• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest of Zod v.s the Symbol of Evil (CONCLUDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
Nam-Ek vs Tomura Shigaraki (All For One)

“Air Cannon + Heavy Payload“

an explosion rocked the city and sent the massive Kryptonian Warrior through city blocks.

As Nam-Ek flew back towards Tomura, he quickly picked up an Oil Tanker and threw it right at him.

”Air Cannon + Heavy Payload + Kinetic Booster”

this time the blast decimated any part of the city it touched, with Nam-Ek being sent towards the edge of it.

Speed Equalized

Both are 4 Kilometers apart

Battle takes place in a ruined city approximately 5 kilometers long and 7 kilometers wide

4575496-3202709-nam-ek.jpg

Ef8zkYMXoAEKLem

The Symbol of Evil: 7

The Strongest of Zod:

Incon:

Last edited:
Shigaraki AP and Durability: 640 Megatons

Nam-Ek: 1.79 Gigatons

2.79x difference

Last edited:
Nam-Ek has the overall advantage in attack potency and durability. That being said, he's far less versatile than Tomura and liable to getting hit by Decay considering he almost always fights in close quarters. Adding his regeneration and information analysis, he takes this pretty handily.

Voting for Shigaraki.

Nam-Ek has the overall advantage in attack potency and durability. That being said, he's far less versatile than Tomura and liable to getting hit by Decay considering he almost always fights in close quarters. Adding his regeneration and information analysis, he takes this pretty handily.

Voting for Shigaraki.
Counted

I know this is Man of Steel not Smallville but if it was, I remember there was a character in Smallville with a hax superpower like Decay. In fact his version could decay people to dust as long as they touched him anywhere on his body not just his hands. And it happened in an instant.

But when he touched Superman/Clark on the face, it only slightly darkened his face and made him feel some weakness but otherwise he was unaffected and managed to throw the dude off and recover almost instantly.

Some versions of Superman and Kryptonians in extension do have hax resistance and even reality manip resistance (Neron).

Anyway, I will go with Shigaraki for this since Nam Ek didn't get the full Kryptonian power up like Zod in the final battle.

He had great strength and durability feats. His movement speed wasn't that bad but speed-wise he was still a bit lower than Superman and Faora.

And he didn't really have other abilities like Heatvision or anything.

I know this is Man of Steel not Smallville but if it was, I remember there was a character in Smallville with a hax superpower like Decay. In fact his version could decay people to dust as long as they touched him anywhere on his body not just his hands. And it happened in an instant.

But when he touched Superman/Clark on the face, it only slightly darkened his face and made him feel some weakness but otherwise he was unaffected and managed to throw the dude off and recover almost instantly.

Some versions of Superman and Kryptonians in extension do have hax resistance and even reality manip resistance (Neron).

Anyway, I will go with Shigaraki for this since Nam Ek didn't get the full Kryptonian power up like Zod in the final battle.

He had great strength and durability feats. His movement speed wasn't that bad but speed-wise he was still a bit lower than Superman and Faora.

And he didn't really have other abilities like Heatvision or anything.
Counted

Then I'll close this thread. Remember to add the result to both profiles following proper formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back