• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tickle Monster tries to save a suicidal janitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Would making McQueen not want to fight count as incapacitation? Some characters do that with Mind hax, so, ding that with Empathy hax shouldn't be all that different.
Considering McQueen's method of winning is suicide, I would absolutly count him not wanting to kill himself as a victory for 999.

Eh. If Thunder becomes happy boi and doesn't wanna fight no more, then does that mean that 999 wins? Cause I think it does. I very much think that should count as a victory for the Tickle Monster.

Well, it's all up to speed. But with a distance of 5 meters and no weapons around for McQueen to kill himself, this might be his first loss.

Antidepressants fra

Actualy, how would his stand work? Because drowning is not something that can happen to 999, or any phisical dammage that would kill it

Well, we don't exactly know what can kill it. The SCP Foundation hasn't exactly been trying to kill this bubble of cuteness.

No, but phisical dammage is a no, as bullets are not effective against it.

And oxygen is not needed for it to survive

And it's a child of the Scarlet King, so it would obviously have hightened suvival abilities similar to 682.

In which case, how can thunder win? The dammage done to himself, even if somehow aplied to 999, would not kill it

Crimson Azoth said:
And it's a child of the Scarlet King, so it would obviously have hightened suvival abilities similar to 682.
Hightened survival abilities that it has not demonstrated. Meaning that we can't assume it has them unless given sufficent proof.

Match was slightly unfair. But this match is the equivelant of everyone on the wiki taking Thunder to the therapist. Now he will forever live in peace.

Unless however he kills himself applies to the target no matter if they are resistant to it or not, i.e. he could kill the Thing (Marvel Comics) by slitting his wrists, which has been explicitly said does not work against the Thing.

Again, its made out of slime.

It is not dammaged by bullets, so i doubt that dammage done to thunder would affect them

Seriously, drowning is not a viable death for 999 as it dies not even have organs, the only thing that is likely to work is pulverization, and that is just not going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back