• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giannysmag

He/Him
So some time ago i made a thread upgrading the Inazuma/Sumeru Traveler to 6-C

However what i didn't account for in that thread are the character that directly scale to the Traveler and would thus also be upgraded to 6-C, so in this thread i'm gonna be covering those characters

*Yelan (with bReakthrough Barb). She was able to bring down a pillar with her arrow that the Inazuma Traveler couldn't even budge
*possibly Cyno. Can trade blows with the Sumeru Traveler. Fought against Wanderer, however the latter wasn't fully trying
*La Signora. Fought against the Inazuma Traveler
*Scramouche. Far stronger than La Signora

Last edited:
As for yelan i am not sure damaging divine nail (or not?) to kill that ruin robot are really scale to her ap, otherwise even so it just smurf ap of her charge shot, i mean there is even calc for it iirc.

Also i believe traveler fighting cyno wasn't all out, i mean if you playing the entire story and quest you should be know if traveler was oftenly hold back to most of his enemy, saying cyno scaled to traveler also saying al haitham should be scale which literally make no sense.

Wasn't inazuma traveler are scale to 6-C when he fight ei? How does even signora scale to this since he fought signora before get vision buff.

As for yelan i am not sure damaging divine nail (or not?) to kill that ruin robot are really scale to her ap, otherwise even so it just smurf ap of her charge shot,
That's true, 6-C with Breakthrough Barb would probably be better. Her profile mentions her being conifdent in fighting the Traveler but couldn't find it
i mean there is even calc for it iirc.
The calc was rejected because the feat wasn't there in the chinese version iirc
Also i believe traveler fighting cyno wasn't all out, i mean if you playing the entire story and quest you should be know if traveler was oftenly hold back to most of his enemy, saying cyno scaled to traveler also saying al haitham should be scale which literally make no sense.
Cyno was also fighting against Wanderer and he draws power from a divine spirit so him being low God Tier isn't inconsistent
Wasn't inazuma traveler are scale to 6-C when he fight ei? How does even signora scale to this since he fought signora before get vision buff.
The Traveler in base downscales from Ei and Signora fights that Traveler

That's true, 6-C with Breakthrough Barb would probably be better. Her profile mentions her being conifdent in fighting the Traveler but couldn't find it

The calc was rejected because the feat wasn't there in the chinese version iirc
I was reffering about this, or you mentioning about the same thing? Afaik, chinese version can be different than english, but always in the same context.
Cyno was also fighting against Wanderer and he draws power from a divine spirit so him being low God Tier isn't inconsistent
Divine spirit was reffering to jinni race which can draws elemental and oftenly used by desert people in the past and most elemental eremites. I won't say eremites are 6-C just cause they use spirit elemental. As for wanderer i am completely sure he was holding back as himself was nahida prisoners and tasked by nahida to supervising the competition at the event and not really join it.

I was reffering about this, or you mentioning about the same thing? Afaik, chinese version can be different than english, but always in the same context.
Yes that's the one, this is thread it was rejected in
Divine spirit was reffering to jinni race which can draws elemental and oftenly used by desert people in the past and most elemental eremites. I won't say eremites are 6-C just cause they use spirit elemental. As for wanderer i am completely sure he was holding back as himself was nahida prisoners and tasked by nahida to supervising the competition at the event and not really join it.
That's fair, what do you think Cyno should scale to instead?

The suggested scaling seems logical but the last one is a video that is two hours long and starts at the beginning but I saw no mention or said character Scramouche. Could you tell me the exact time stamp so I know what I'm looking for.

Gianni is offline atm so @Aether2734 do your job lel
Ay ay kak velox🫡
The suggested scaling seems logical but the last one is a video that is two hours long and starts at the beginning but I saw no mention or said character Scramouche. Could you tell me the exact time stamp so I know what I'm looking for.
To be honest i also have no idea where's op links about.
But here simple explanation is
Screenshot_20231107-082533.jpg

It's been stated in the voiceline if the fatui member is ranked by their strength, and this scaramouche was ranked to number 6, which higher than signora who was rank 8.

Ay ay kak velox🫡

To be honest i also have no idea where's op links about.
But here simple explanation is
Screenshot_20231107-082533.jpg

It's been stated in the voiceline if the fatui member is ranked by their strength, and this scaramouche was ranked to number 6, which higher than signora who was rank 8.
Guess that's fair enough. I'm fine with it along with the other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back