• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest monster vs the weakest monster

are you talking about fully monsterized Garou, because if so I'd have to say he takes the fight because of tiers and martial arts capabilities. Garou can deal with poison pretty well too.

Sans' uses karmic attacks not poison, and he could win thanks to his reactions and just staying out of range with teleport + telekinesis and gravity manipulation but if Garou gets close he's dead. I'll give it an inconclusive for now.

Tyranno223 said:
Sans' uses karmic attacks not poison, and he could win thanks to his reactions and just staying out of range with teleport + telekinesis and gravity manipulation but if Garou gets close he's dead. I'll give it an inconclusive for now.
KR is treated as soul poison here. KR working based on morality is fan headcanon.

TheRavenPirate said:
are you talking about fully monsterized Garou, because if so I'd have to say he takes the fight because of tiers and martial arts capabilities. Garou can deal with poison pretty well too.
>Arguing tiers in a Sans match

Yeah, no.

>Martial Arts

Sans is a range fighter

>Can deal with poison

Not if it destroys his soul he can't.

By SBA, his strongest version.

But no, he can't really deal with it, and would die in a few seconds.

He can however predict it and dodge them

Don't a lot of Sans attacks pop out of the ground? That's gonna be hard to see coming and it's gonna be hard to dodge if Sans weighs him down with gravity. That's not counting Gaster Blasters and Blue Attacks, which Garou has no way of knowing how to avoid.

Not really.

Most of the time that he attacks from underground, he gives it away by using blue magic and throwing the enemy on the ground with it.

The other one's that come are either from somewhat far away (enough to see them) or plain out flying.

They do come from all angles tough

Fair. Still, Sans really loves to spam ranged attacks and his gravity manipulation is going to make getting close incredibly difficult for Garou. (Garou gets close, Sans throws him into a wall) Garou would have to deal with attacks from all angles, including from beneath the ground, getting flung into walls with gravity, getting getting teleported around, and Blue Attacks that he wouldn't immediately understand. Not to mention just coming into contact with one of the bones for a few seconds to long kills him. Going with Sans here

Sans Gravity Manipulation can mess up his soul: Weight his soul down, chaging gravity of his soul

His Precognition not gonna help him against Sans hax

Garou trying to dodge his attack then Sans teleport him back.

Sans just keep spam range attack and teleport until Garou is death

Voting Sans here

Yeah... Me too... Voting on Sans here. I mean, ever wonder how much Monsters of the One Punch Man Universe he killed. Also, Soul Manipulation and Psychic Power are two different things with Soul Manipulation is the manipulation of the target's literal soul not the physical body and Psychic Power is Moving things with ones mind.

Anyways, Garou is a close range fighter in general, though yes, he does have ranged moves, it does nothing if Sans Teleports him back to where he was or somewhere farther. With speed being equal he doesn't actually have much ways to close the gap.

Though yes, there is the possibility of Garou slowly gaining the ability to get used to such attacks to the soul, it would still take a while. It's not like when he got restricted by Gyoro2 where Gyoro2 can only do 1 thing at once. Sans could do both at once, manipulating the soul and attacking with Gaster Blasters and Bones making it some kind of problem for him to adapt to such situation.

Another Possibility is Garou being able to send back Some of the Bones Sans sends his way sure but he could also teleport them back to him or Switch Places with him. Then again Garou can only deflect projectiles not send them back.

Also... I'm not sure if this is Human Garou or Human Garou that can turn to Monster Garou or just Monster Garou

Are we placing Garou with the same effect as the Monsters in the Undertale World or just One Punch Man?

Also, Is attack speed the same for speed? Does Speed Balance pertain to JUST Speed and nothing else like reaction speed and the like?

All kind of speed should be equalized.

Sans takes this 6-7/10. I can see Garou dodging his attacks and outlasting Sans. Don't forget the poison leaves the target at 1HP and Garou has fought half-dead before. Even with that Sans's haxxes beat Garou.

But i'm not sure. Sans attacks with his "strongest" move at the very beginning of the fight and that should give Garou the opportunity to adapt against it. KH doesn't work instantly and Garou's reactive evolution is nearly broken.

Deucalion.Nikos said:
Are we placing Garou with the same effect as the Monsters in the Undertale World or just One Punch Man?
Also, Is attack speed the same for speed? Does Speed Balance pertain to JUST Speed and nothing else like reaction speed and the like?
No. He's far too different to equalize. He's just a weird humanoid by sanses stand-poin

Speed in general

Back