• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact:6-C Upgrade

I just saw Cyno's profile on the wiki, but I have some feats that might help to add to the profile's validity.

from this video
We can see that Traveler Sumeru was able to fight Balladeer quite a bit, and with the help of Nahida they were able to successfully defeat Balladeer.

And when it comes to Balladeer
Based on this video, he was described as being up to reach the same level as Archon, which made him superior to Xiao, so he should have been Tier 6-C.

And Traveler can fight Balladeer, so I think he should be 6-C, including The Wanderer who can beat Balladeer alone and maybe including Cyno who can fight both Traveler and The Wanderer.

Last edited:
I disagree
God Scaramouche had killed the Traveler 167 times, who needed the combined knowledge of the every Sumeru citizen to win.
As for the fight with Wanderer it's pretty clear that he wasn't going all out in that event and was just having fun, considering he literally helped Kaveh win

God Scaramouche had killed the Traveler 167 times, who needed the combined knowledge of the every Sumeru citizen to win.
That was because Travelers couldn't fight him alone. But he was able to gain Scale stats from it despite losing 167 times. Obviously, he could hit The Balladeer and withstand his attacks.

As for the fight with Wanderer it's pretty clear that he wasn't going all out in that event and was just having fun, considering he literally helped Kaveh win
That was the normal personality of The Wanderer. He had always acted like that.
And other than that, I see no reason for him to help Kaveh win at all.
He only missed and was hit by Cyno, causing the crown to slip out of his hands.

Last edited:
Hm, okay. Let me understand the scaling chain here.

Balladeer is described as being comparable to the Seven Archons, the Archons being 6-C. When the Traveler reaches the Sumeru arc, they are able to hold their own against Balladeer by themselves, and eventually defeat Balladeer with the help of an Archon. Furthermore, the Wanderer can beat the Balladeer by themselves, and Cyno can fight both the Traveler and the Wanderer, suggesting all three of them are within a rough scaling chain of one another. Therefore, the Traveler by the time of the Sumeru arc should be considered 6-C, as well as the characters who scale to the Traveler.

This seems mostly okay, but I do have some contentions over the fact that we'd be scaling the Traveler to the Balladeer despite the Traveler demonstrably not being as strong as them alone. Looking at the big picture, though, I don't mind saying this would just warrant downscaling the Traveler while still overall fitting into the same tier.

Hm, okay. Let me understand the scaling chain here.

Balladeer is described as being comparable to the Seven Archons, the Archons being 6-C. When the Traveler reaches the Sumeru arc, they are able to hold their own against Balladeer by themselves, and eventually defeat Balladeer with the help of an Archon. Furthermore, the Wanderer can beat the Balladeer by themselves, and Cyno can fight both the Traveler and the Wanderer, suggesting all three of them are within a rough scaling chain of one another. Therefore, the Traveler by the time of the Sumeru arc should be considered 6-C, as well as the characters who scale to the Traveler.

This seems mostly okay, but I do have some contentions over the fact that we'd be scaling the Traveler to the Balladeer despite the Traveler demonstrably not being as strong as them alone. Looking at the big picture, though, I don't mind saying this would just warrant downscaling the Traveler while still overall fitting into the same tier.
I agree, The Traveler seems to be the weakest character I've mention in this thread. But he still fits 6-C as you tell.

I am a bit skeptical about Cyno because they seem to be only competing you don't really go fight someone with the intent of going all out if you know it's gonna kill them in a friendly competition

Is there any indication that Wanderer is seriously fighting Cyno? That was just a "tournament", aside from Nahida knowing Wanderer was participating in it and apparently wanting him to make friends (or not, I don't remember), I highly doubt Nahida would allow Wanderer to use power comparable to an archon in a tournament.
Does the Traveler scale to the Wanderer? I haven't gotten to this point in the story yet, but hasn't the Traveler lost to him multiple times and needed help beating him?

Skip to 0:42
Paimon: “Is he all-knowing and powerful now like Greater Lord Rukkhadevah?”
Nahida: “No, I can’t feel the same kind of divinity I felt from the Great Lord”

That dialogue explicitly implies that Balladeer is inferior to the previous Sumeru Archon so I wouldn’t recall him being on-par with high tier archons. Before you counter-argue that he’s superior to Nahida just so you know she’s a new archon who’s been incapacitated for 500 years hence logically, she should be weaker than base Venti.

Disagree.

@DarkGrath @Lonkitt The OP seemed to have applied the revisions before this was concluded, is this acceptable?

That dialogue explicitly implies that Balladeer is inferior to the previous Sumeru Archon so I wouldn’t recall him being on-par with high tier archons. Before you counter-argue that he’s superior to Nahida just so you know she’s a new archon who’s been incapacitated for 500 years hence logically, she should be weaker than base Venti.
Well, I was going to ask what exactly would make him scale at the level of a Prime Archon.
I agree with @GarrixianXD, unless there is something that indicates he is on the same level as an Archon Prime, there is no point in scaling him to an Archon Prime feat, I don't even know if there is any indication that he is as strong as Current Archons.

That dialogue explicitly implies that Balladeer is inferior to the previous Sumeru Archon so I wouldn’t recall him being on-par with high tier archons.
That is only in terms of feelings only. She say it clear that Balladeer was the true God.

Paimon: Is he all-knowing and powerful now like Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?
Nahida: No, I can't feel the same kind of divinity I felt from the Greater Lord
Nahida: It seems that the sages didn't get the chance to infuse the Divine Knowledge Capsules into him
Nahida: But even still...
Nahida: He has undoubtedly become a true "god" now
Paimon: So we're too late?
Paimon: The Balladeer has already... already become a god...?

What she speaks speaks in terms of wisdom and spirituality. But Balladeer's strength was clearly Archon level, as Nahida said.

That is only in terms of feelings only. She say it clear that Balladeer was the true God.

Paimon: Is he all-knowing and powerful now like Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?
Nahida: No, I can't feel the same kind of divinity I felt from the Greater Lord
Nahida: It seems that the sages didn't get the chance to infuse the Divine Knowledge Capsules into him
Nahida: But even still...
Nahida: He has undoubtedly become a true "god" now
Paimon: So we're too late?
Paimon: The Balladeer has already... already become a god...?
The Four Winds, Adepti, and Yae Miko could all be considered a god. Yes, it’s a feeling but him being declared a “god” doesn’t make him archon level. Not to mention Nahida keen intelligence and instinct shouldn’t be disregarded.

Even though Balladeer has become an archon, he doesn't have a people, much less anyone to have faith in him, so he may even have gotten stronger, but nothing that indicates that he gets as strong as characters like the Archons.

Venti: Ahh... How do I put it...
Venti: "The Seven" as people now know them, were once known as "The Seven Archons."
Venti: Each archon presides over their own part of Teyvat. That is the role the archons play.
Venti: Only in performing this duty can we attain power, but I don't like the idea of "ruling" Mondstadt — and I don't feel Mondstadt would really like it either.

Nahida: By the way, there's something I need to confess...
Nahida: Even though I'm the archon and in control of myself again, I'm not very good at fighting...
Nahida: You may have heard that an archon's power is derived from their people's faith. However, I'm not as well-loved as Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.
Nahida: If we get into a situation where combat is our only option, I'll have to count on you, and I'll do my best to provide support.

Besides but, there is nothing to imply that Wanderer is fighting 100% against Cyno, he was only in one tournament (which he didn't really need to win), Nahida knew he was in this tournament too (and if I'm not mistaken, she put him in the tournament so he could make friends or something), to think that he would 100% fight in something like that without something to indicate such a thing is kind of weird to say the least.

Even though Balladeer has become an archon, he doesn't have a people, much less anyone to have faith in him, so he may even have gotten stronger, but nothing that indicates that he gets as strong as characters like the Archons.
Still, he was supposed to be stronger than Adepti.

Still, he was supposed to be stronger than Adepti.
Obviously he is, but I don't see the point, the adepts are also weak (compared to archons and gods), definitely far from Archon level (I don't even know if they are Haishan level, let alone Archon).
even Xiao's scale (he is stronger than the adepts) and based on Beidou and Haishan, even all the adepts together, Xiao, Beidou, Beidou's crew, among others, were unable to defeat Osial, who was not not even archon level, imagine thinking that any one of them alone is archon level?

Last edited:
I will wait for the source of information about the gods. Because if according to my understanding "Archon = God" I already explained all the reasons. I'll wait for the source, and if there really is one, I won't react again. Because it's already very clear.

Archons afaik the top God for each continent.

Like Li Yue had several other Gods that Zhongli defeated.

It depends more on the context but im pretty sure calling someone a True God would be equivalent to an Archon.

Sumeru also had multiple Gods who are friends and accomplices of Lord Rukhadevatta. Like the God of Flower etc.

The Problem here would be that we do not know if they are equivalent to each other or if they would actually scale.

In the case of Inazuma only Raiden survived among her original peers and what was left are descendants yet we do not assume they are at the same strength.

I'd refrain from scaling someone to archon by simply being treated as a God. Specially how Nahida herself said it relies on the faith of the people. So the Gods shouldn't really scale to each other equally though there should be a lowest limit for vague Gods without much followers

I will wait for the source of information about the gods. Because if according to my understanding "Archon = God" I already explained all the reasons. I'll wait for the source, and if there really is one, I won't react again. Because it's already very clear.
Gods and Archons are different things.

Archons are those who occupy the chairs of sevens, people who rule their nation and people.
A God is just a very powerful being, why do you think Orobashi, Osial, Andrius and others have the title of God?

The OP seemed to have applied the revisions before this was concluded, is this acceptable?
No, it's not. I was not aware that the OP had already applied the revisions without saying so on the thread and without a clear consensus.

@Amost6x I can see that you are fairly new to the wiki, so I can give you the benefit of the doubt here. But in the future, please do not apply revisions for ongoing and contentious discussions. Applying revisions to pages from a CRT that is not concluded is improper, and it creates hassles over profile confusions and reversing edits.

By the way, the Wanderer didn't even want to win the tournament, he didn't care about it at all.

(Wanderer): It's not like I care about winning or clout. Really, the real prize for me is watching all these people fight over something so useless.

So it makes no sense to think that Wanderer fighting seriously bitch against Cyno.

pretty sure that it is very common in genshin the existence of several gods, only that an archon is different as he is practically the ruler of his nation.

and anyway, it seems that the scale of wandere with cyno is quite doubtful.

I need the source of this information. I have never seen Adepti and Yae seen as gods.
Too much to list.
“仙“or ”神仙“ is translated to immortals and celestial beings which are referred to as deities in Chinese folk culture. That explains for adepti.
Yae Miko is a fox spirit (or kitsune that's pretty much a blatant japanese knockoff version of fox spirit) which is a Chinese mythological creature that are also deemed as deities.

pretty sure that it is very common in genshin the existence of several gods, only that an archon is different as he is practically the ruler of his nation.

and anyway, it seems that the scale of wandere with cyno is quite doubtful.
Even at the start of the game we blatantly see a god, it's too obvious that archons aren't the only gods in the lore.

@Amost6x I can see that you are fairly new to the wiki, so I can give you the benefit of the doubt here. But in the future, please do not apply revisions for ongoing and contentious discussions. Applying revisions to pages from a CRT that is not concluded is improper, and it creates hassles over profile confusions and reversing edits.
Thank you and I'm really sorry I think just having 2 or more staff members agree can be edited. However, I won't do it again.

You can scale him above or to the likes of Prime Andrius and Osial, since he's verbatim stated to have be a and has attained the Power of a True God, plus he's literally powered by the Gnosis, the thing that made Venti go from a little wind spirit to a Mountain Cleaving Archon

You can scale him above or to the likes of Prime Andrius and Osial, since he's verbatim stated to have be a and has attained the Power of a True God, plus he's literally powered by the Gnosis, the thing that made Venti go from a little wind spirit to a Mountain Cleaving Archon
In fact, according to lore, Venti ascended as a deity before he achieved his gnosis, and his deeds are before he became an Archon (terraform Mondstadt).

Around 2,600 years ago, the Archon War had yet to end, and the world had yet to fall under the dominion of The Seven

In those days, the city called "Mondstadt" was surrounded on all sides by gales impenetrable even to the birds of the air. The wind's ceaseless howling ground the soil and the rock of that city into smooth, flowing dust.

The Lord of Wind who lived in his high tower was Decarabian

In those days, Venti was but a single thread of the thousand winds that roared through the northern lands.

He who would in latter days be known as "Barbatos" was but a tiny elemental spirit, without a shred of divine dignity, a breeze that brought subtle changes for the better, or tiny seeds of hope.

In Mondstadt of old, Venti met a young boy

The elemental being Venti obtained the feather of an eagle for the lad living in that storm-shrouded city, who had never seen a bird in his life.

Then, war broke out in Mondstadt, in the name of freedom.

With the feather tucked away in his breast pocket, Venti watched the fall of the eccentric ruler amid the wrack and ruin of revolt together with his friend.

The ruler had believed that he had given his subjects a city free from the bitter cold, and to the end, he believed that they had loved him as he loved them.

Yet, despite the victory, Venti was never able to give that feather to the lad, for that lad had fallen in the battle for the sake of song, sky, and birds, and for the people who, like him, had dwelled within the storm-wall.

With the crumbling of an ancient seat of divinity, a new god was born. The Anemo Archon Barbatos felt power flowing at his fingertips.

His first use of this power was to reconstitute himself in the likeness of that young lad.

For only if he wore human shape could he play the lyre that the lad so loved.

Plucking its strings, he scattered the ice and snow and split the mountains with a divine wind.

It is said that 1600 years after that (after the events 2600 years ago) he visited Mondstast, where the events with Vanessa took place, which were events that took place 1000 years before the current timeline.

After 1,600 years of history, Mondstadt's "freedom" had sunk to a heretofore unseen low.

Barbatos, unwilling to become a tyrant, had departed. But he had never imagined that those to whom he had gifted freedom would make for themselves a tyrant.

The aristocracy ruled Mondstadt with a cruel hand, bringing slaves into this land and ignoring the cries of the oppressed.

Thus the Anemo Archon returned after these 1,600 years to what was once the City of Freedom. He heard the cry of the slave girl Vennessa, and together with her raised a rebellion that overthrew the aristocracy.

Venti ascended as God and reshaped Mondstadt 2600 years ago, 2000 years ago the war ended and Venti received his gnosis, 1600 years after he ascended as God and reshaped Mondstadt he visited Mondstadt again.

Last edited:
Back