• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From this calculation, it can be seen that Inazuma Traveler's speed is Massively Hypersonic+.

And I believe that there are many more characters who deserve scaling from him, which I have compiled as follows (only characters with profiles in the wiki).

• Raiden Ei/Raiden Shogun - She is clearly superior to Inazuma Traveler. as seen in these 2 scenes (not counting the moment he gets buffs from visions)
  • Yelan - Looking at this video, she's obviously faster than Inazuma Traveler. She can deal with nearby enemies (I don't know what to call it) much faster than Traveler. And the Traveler seems somewhat shocked by her speed. (This happened after the travelers returned from Inazuma)
  • Xiao - According to his profile reason, he is superior to Yelan.
  • Morax/Zhongli - He is a very strong Archon. He should surpass Yelan, Xiao, and he might even be comparable to Raiden Shogun and Raiden Ei.
  • Venti/Barbatos -Like the other Archon, he should be superior to Yelan and Xiao.

Last edited:
Calc is accepted, so that's good

Raiden: I'd like some evidence of that speed diff(Even if she is god-tier)

Yelan: Yeah the video speaks for itself

Xiao: Probably should have a revision but as current scaling is he's fine to scale

Zhong/Venti: Obviously fine, since they're god-tiers to my knowledge

You can actually see it in the Feat I put in the calculations. but if you want i put it in the op already

You can actually see it in the Feat I put in the calculations. but if you want i put it in the op already
Post a video of Raiden Shogun outspeeding Izanuma traveler.

I don't need the calc that's just lightning, I need Raiden physically.

I've put it in the topic. You can clearly see that Traveler can't beat Raiden, even without the scene where she shows off her epic speed. But she made it clear that she beat Traveler easily in the video I posted. And she reacted to his speed so easily while her expression didn't even seem serious.

I've put it in the topic. You can clearly see that Traveler can't beat Raiden, even without the scene where she shows off her epic speed. But she made it clear that she beat Traveler easily in the video I posted. And she reacted to his speed so easily while her expression didn't even seem serious.
So, better reactions, and just better AP/Dura right?

I really want to wear it too. But what she shows is only freezing the tsunami. There was no direct attack at all.

If Beisht is fast enough to hit the Traveler and Shenhe can keep up, then this sounds like something with implications for speed to me.

@Nehz_XZX Do you think this makes sense?
Shenhe seemed confident in being able to fight Beisht though she also says that Beisht was badly injured to the point where only sheer willpower is keeping alive. I guess it depends on how much this might have slowed Beisht down.

Back