• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Domina Blowlive and the Symbol of Fear [Domina vs Shigaraki]

RULES
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Domina starts in base [7.86 Teratons], but has access to his Summons [78.6 Teratons]
  • Waters Thirds is restricted
  • Shigaraki is in his Complete key [33.44 Teratons]
  • Fight takes place in the USJ building

FIGHTERS
Domina Blowlive
a438a22146c77e99031c2e6a4d7f3dc6.jpg
"I desire nothing more than for him to take notice of me... to acknowledge me even slightly! That's all I live for! I'd do anything for that!": 0

Tomura Shigaraki
fdc28cfda7dd09a2ce81c5023ebe6276.jpg
"As Tomura Shigaraki and Tenko Shimura, I've got just one hope. The destruction of everything stemming from that house.": 0

I feel like Mash characters lack Notable Attacks/Techniques sections.

This makes it extremely difficult for people to understand how these character's attacks even work. The profile doesn't explain anything.

Right now I see Class E TK and Spells, so I ask, what stops this guy from instantly crushing Shigaraki with overwhelming TK he can't break out of?

I feel like Mash characters lack Notable Attacks/Techniques sections.
Yeah, i tried to follow the other Wizard profiles. Mash has a notable attacks section, but not the wizards.... I wish there were more verse supporters who make profiles besides LoK and myself
This makes it extremely difficult for people to understand how these character's attacks even work. The profile doesn't explain anything.
if it helps, I can post scans of Domina's spells here.
Right now I see Class E TK and Spells, so I ask, what stops this guy from instantly crushing Shigaraki with overwhelming TK he can't break out of?
Well Domina was only ever shown to use telekinesis on fodder. Ie, only on Cell War and the Saint Ars students, who scale far below Domina. He never used such telekinesis against the Divine Visionaries be encountered or Mash.

Well Domina was only ever shown to use telekinesis on fodder. Ie, only on Cell War and the Saint Ars students, who scale far below Domina. He never used such telekinesis against the Divine Visionaries be encountered or Mash.
Is the reason because he wanted to fight them without it or because it wouldn't be as effective on them? Or another reason?

Is the reason because he wanted to fight them without it or because it wouldn't be as effective on them? Or another reason?
Okay, so, after rereading a bit:

It looks like Domina did indeed use telekinesis against everyone he faced up until fighting Mash or his father. The first time was against Cell War, cutting his head open which was presumably done with telekinesis. However, it appears that Cell survived this punishment, and the only reason Domina did such a thing was because Cell had been beaten by Mash during Innocent Zero's invasion of Easton, and thus had to be punished.

The second time Domina used his telekinesis was against the Saint Ars DV candidates, using it to simply slice into their bodied, no headshots here. Then Domina used telekinesis once again to halt Kingruss' Secondth's, so this would been a defensive use before going on to slice into Kingruss' body. Again, this use of telekinesis was only spurred on so that the Tri-Magic-Athalon would only be between Easton and Walkis, giving an advantage to Walkis.

The third and final incident we see Domina use telekinesis was against Renatus and Tyrone who were chasing him, so I was wrong on this front. So during this moment, Domina had used his telekinesis to bisect Tyrone across his stomach and had cut off Renatus' hand. However, this was only the case because Domina was trying to escape from the two, so this wasn't a normal circumstance.

I'm going to say that in this fight, it wouldn't be the right condition for Domina to start using his telekinesis to slash at Shiggy, and even if he did, Shiggy as adaptation and regeneration.

That sounds like he won't pick up and crush Shigaraki at least, mostly sticking to range slashes.

But that does seem like he will stop attacks. In terms of AP his slash likely isn't strong enough to cut through Shigaraki's head, which is the most durable part of his body.

Okay so Shigaraki will start with a city wide decay, I'm not seeing any flight on his profile. So how exactly does he answer that kind of attack?

That sounds like he won't pick up and crush Shigaraki at least, mostly sticking to range slashes.
Yeah, mashle telekinesis doesn't exactly do that
But that does seem like he will stop attacks. In terms of AP his slash likely isn't strong enough to cut through Shigaraki's head, which is the most durable part of his body.
Which is why I'm confident on this being a good match!
Okay so Shigaraki will start with a city wide decay, I'm not seeing any flight on his profile. So how exactly does he answer that kind of attack?
Ah, well I was thinking that since Domina's first move in a serious fight is to flood the area and ground with his water magic, it'd prevent Shiggy from having an easy time decaying everything.... but uhhh, now I'm realizing he can kinda just, push deeper into the water and then touch the ground?

I mean his decay would stop if he stops touching the ground, should be possible to move him assuming his flood also has Class E levels of force.

While he can't decay water, he can still decay other stuff while underwater.

One issue I can see is that by the time the water reaches him, Shigaraki's decay should've reached him as well. Assuming their attacks start at the same time. Meaning he gets touched by it or maybe he water doesn't reach Shiggy since the ground has been considerably lowered.

I mean his decay would stop if he stops touching the ground, should be possible to move him assuming his flood also has Class E levels of force.
I'd say it would, Domina using Waters Ponds was able to push away Mash a considerable distance
6.webp

While he can't decay water, he can still decay other stuff while underwater.
Yeah, that's what I've been realizing
One issue I can see is that by the time the water reaches him, Shigaraki's decay should've reached him as well. Assuming their attacks start at the same time. Meaning he gets touched by it or maybe he water doesn't reach Shiggy since the ground has been considerably lowered.
Yeah, that's also true. However, if Domina were to use his Summons, he could actually dip down into the water, disappearing into it. Which could maybe limit the possibility of being decayed.

Sounds like he has options then, since decay cannot spread through water as he cannot decay it.

This could be more a fight, I don't think it'd take a genius to realize the destruction wave coming towards is something you'd want to avoid reaching you.

Ironically just making enough water to swim above the surface is enough to prevent ground decay from reaching. And the water blast would be too much force for Shigaraki to hold back so it'll sweep him away. If that happens I imagine he'll likely try to blow everything away with either a big Air Cannon or an explosion like this.

Although if he finds the water to annoying to deal with he'll likely take to the sky to avoid the ground.

Sounds like he has options then, since decay cannot spread through water as he cannot decay it.
Yeah, decay is always the hardest part to think about when making a match
This could be more a fight, I don't think it'd take a genius to realize the destruction wave coming towards is something you'd want to avoid reaching you.
This I reference to Domina's Water attacks or Shiggy's decay?
Ironically just making enough water to swim above the surface is enough to prevent ground decay from reaching. And the water blast would be too much force for Shigaraki to hold back so it'll sweep him away. If that happens I imagine he'll likely try to blow everything away with either a big Air Cannon or an explosion like this.
Yeah, those would be good attacks for blowing away the water. Though Domina has monsterous stamina, which should allow him to keep casting spells to keep water in the area
Although if he finds the water to annoying to deal with he'll likely take to the sky to avoid the ground.
Good thing Domina should be able to attack from rage with spells like Waters Narwhal

So uh, gathered scans for his spells here. So I'm going to paste them here:

Last edited:
After witnessing the Sasuke vs Shig fight, Shig's got fear manip that's pretty good, how does Domina resist or get past it?

After witnessing the Sasuke vs Shig fight, Shig's got fear manip that's pretty good, how does Domina resist or get past it?
Wahlberg's mere presence when angry can make people believe they've been chopped down by an axe and cause people to sweat their asses off. Cell War stood in this presence without being under this fear, and Domina is far superior to Cell.

Wahlberg's mere presence when angry can make people believe they've been chopped down by an axe and cause people to sweat their asses off. Cell War stood in this presence without being under this fear, and Domina is far superior to Cell.
I hate to be that guy but it aint on the profile and Shiagaraki has more layers from what I seen. I'm unsure about the match overall really.

Back