• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Terrarian vs Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

You feel a cute presence watching you...

The Terrarian

V

Saber

Speed equal

The Terrarian is at his strongest 7-B key. Saber is at her first (or whichever works best for this match. Idk)

Both have all optional equipment, WITHIN THEIR TIERS.(Unless it makes it a stomp)

Fight takes place in a castle.

Terrarian has a few minutes to prepare an arena (if that’s even applicable).

Terrarian: 7

Saber:

Incon:

Last edited:
Alright so Terrarian buffs to shit and then range spams gg.

He has wings, mounts, and infinite mana. They will also be faster off the bat thanks to swiftness.

Since servants are resistant to non-magical stuff, Terrarian will pick up on that and use magic weapons.

Razorblade Typhoon to do massive damage.
Golden Shower to reduce defense.
Vampire Knives and healing potions if damaged.
Massive damage reduction
Can negate regen.
Invisibility.
Tons of status effects.

Yeah voting Terrarian...

Saber's wincon is one-shotting with Excalibur or getting the best of Terrarian given that they try to go for melee weapons first or something like that.

Just posting this in case someone thinks it's a stomp.

Does their magical thing are enough to pass magical resistance of arturia? She have one the highest MC resistance in fate

Magic resist? Isn't magic resist in fate just percentage based?

About Avalon, I was thinking it could be a problem, but I honestly don't understand how it works enough.

If it does do as it says, hmm..

Magic resist? Isn't magic resist in fate just percentage based?

About Avalon, I was thinking it could be a problem, but I honestly don't understand how it works enough.

If it does do as it says, hmm..
No magic resistance is the ability to null supernatural thing, more high is ranked more the powerfull and old magic you can resist, and arturia is rank A which is one of the highest of fate.

I don't even know where you get the percentage based...

Don't know and for avalon it's an object that allow self bfr in another place that cut out all interference up to a certain level (what they call sixth dimmension) and well for that don't think that any magical weapon will be able to bypass that only prob is that she can't atk when using this but she can prepare her atk

What will preparing the attack do for her when Terrarian can just jump back from the attack and fly away?

Aslo, I forgot, Terrarian will also have summons fighting alongside them.

She have ranged atk, she can't use np Excalibur because tier restriction but still can use mana burst and her wind atk.

For the magic resistance the description in her profile should tell about this can be used

Magic Resistance: An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Unlike the Resistance effect that merely rejects magical energy, this ability cancels the magic altogether. Due to possessing the blood of dragons, Saber has a stellar A-Rank in this ability, rendering her virtually invulnerable to all modern magi's spells and even of Caster's from the Age of Gods. This also applies to indirect magic attacks, such as magical hypnosis, petrification, and spatial manipulation.

Even if Terrarian gets hit they will just heal or use vampire knives. They also have regen.

Also, Saber will be getting hit by a summon as well as whatever weapon Terrarian is using.

It's unlikely that Terrarians attacks will miss since a lot of them are homing.

Terrarian also has teleportation to avoid attacks with Rod of Discord and a pretty good dodge/reflect/Invulnerability chance when hit.

Don't remember that their regen is that good.

Magical weapon will lose the magical effect attached to it, summon if these use physical atk yeah but i don't see them really be a problem

Teleportation can be a problem but their are not good in mana capacity and even their mana potion have 60sec time before being re usable

Mana potions does not have a cool down and Mana flower allows them to auto refill.

Assuming Terrarian has maxed inventory they have 30 potions at least? That's more than enough.

Terrarian Regen is Low-Mid, but it takes a while.

The magic attack loses the magic effect attached? What does that mean?

Also Im now unsure whether or not all non-magic weapons would still nulled by servant physiology since some of them are definitely supernatural and/or magical.

The rod of discord is only 6 second cool down and they can still use it within that time in exchange for a portion of their hp. It also requires no Mana.

Mana potions does not have a cool down and Mana flower allows them to auto refill.

Assuming Terrarian has maxed inventory they have 30 potions at least? That's more than enough.

Terrarian Regen is Low-Mid, but it takes a while.

The magic attack loses the magic effect attached? What does that mean?

Also Im now unsure whether or not all non-magic weapons would still nulled by servant physiology since some of them are definitely supernatural and/or magical.
Its tell in weakness that they have it

How that will be enough?

If it take a while she definitely can kill them

Like i tell the magic properties will be nulled so if it's a magical sword it will be just a sword if the magic doesn't bypass magic résistance

It's not servant physiologie but a skill that she have (not all servant have magical resistance skill) fir being able to affect servant that have big resistance magical like arturia you need magic/magical weapon that bypass her magical resistance (age of god magic or thing like NP that are above high themathurgie), you can use statistics application by magic (it's how the master if medea was able to fight arturia even tho he didn't do really damage)

I'm saying that a lot of Terrarians ranged and melee weapons are esuoernatural so they can harm her as well.

A lot of them also produce ranged projectiles like the Terra Blade and Influx Waver.

Btw Terrarian can easily dodge Sabers ranged attacks. They are used to fighting AoE Danmaku bosses with high speed projectiles.

I'm saying that a lot of Terrarians ranged and melee weapons are esuoernatural so they can harm her as well.

A lot of them also produce ranged projectiles like the Terra Blade and Influx Waver.

Btw Terrarian can easily dodge Sabers attacks. They are used to fighting AoE bosses with high speed projectiles.
I have understand and i tell you that they will lose the magical properties of the atk when their used against saber,

Exemple if they use a sword with a magical effect that allow petrification then the magical effect of petrification will be nulled

And ranged projectile is even more easy to understand it's just litteraly be nulled around her

Rider servant quetz and martha (so not divine quetz) litteraly use their magical resistance this way to take all the magical atk.

And if you ask, yes magic that allow weapon to have magical properties exist in fate and are part of themathurgie that servant cancel.

If the magic they use are not comparable to magic of the rank of age of god or NP then they will not do much to saber

Not because that their used to it that their will dodge all the atk, people that flight exist in fate...

Then Terrarian still wins since their ranged weapons still do damage even if the magic effect tis nulled.

Also I thought only magic atk was nulled, not supernatural in general.

The weapons are supernatural but not necessarily magical.

Can Saber null supernatural effects??

Then Terrarian still wins since their ranged weapons still do damage even if the magic effect tis nulled.

Also I thought only magic atk was nulled, not supernatural in general.

The weapons are supernatural but not necessarily magical.

Can Saber null supernatural effects??
How? And you talk like she can't dodge them, + with avalon she can regen easily

Not only magic all thing that themathurgie have so rune, kabalah, magecraft, feng shui, witchcraft, qi, even thing like ESP, ninjustsu and arcane art

Don't change it's about being supernatural not magical, magical resistance is the name, some servant are even specialized to some type of different supernatural ability

Yes

Terrarian has near perfect aim and Danmaku + homing attack

She is not going to dodge them all by any means.

Terrarian also has multiple ways of reflecting damage back to saber.

All of what you mentioned is magic. I'm saying can Saber null supernatural swords, fictional, made-up swords. They don't necessarily have magical properties.

Terrarian has near perfect aim and Danmaku + homing attack

She is not going to dodge them all by any means.

Terrarian also has multiple ways of reflecting damage back to saber.

All of what you mentioned is magic. I'm saying can Saber null supernatural swords, fictional, made-up swords. They don't necessarily have magical properties.
Danmaku are magic thing,

She can fir many if them even more when most if the ranged atk are magic based or litteraly use avalon

Reflecting back the damage will not do that much since their are magical atk

It's not really magicbut well depend on what you tell if the supernatural sword have the ability to made fire then yes since by ex dragon type sword are tell to weaken her magical resistance because she have dragon blood, so no dragon type sword can get cancel/resisted

How since my point was that their not magic? My point is magic resistance does not give only resistance to magic but themathurgie who is all of that

“Magic resistance does not only give resistance to magic” this makes literally no sense, if it’s not just magic, it wouldn’t be listed as “Magic Resistance”. If they’re resistant to other things, go make a CRT and get that on the profile. Otherwise, you don’t have a point here.

It make sense when magic resistance is the name of a skill and not the thing of vsb bruh, it's like telling that magic resistance of d&d give only resistance of magic

It's not listed only as magic resistance in the profile thanks to let know that you can't even read a profile.

Back