• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question

How can he pull of a miracle when he has zero way to put down any digimon with great regen doesn't have the durability good enough to survive one hit?

LordWhis said:
Also, related question- if Clockmon has 6-D hax then why isn't he the strongest in every tier he is in ?
Because he is (at least unequalized for Low 2-C. Otherwise, because Lavos exists), and same reason for Magnamon with 2-A.

Actually, my example is the in-verse description of Tart's ability. It's no hyperbole, when applied to people on her level. Exactly like Magmamon.

And drop this, because the NLF is clear as day for everyone but you, it's annoying, and it isn't what is accepted nor it will be accepted if you make a CRT for it.

You know what says the same thing as Magnamon's Hyperbole?

An Ultimate Insect Digimon that evolved with the data of Kabuterimon- and Kuwagamon-species Digimon. It has a gigantic horn and scissors, and it can be said that its form perfectly compensates for the weaknesses of those two types of Digimon, which had opposing natures. Its body shines gold, and it has regained and strengthened the flying ability which Atlur Kabuterimon had lost, so it rushes about the Digital World at supersonic speed. Having now accomplished this Ultimate evolution, there are probably few beings who can rival Herakle Kabuterimon. Its Special Move is an enhanced version of "Mega Blaster" (Giga Blaster). There isn't anyone who won't be annihilated by this technique.
Magnamon's type of power isn't even unique to only him.

An Ophan Digimon that was once appointed to the same rank as Ofanimon. It possesses the mysterious power to foresee everything in the world from the "Kernel" (God's domain). It is said that it knows all about events throughout the Digital World, and has gained a divine amount of knowledge with that power.
Its Special Moves are freely combining the five elements from the magic circles on both of its arms and releasing enormous energy (Knowledge Stream). And, as for its "Sefer Raziel", which brings about any kind of miracle to exterminate the adversary, even Rasielmon itself doesn't know what will happen.
I can dig up a another one.

The "King of Bugs" which governs all Insect Digimon. Its stronghold, the "Under Forest", exists deep underneath the darkest forest, and it is said that it only moves at night. It is able to manipulate every Insect Digimon at will, so it almost never fights in person. Due to the high density Chrome Digizoid which compose its shell, it is thought to be impossible for ordinary Digimon to even scratch it. The red-hot explosion which it emits from its entire body (Shine of Bee) is impossible to defend against, and instantly reduces all of its opponents to ash. Also, its "Bee Cyclone" summons all of its insect followers, to construct an impenetrable wall of bugs.
Another one. 1-A Mephistomon when?

Elements of Apocalymon's darkness have transcended dimensions to accomplish an evil evolution!
~ St-417
Magnamon's statement is clear hyperbole. It only works on people on his level or a decent deal above. No more. Stop wanking it.

Kaltias said:
Actually, my example is the in-verse description of Tart's ability. It's no hyperbole, when applied to people on her level. Exactly like Magmamon.
So you agree that he is the strongest 2-c, 2-A and high 2-A ?

Then what were we even arguing about XD

Just give up guys. This isn't the first time he acted annoying by using NLF. He won't stop be stopping any time soon.

Why would I have to make a CRT LOL the profile already agrees with me, it is you who will have to make a crt !

No they've survived the Demon Lords. Only RK who even remotely stands a chance is Alphamon. Maybe Examon. No one else does. Kid Lucemon's feather alone = Seraphimon who = Daemon who would stomp all RK sans Alphamon and Examon with a single side swipe.

Kid Lucemon is above the Three Great Angels, and each one of them is Royal Knight level.

So no, Magnamon doesn't come close

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No they've survived the Demon Lords. Only RK who even remotely stands a chance is Alphamon. Maybe Examon. No one else does. Kid Lucemon's feather alone = Seraphimon who = Daemon who would stomp all RK sans Alphamon and Examon with a single side swipe.
Magnamon's profile states that he is comparable to Alphamon.

That's because his description is outdated. That was when we though all RK were equal to Alphamon when Alphamon has proven that he's the strongest. To detail

Highest AP: Examon

Highest Durability: Magnamon

Highest everything else: Alphamon.

Anyho, thread is getting lengthy (over 400 replies)

new one should be made unless you guys want to let it stay until the maximum

Already posted him getting his ass handed to him by Kimeramon, only winning with Wormmon's power.

This is so ******* embarrassing....

@LordWhis

You are outright saying that Magnamon could beat every Tier 2, even when in verse people are far superior to the Royal Knights.

LordWhis said:
But someone will always come and help him and save him.
What happens if the opponent passively erases him from existence and prevents him from coming back?

Does he summon God and they take care of the enemy?

This is a massive NLF.

@Whis

Just stop. You're embarrassing me, Ex, Dark, Reppu, Mugen, Cal (because he's one of us now), Magnamon himself, anyone who supports Digimon AND yourself. Stop the wank. Stop with the NLF.

I think that by now we reached the point where all of this is so dumb and the NLF so blatant that we don't know what else needs to be said because it's so freaking obvious for everyone except one person.

I apologize if I was rude, but seriously, drop this

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just stop. You're embarrassing me, Ex, Dark, Reppu, Mugen, Cal (because he's one of us now), Magnamon himself, anyone who supports Digimon AND yourself. Stop the wank. Stop with the NLF.
FTFY ovo

Just thought I should mention to everyone, Flagg might be getting a "likely 8-A" rating in addition to his 8-C one.

Not sure if he beats the current top spot on his own, but he's also going to be receiving Black Thirteen as part of his standard equipment, which will give him some fairly insane options even compared to what he already has. (Though it'll need to be specified in VS threads themselves whether or not he has access to it.)

OuterversalRaditz said:
Hey so, I think I generally understand the logic behind having 'All of them' for Tier 0 and High 1-A but shouldn't The Law of Identity kinda get the latter by default?
It is completely impossible to debate Tier 0's and it is pretty much impossible to debate High 1-A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back