• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest man vs The strongest creature OMGGGG!!!

So Kaido can just cancel out his clouds and sink whitebeard. Why is the starting distance so close?
I didn't think of that. Lets just say that below onigashima is all land, wano.
The starting distance is a hehe funni joke. Who you voting?

Obv if I have to I vote Kaido, though I prefer this thread closed since you're using Prime Whitebeard and we do not know enough about him. Plus Kaido threads are best after Wano which should be very soon. HIs profile is in need of some updates.

Obv if I have to I vote Kaido, though I prefer this thread closed since you're using Prime Whitebeard and we do not know enough about him. Plus Kaido threads are best after Wano which should be very soon. HIs profile is in need of some updates.
Prime whitebeard is basically old whitebeard but better haki and no cancer. And kaido's profile is fine. Counted

Whitebeard has no counter to twisters, wind blades, or lightning, the latter of which negates durability and Whitebeard has no resistance.
If it’s from devil fruit power then it gets resisted by haki…
Whitebeard's heat resistance caps out at Akainu melting him like butter. Kaido is 2x that.
how is kaido 2x? what 2x heat of akainu? 🤔

That's not a valid reason, we know plenty about kaido and prime white beard, just because you're still in dressrosa or skypia or where ever you're caught up with the show doesn't mean that we are actually lacking information. Do you want me to remove your kaido vote? I won't add an incon for that reason.

That's not a valid reason, we know plenty about kaido and prime white beard, just because you're still in dressrosa or skypia or where ever you're caught up with the show doesn't mean that we are actually lacking information. Do you want me to remove your kaido vote? I won't add an incon for that reason.
I'm on wano and yes that is a valid reason to vote incon... They both are very similar in power and we don't have enough info/feats about both characters plus the profiles haven't been updated yet.

I'm on wano and yes that is a valid reason to vote incon... They both are very similar in power and we don't have enough info/feats about both characters plus the profiles haven't been updated yet.
Bro no just because they have similar powers doesn't mean we are lacking information, both have different AP scaling, and different DF powers, we really know a lot about kaido's capabilities but manga spoilers, and same with whitebeard since he's basically the same as his old version but without the cancer.
Also sorry man for putting manga spoilers in the OP, you probably didn't notice so don't look at the OP again okay.

Bro no just because they have similar powers doesn't mean we are lacking information, both have different AP scaling, and different DF powers, we really know a lot about kaido's capabilities but manga spoilers, and same with whitebeard since he's basically the same as his old version but without the cancer.
Also sorry man for putting manga spoilers in the OP, you probably didn't notice so don't look at the OP again okay.
Don’t they literally have the same ap, dura and striking strength… that alone makes it valid for me to vote incon… plus we don’t have enough info about both characters in the series on who is stronger or how strong they actually are… plus the profiles haven’t been updated

I didn’t see no spoilers but thx tho 😁👍 for warning

Don’t they literally have the same ap, dura and striking strength… that alone makes it valid for me to vote incon… plus we don’t have enough info about both characters in the series on who is stronger or how strong they actually are… plus the profiles haven’t been updated

I didn’t see no spoilers but thx tho 😁👍 for warning
Kaido scales higher in AP dura and speed, because of his zoan and hybrid forms, they are even in haki, whitebeard has superior CoO though, he also has limited durability negation and higher endurance, but kaido is more versatile and has answers for dura neg. Which is why kaido is the favourite. Profiles are fine.
I will not count the incon vote there is more than enough info for a vs, if saitama can have versus fights, then this match is totally not an incon for that reason also matches that are incon for that reason should be closed not voted to.
Should I keep your kaido vote or remove it?

Kaido scales higher in AP dura and speed, because of his zoan and hybrid forms, they are even in haki, whitebeard has superior CoO though, he also has limited durability negation and higher endurance, but kaido is more versatile and has answers for dura neg. Which is why kaido is the favourite. Profiles are fine.
I will not count the incon vote there is more than enough info for a vs, if saitama can have versus fights, then this match is totally not an incon for that reason also matches that are incon for that reason should be closed not voted to.
Should I keep your kaido vote or remove it?
Remove it... 🐵

I'll Vote prime white beard FRA (why is it already added on both profiles?)(My Final vote)

Last edited:
Wait didn't someone debunk the whitebeard reasons?
Who?
And yeah, why the hell is it on the profiles?????
Thought you added them...
Aw well here you go 🍪
200w.gif

@Ryuga21 's reasons aren't even legit (No offense) so neither are the FRAs.

Kaido has the 2x speed advantage, not Whitebeard. That is his wincon.

Kaido shrugged off internal attacks, that is a feat for him not against. Plus the narrator confirmed Whitebeard lacked the power to deal any fatal blows so dur-negation via Gura Gura is off the table.

Whitebeard's heat resistance caps out at Akainu melting him like butter. Kaido is 2x that.

Whitebeard has no counter to twisters, wind blades, or lightning, the latter of which negates durability and Whitebeard has no resistance.

Whitebeard's endurance is monstorous but he will die eventually from too much damage even if he is has the endurance to die standing up.

Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icebergs

All that and Kaido can fly plus his stamina is better (Not same thing as endurance) meaning he can outlast Whitebeard.
This

Thought you added them...
Not me, I'll check the changelog later.

Lol
Those are not in his profile tho... And prime white beards stamina is unknown
Kaido's DF is on his profile, zoans are amps on top of base, and wb stamina is on the profile.

Back