• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tickle Monster tries to save a suicidal janitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about how tgey fail to do so, because the beings are beyond their comprehension.

And 999, 682 and the others related to that family especialy dont work by rules

Most of the beings aren't beyond their comprehension. They even have a rudimentary understanding of some of the 1Bs. Most SCP's aren't on this site, and you can find tons of successful stories there. If you didn't want to bring science into it, then you shouldn't have done so as you were the one to go down that route first.

Exept they directly state that the beings the 1Bs scale to are beyond their comprehension. Beyond that, water cannot kill it, nor can it stop it from crawling out,

And that is ignoring the chances of that happening are 0%, plain out

If its deep enough the water would be heavy enough to keep it down there, as it has no lifting strength and deep pressures are known to crush stuff anyways. Most of SCP isn't 1B, but that argument isn't even relevant to the thread.

Death manip may still work, and the fact that its way OOC doesn't preclude it from theoretically working.

There isnt a deep enough water body to crush something in central park.

And it can jump more then a meter whitout difficulties. So yes, it can easly lift itself several times, and its easier to go upward underwater, as the pressure only affects, if you want to bring science into it, objects less dense then the water itself

Not necessarily crush, just be too heavy for it to crawl out of. Though J man may clarify the death manip on the other thread and if it works the way you're inferring then i'll drop this.

Water has mass that pushes down on top of people. That's how gravity works. At very low depths, the mass of the water above stuff is so great that stuff that would otherwise float doesn't. This blob wouldn't float anyways, so I don't see why you're bringing this up. Look into submarines, and their construction. You'll see ocean pressure mentioned quite often.

It, however, pushes from all sides the deeper you go, and its density allows more resustance then air, thus diminishing gravity, which is why no matter hiw deep you go, you will never drop faster then in the surface

Not necessarily to crush, just heavy enough for 999 to not come out of. A lake should be fine for that, though I need to check depths of stuff in central park. IIRC there's something like that nearby, been a while since I've been though. If Jman clarifies the stand though, this may end up being resolved soon. I may have to go for a bit.

and its density allows more resustance then air, thus diminishing gravity, which is why no matter how deep you go, you will never drop faster then in the surface

If mid or higher is good to counter it then due to 999's low high he's probably not winning via his real ability. I don't really care that much anymore, if other people agree its a stomp it can be not added.

Yeah, I agree this is a stomp

@Monarch

yeah, unless the opponent hits him with something that will vaporize him, McQueen doesn't have access to any ways of killing himself that would get around those regenerations. Maybe if he got a good enough poison

That's kind of funny. Stomps can't be added, and there's nothing that can actually beat McQueen without it being a stomp. McQueen will forever have inconculsives.

Ch isn't a stomp because if ch is detected at all it's probably going to inconclusive. He got prep though. That should be discussed on the other thread though.

Without prep and knowledge it would just be "Ch kills Thunder, both die", so giving him prep and knoweldge at least lets there be a chance of CH winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back