything here. We already have some Liyue characters with 7A and/or 6C ratings, so I should be able to explain it here.

Afaik, there is only raiden who showed this 6C feat,
First of all, my name is not Afaik, second of all that statement is false, there's other characters showing 6C feats like Andrius and Venti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back