• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
10 meters is a pretty far distance to cross, and McQueen is very fast in making attempts to oof his own life, so idk... Also, if McQueen is successful in hanging himself, Panacea gets lifted up into the air and gets to suffer the same fate as him due to how HtH works. She doesn't have any long range attacks or ways to get McQueen down, so she's ******. He also could bite off his own tongue, probs won't do it since he can hang himself with his belt, but that is a method he could use to oof himself.

10 meters is a pretty far distance to cross
Uh what? The average human can walk 1.42 meters per second. It'd take them 7 seconds via walking to reach him, if he wasn't walking. If she was running, well she's no Usain Bolt (who could run 10 meters per second), but if he were to have a lapse in speed, or if he were to stop running she'd catch up to him in seconds. She could 1000000% get to him before he could kill himself, since they're both in Central Park, and it'd take a while to even figure out a plan to murder himself before actually doing it.
She doesn't have any long range attacks or ways to get McQueen down, so she's ******.
Any act of commiting suicide takes time to think of, and to actually commit. All she has to do is chase him down, whilst he has to have the trouble of thinking on his feet and then actually commiting the crime. With that much of a disadvantage, it'd be hard for him to kill himself. He's ******.
He also could bite off his own tongue
Wouldn't kill him, it's a troupe in fiction. Unless he suddenly has haemophilia i doubt he could die from it, and even if he were to choke on his own blood (assuming his blood doesnt clot --> which it will) it would take an immense amount of pain, and a decent bit of time to cut off his own tounge. In which Pan will 1 trillion% catch up to him. He also hasn't done this off the bat in character, but it seems you've pointed this out.
since he can hang himself with his belt
Assuming he uses a tree to do so, how on Earth is he doing it before Pan catches up to him

All of McQueen's previous matches done by Pepper have been in Central Park (New York) as the setting due to SBA, so he should be able to find a tree reasonably quick. I think.

But I conclude with your other points. Although, if Pan can stop him before he hangs himself, doesn't that mean that McQueen has no win-cons? Even if, on the extremely off-chance, he chooses to throw his fists, Pan just needs to touch him to put him to sleep. Idk.

But I conclude with your other points. Although, if Pan can stop him before he hangs himself, doesn't that mean that McQueen has no win-cons? Even if, on the extremely off-chance, he chooses to throw his fists, Pan just needs to touch him to put him to sleep. Idk.
Hmm, I did not think this through. However Pan would likely only put him to sleep if he performs harmful behavior like try to attack or kill himself so at least she won't start with it

Though it is interesting that a fully in-character pacifist healer can actually stomp someone

Back