• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
Last edited:
I’ve been wanting to do this match for so long (ultron vs tomura), let’s wrap this thing up (Idk why, I just like the two characters, yes age of Ultron was fun, fight me)

yesn’t Ultron just loses his ability to spawn into different bodies but other then that he’s the same (Still got that 5.3 GT Durability it seems)
Wait, are you saying Ultron loses his ability to spawn in different bodies/control an entire army via hivemind if inflicted by hivemind, or just aren't allowing it this match-up?

If it's the latter, it might actually be better to just allow him to use his entire army given how OP Tomura's decay seems.

If it's the former, I can't remember Age of Ultron that well, so I don't remember if EMP affected his ability to spawn new bodies and control drones or not.

Wait, are you saying Ultron loses his ability to spawn in different bodies/control an entire army via hivemind if inflicted by hivemind, or just aren't allowing it this match-up?

If it's the latter, it might actually be better to just allow him to use his entire army given how OP Tomura's decay seems.

If it's the former, I can't remember Age of Ultron that well, so I don't remember if EMP affected his ability to spawn new bodies and control drones or not.
The EMP Tomura has is city wide, essentially shutting off any possible routes he has, he still has it, and could possible control machines, just Tomura knows he can use an emp to temporarily (or permanently if Ultron dies) shut them down

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I'm kind of surprised Ultron doesn't have a resistance to EMPs, because I recall Tony Stark installing his suits with EMP resistance or something.

The Iron Man/Warmachine Suits and Ultron bodies don't have Resistance to EMPs. EMPs don't seem to be utilized that much in the MCU other than Black Panther's EMP Beads which he only used once in his solo movie and the EMP device in Agents of Shield

The Iron Man/Warmachine Suits and Ultron bodies don't have Resistance to EMPs. EMPs don't seem to be utilized that much in the MCU other than Black Panther's EMP Beads which he only used once in his solo movie and the EMP device in Agents of Shield
Ah ok thank you (and please vote, I don’t like my threads going for more then two weeks, but the faster the better)

I'll have to go with Tomura too. Ultron doesn't really stand a chance from what I'm seeing.
Ye does, he’s just way to cocky to use his advantages
in other words he can beat Tomura through using superior durability (he‘s got island level and I think they all scale to 5.8 GT) and he still has stuff like magnetism or gravity to use the environment to his advantage, he just likes melee to much from what I’ve heard

Ye does, he’s just way to cocky to use his advantages
in other words he can beat Tomura through using superior durability (he‘s got island level and I think they all scale to 5.8 GT) and he still has stuff like magnetism or gravity to use the environment to his advantage, he just likes melee to much from what I’ve heard
He has advantages, of course, I never said he didn't. Apologies if it seemed that way. He just realistically just doesn't stand a chance whatsoever against someone like Tomura. I mean, his durability advantage is instantly mitigated by his decay quirk, making it effectively pointless. Not sure how magnetism would help him, and gravity might be useful, but I don't think it was gravity manipulation to a great extent or anything. Plus, can't Tomura fly? Changing gravity on him isn't going to do much at all (I'm not sure if his gravity manipulation is even combat applicable).

Tomura just kinda hard-counters Ultron unfortunately. It'd be a lot closer had the EMP not been on the table, because then he'd at least have a ton of numbers on his side. But without the numbers, he just kinda gets touched and loses. At least from what I heard. Ultron just doesn't stand a chance if you ask me. So I think it's an easy vote for Tomura.

He has advantages, of course, I never said he didn't. Apologies if it seemed that way. He just realistically just doesn't stand a chance whatsoever against someone like Tomura. I mean, his durability advantage is instantly mitigated by his decay quirk, making it effectively pointless. Not sure how magnetism would help him, and gravity might be useful, but I don't think it was gravity manipulation to a great extent or anything. Plus, can't Tomura fly? Changing gravity on him isn't going to do much at all (I'm not sure if his gravity manipulation is even combat applicable).

Tomura just kinda hard-counters Ultron unfortunately. It'd be a lot closer had the EMP not been on the table, because then he'd at least have a ton of numbers on his side. But without the numbers, he just kinda gets touched and loses. At least from what I heard. Ultron just doesn't stand a chance if you ask me. So I think it's an easy vote for Tomura.
I was just making sure people didn’t think it was a stomp, just a decisive victory
but his durability is useful because decay is touched based, even when spreading he can fly out of it’s range, and thus air cannon can’t touch him

I was just making sure people didn’t think it was a stomp, just a decisive victory
Oh, I wasn't trying to argue a stomp. I'm unsure of what I currently think the match is. Usually, when it's a decisive match, the opponent has like, at least one possible win-con. But I can't think of anything for Ultron at the moment. Maybe I'm just too uncreative to think of one though. If we can think of win-cons for Ultron, it would be deemed decisive for sure tho.

Oh, I wasn't trying to argue a stomp. I'm unsure of what I currently think the match is. Usually, when it's a decisive match, the opponent has like, at least one possible win-con. But I can't think of anything for Ultron at the moment. Maybe I'm just too uncreative to think of one though. If we can think of win-cons for Ultron, it would be deemed decisive for sure tho.
Shit ton of lasers.
but on a serious note, I gave them each other’s weaknesses, so He’d know he can aim for the head (haha infinity war meme), and enough of that would stop super regeneration
Also the ”EMP” mentioned is radio waves, which can only disrupt communications, aka, he still would have his army, Tomura can just **** his access to the internet so no infinite respawns
If it's a stomp, why don't you just give Ultron bloodlust?
good idea

Shit ton of lasers.
I'm not too informed on MHA (I plan to read the series around when it finishes), but doesn't Shigiraki have a quirk that allows him to just reflect all lasers? Like refraction or something? If so, it kind of renders the laser moots. If not, then yea, I can imagine them just swarming him with lasers and firing at him until he's dead (Though doesn't he have some pretty good regeneration?)
Alos the ”EMP” mentioned is radio waves, which can only disrupt communications, aka, he still would have his army, Tomura can just **** his access to the internet for infinite respawns
I thought he controlled his army through a hivemind communication type thing. I don't think the way he got a body and the way he controlled the drones were different. But again, I haven't seen the movie in a while, so I'm not 100% sure.

Bloodlust as suggested is probably a good idea though. I'm unsure of how much it would change, but at least Ultron would be willing to go all out and use his most powerful abilities off the bat.

I'm not too informed on MHA (I plan to read the series around when it finishes), but doesn't Shigiraki have a quirk that allows him to just reflect all lasers? Like refraction or something? If so, it kind of renders the laser moots. If not, then yea, I can imagine them just swarming him with lasers and firing at him until he's dead (Though doesn't he have some pretty good regeneration?)

I thought he controlled his army through a hivemind communication type thing. I don't think the way he got a body and the way he controlled the drones were different. But again, I haven't seen the movie in a while, so I'm not 100% sure.

Bloodlust as suggested is probably a good idea though. I'm unsure of how much it would change, but at least Ultron would be willing to go all out and use his most powerful abilities off the bat.
Reflect only works after it hits, it’s a No U card but he has to live the damage first, so it still burns through stamina, and yeah he has very good Regen, but if his brains gone he can’t, so he has a win con, it will just, take awhile

How much stamina does it burn through? On his profile, he has an absurd amount of stamina, plus regeneration that apparently restores said stamina.
We don’t have an exact amount of how Much it goes through, but probably similar to the damage he took, like Ultron can do similar damage to 45% and Endeavor (especially with the heat, endeavor is probably the best analogy) So it’s slow but will burn through it, especially because if he can completely cauterize something it won’t Regen quickly (and the super Regen is physically stamina, but the quirk itself seems to have limits it hits after enough regeneration)

We don’t have an exact amount of how Much it goes through, but probably similar to the damage he took, like Ultron can do similar damage to 45% and Endeavor (especially with the heat, endeavor is probably the best analogy) So it’s slow but will burn through it, especially because if he can completely cauterize something it won’t Regen quickly (and the super Regen is physically stamina, but the quirk itself seems to have limits it hits after enough regeneration)
If it burns through any substantial amount of stamina, then I do see it as a viable win-con. If he'd need to maintain and keep up the laser spams for hours at a time or something unrealistic, then I don't see it as a viable win-con. Because at that point, you have the guy who has to fire focused lasers on you for hours vs the guy who just needs to touch you to poof you.

If it would only take a short period of time, then I think a decisive when is arguable.

If it burns through any substantial amount of stamina, then I do see it as a viable win-con. If he'd need to maintain and keep up the laser spams for hours at a time or something unrealistic, then I don't see it as a viable win-con. Because at that point, you have the guy who has to fire focused lasers on you for hours vs the guy who just needs to touch you to poof you.

If it would only take a short period of time, then I think a decisive when is arguable.
Yeah it’s a short time with heat, assuming that both Endeavor and Tomura are HHS+ (cause that’s what they use atm) they couldn’t have been fighting for more than a few minutes

Yeah it’s a short time with heat, assuming that both Endeavor and Tomura are HHS+ (cause that’s what they use atm) they couldn’t have been fighting for more than a few minutes
One last thing to consider regarding that point. How hot are Ultron's lasers compared to Endeavor's flames? If Ultron's lasers are fairly cold in comparison, then it would likely take a longer time to cause major damage and eat away at substantial stamina.

Back