• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wall of Flesh's durability ignoring was only shown on a physical level. Any decent 6-C youkai from Touhou easily survives it and beats it.

Neat. Except that Kazumi is already dead. It's not a issue for her.

I'm asking you to prove that it would work the same way if WoF was in Central Park fighting someone who is in front of it.

And the fact that "SBA creates conditions favorable for me" isn't being stronger, anyway. Put both of them in an actual fight, see who stomps the other.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The Wall of Flesh's durability ignoring was only shown on a physical level. Any decent 6-C youkai from Touhou easily survives it and beats it.
that is the reason I asked if there were resistants...

Believe it or not, its beauty is a form of empathic manipulation, making the opponent incapable of fighting it lol.

I really haven't gotten a straight answer about Norden's protection of Randolph Carter, is it a Kharn type power null or not?

Anyone who can beat 5-A Lavos with speed unequal? or stalemate.

Yobobojojo said:
I really haven't gotten a straight answer about Norden's protection of Randolph Carter, is it a Kharn type power null or not?
You're a whole lot better off directly asking Azzy on his wall if you're legitimately serious about getting an answer.

I forgot who the contenders for strongest 8-C were, need someone to be a punching bag for Dr. Gii, also think he should have immeasurable speed, gonna get him upgraded soon.

UKG for strongest 5-B after the latest revisions?

Pretty sure that she has better offensive abilities than Reinhard.

Defense wise he has broken type 8, but that's kinda it. UKG legitimately survived against a bloodlusted 2-A who is actually fairly haxed.

Why is Yakou stronkest as unequal why Reinhard is equal when both of them are equal? :p

...there are Digimon characters canonically stronger than Magnamon in all of those instances.

Not to mention that 2-C and 2-A have stuff that beat the ever living crap out of him not from Digimon.

Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Magnamon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Magnamon's victory no matter what odds he faces.

To be fair, in series Magnamon used Miracle Creation in which allowed the cast to beat Dexmon who was overpowering them and Alphamon. But still....no. Hell, in some cases Jesmon's NLF sounding ability is stronger.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
To be fair, in series Magnamon used Miracle Creation in which allowed the cast to beat Dexmon who was overpowering them and Alphamon. But still....no. Hell, in some cases Jesmon's NLF sounding ability is stronger.
Nah, Magnamon's hax is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back