• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality type 9 for Raiden Ei/Raiden Shogun

First, let’s delve into the Plane of Euthymia, a pocket dimension brought into existence by Ei’s sheer will:

“The Plane of Euthymia. Essentially, the world inside her mind. A place that typically only allows her existence.” - Yae Miko, Chapter II Act III - Omnipresence Over Mortals

Secondly, let’s explore the intriguing relationship between Raiden Ei and the “True Raiden Shogun.” The Shogun encountered by the Traveler is merely a puppet, a manifestation of sorts. This dynamic mirrors the connection between true selves and avatars:
“Yae Miko: Yes. The true Raiden Shogun, who meditates endlessly in the Plane of Euthymia to preserve her being…
Yae Miko: Her name is ‘Ei.’
Paimon: Are you saying that the one we met at the ceremony was just a puppet? And the real Raiden Shogun is the one that the Traveler met later?
Paimon: And does that mean that when the battlefield changed… so did the opponent?”
- Chapter II Act III - Omnipresence Over Mortals
Yae Miko: Since the physical body will eventually turn to dust, she replaced hers with that of a puppet. - The Servant's Path
Yae Miko: She shuts herself off in her inner world, leaving all the affairs of the outside world to be dealt with by a puppet who has a singular focus on the pursuit of eternity... - Chapter II Act III - Omnipresence Over Motals

In conclusion, we find that Raiden Ei and Raiden Shogun exist in a separate dimension. The Shogun, akin to an avatar, represents Ei’s true self within the Plane of Euthymia. This arrangement grants her a form of Immortality (Type 9)

P/s: If someone claims that Pocket Dimension is not separate from the plane of existence where they have the power to take lives, let’s put it to the test:
Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that can't travel a universal distance, can't affect multiple of these other realities at the same time, and can't reach into other multiverses or higher constructs.

Agree: 7 @Theglassman12 (staff), @DarkDragonMedeus (staff), @Faa_Tzy , @LuffyRuffy46307 , @Delta333 , @DarlingAurora , @Anzu_Hanashiro
Agree with conditions(if the only thing needed for type 9 is to exist in a separate dimension from the "avatar"):1 - @Dog3352
Neutral: 1 - @Woomica
Disagree:

Last edited:
In fact, this shouldn't even be applicable in combat, and perhaps it can't even be considered immortality, since it is necessary to build or get a replacement and also put Ei's consciousness into the puppet, and as there are no feats or statements from Raiden Ei having her puppet completely destroyed and her simply transferring to another without internal help or anything like that, I believe it is easier to take away type 8 (or 9) immortality.

In fact, this shouldn't even be applicable in combat, and perhaps it can't even be considered immortality, since it is necessary to build or get a replacement and also put Ei's consciousness into the puppet, and as there are no feats or statements from Raiden Ei having her puppet completely destroyed and her simply transferring to another without internal help or anything like that, I believe it is easier to take away type 8 (or 9) immortality.
9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Immortality type 9 just need true selves exist independtly from the plane where avatar can be killed

9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Immortality type 9 just need true selves exist independtly from the plane where avatar can be killed
If that's the case, that's fine with me (I was actually one of the people who talked about this, but I didn't remember if it was necessary to regenerate the "avatar")

But, I would appreciate it if you already added a removal of immortality type 8 (since I don't want to make a topic to remove it due to laziness), since Raiden is not able to rebuild/regenerate his body if it is destroyed, as it is necessary the parts to rebuild it, or a replacement, and it is also necessary to transfer your mind to your body.
We don't even know if she is capable of sending her consciousness to another object without external help or something like that.

If that's the case, that's fine with me (I was actually one of the people who talked about this, but I didn't remember if it was necessary to regenerate the "avatar")

But, I would appreciate it if you already added a removal of immortality type 8 (since I don't want to make a topic to remove it due to laziness), since Raiden is not able to rebuild/regenerate his body if it is destroyed, as it is necessary the parts to rebuild it, or a replacement, and it is also necessary to transfer your mind to your body.
We don't even know if she is capable of sending her consciousness to another object without external help or something like that.
I’m not entirely certain, but I believe even Immortality Type 8, if valid, wouldn’t be applicable in combat

I’m not entirely certain, but I believe even Immortality Type 8, if valid, wouldn’t be applicable in combat
If it remains, it would definitely not be applicable in combat.
But, I still believe that it is not valid, since immortality type 8 has to be the ability to regenerate/reconstruct the destroyed body, something that Raiden does not do, it is only capable of taking a replacement for the body (immortality type 6), or rebuild the broken parts (this is neither regeneration nor immortality, just mechanics).

Nếu đúng như vậy thì với tôi cũng không sao (thực ra tôi là một trong những người đã nói về vấn đề này, nhưng tôi không nhớ liệu có cần thiết phải tạo lại "avatar" hay không)

Tuy nhiên, tôi sẽ đánh giá cao nếu bạn đã thêm tính năng loại bỏ trường sinh bất tử loại 8 (vì tôi không muốn tạo chủ đề để loại bỏ nó do lười biếng), vì Raiden không thể xây dựng lại/tái tạo cơ thể của mình nếu nó bị phá hủy. , vì cần phải có các bộ phận để xây dựng lại hoặc thay thế nó và cũng cần phải chuyển tâm trí của bạn sang cơ thể.
Chúng tôi thậm chí còn không biết liệu cô ấy có khả năng gửi ý thức của mình đến một vật thể khác mà không cần sự trợ giúp từ bên ngoài hay điều gì tương tự hay không.
Hmm, I’ll contemplate it later. Anyway, this post only discusses Immortality Type 9. :33

Hmm, I’ll contemplate it later. Anyway, this post only discusses Immortality Type 9. :33
Anyway, if I feel like it (which won't happen, since I thought about removing Immortality type 8 months ago and haven't done it yet), I'll remove immortality.
On the point of the topic, if the only thing needed for type 9 is to exist in a separate dimension from the "avatar", I agree.

Neutral tho im not even sure how she got immortality type 6 and 8 let alone to get type 9,plus archons in general dont have too much impressive immortality other than eternal life (furina only has type 8 due to focalors)

Neutral tho im not even sure how she got immortality type 6 and 8 let alone to get type 9,plus archons in general dont have too much impressive immortality other than eternal life (furina only has type 8 due to focalors)
Yae Miko taught Raiden how to place her consciousness in objects, hence type 6, although there is the fact that we don't know what the process is to transport consciousness to another object, so as far as we know, this wouldn't even be usable in battle, because we don't know if she would be able to do it quickly.
Type 8 is just wank.

Yae Miko taught Raiden how to place her consciousness in objects, hence type 6, although there is the fact that we don't know what the process is to transport consciousness to another object, so as far as we know, this wouldn't even be usable in battle, because we don't know if she would be able to do it quickly.
Type 8 is just wank.
So then limited immortality type 6 or just put "Non combat applicable"

Bump (I hope the CRT doesn't die)

Anyway, here is a statements about the Realm of Consciousness space being separate from Teyvat:

Mission: Radiant Sakura

Yae Miko:
In other words, even though I can't pinpoint the exact spatial location of this realm, I can still send you to where Ei is.
Paimon: So it's abstract, but has a location, but you don't know where it is, but you can still send us there... what?
Yae Miko: Yes, no need to try and understand it. Let me put this simply: Right now, she is surrounded by chaos.
Yae Miko: Everything is turbulent and disordered... If you try to force your way in, you could be swept away by a giant wave that sets you down in an unknown corner of space-time.

Mission: The Servant's Path

Yae Miko:
The Plane of Euthymia. Essentially, the world inside her mind. A place that typically only allows her existence.
Yae Miko: She shuts herself off in her inner world, leaving all the affairs of the outside world to be dealt with by a puppet who has a singular focus on the pursuit of eternity...

Back