• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? No it isn't trust me. I would know. Magna's hax is not as powerful as you say it is. Magnamon hasn't even SEEN a Low 1-C.

The real cal howard said:
Magnamon's not touching Trucemon, DarknessBagramon, Shoutmon, unsealed Zeed, or God.
Obviously, he won't power wise but he will still beat them by fluke.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What? No it isn't trust me. I would know. Magna's hax is not as powerful as you say it is. Magnamon hasn't even SEEN a Low 1-C.
But based on the digiegg's description it should Atleast be able to affect any other digimon character (including low 1-Cs)

At this point, you might tell me Magna can "lol hax" Haju in someway and win against him

Also funny enough, you gave no proof that he could do such things when one of the experts on the verse disagree with you.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You are really pushing that NLF.
No I am not. NLF would be if I say it can beat a high 1-a character. It is reasonable to assume that it can beat any digimon character, heck it is stated to be able to beat any Digimon character.

>No I am not. NLF would be if I say it can beat a high 1-a character. It is reasonable to assume that it can beat any digimon character,

>I say

What? No seriously, what? You're basically telling me that, since you believe Magna can win against them, that we should believe you???

Please tell me more about Magnamon's DigiEgg having any business affecting the character who shaped the concepts of the Digital World, which includes DigiEggs, and people in a similar league

ALRF said:
>No I am not. NLF would be if I say it can beat a high 1-a character. It is reasonable to assume that it can beat any digimon character,

>I say

What? No seriously, what? You're basically telling me that, since you believe Magna can win against them, that we should believe you???
Stop rearranging my post dude !

So I guess now Jesmon's OS Generics is Low 1-C because of this.

OS Generics: Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation), placing him in a state akin to the indestructible walls or invisible boundaries in a video game. He becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed. On the opposite end of things, he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health" to fell a target in a single blow.

Low 1-C Jesmon when?

Kaltias said:
Please tell me more about Magnamon's DigiEgg having any business affecting the character who shaped the concepts of the Digital World, which includes DigiEggs, and people in a similar league
Because there are characters who are in the same league who were also created by that guy ?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I guess now Jesmon's OS Generics is Low 1-C because of this.

OS Generics: Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation), placing him in a state akin to the indestructible walls or invisible boundaries in a video game. He becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed. On the opposite end of things, he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health" to fell a target in a single blow.

Low 1-C Jesmon when?
His page says that he can be defeated by characters who are on another dimensional level compared to him. There is no such disclaimer on Magnaman's profile.

My point still stands, you're just telling me Magna can win against every single Tier 2 ~ Tier 1 when, in canon, other characters in Digimon are far superior to him.

ALRF said:
My point still stands, you're just telling me Magna can win against every single Tier 2 ~ Tier 1 when, in canon, other characters in Digimon are far superior to him.
Not even remotely what I said.

Kaltias said:
You mean people whose infitely weaker avatars are stronger than Magnamon?
My point still stands- If God can create a character who rivals him, why can't he create an egg with a hax that affects him.

Issue 1: There are characters in Digimon alone who mop the floor with him. Hell in Adventure 02 he got his ass handed to him by Kimeramo, who is literally only half of Mille.

Issue 2: Unlike say Clockmon, Magnamon has no feats of his hax working on any of the Low 1-C's in the verse.

Issue 3: You are pushing a blatant NLF.

>Not even remotely what I said.

• Goes back
Cals:

>Magnamon's not touching Trucemon, DarknessBagramon, Shoutmon, unsealed Zeed, or God.

Your reply:

>Obviously, he won't power wise but he will still beat them by fluke.

Then please what does this mean?

>2-C, 2-A and High 2-A all go to my man Magnamon without question.

Explain this please then

And then you went on to post this:

It is reasonable to assume that it can beat any digimon character, heck it is stated to be able to beat any Digimon character.

AKA you are stating it can beat even those Tier 1 Digimons

ALRF said:
And then you went on to post this:

It is reasonable to assume that it can beat any digimon character, heck it is stated to be able to beat any Digimon character.

AKA you are stating it can beat even those Tier 1 Digimons
Exactly.

When did I say he can beat Yog Sotthoth, or EGD, or FAA or any other tier 1 character apart from the ones in digimon ?

And i haven't mentioned Yog.

Let me specify for you clearly, by Tier 1, i mean those Low 1-Cs who can utterly stomp him

LordWhis said:
His page says that he can be defeated by characters who are on another dimensional level compared to him. There is no such disclaimer on Magnaman's profile.
And looks like we gotta add this to Magnamon's profile. We added it to Jesmon's file so that people don't wank it. I bet if we didn't put that there, the same thing would be happening with Jesmon as it is now with Magnamon.

No it doesn't.

It says that he always wins no matter the odds.

Which is obvious hyperbole.

It's like me saying that 6-C Tart passively kills 2-A Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche because she can kill anyone and "it doesn't matter" who is in front of her

ALRF said:
And i haven't mentioned Yog.

Let me specify for you clearly, by Tier 1, i mean those Low 1-Cs who can utterly stomp him
Ok, then yes by verse logic and the way his hax works he should prevail over any of his Verse's tier l1cs by fluke.

Kaltias said:
No it doesn't.

It says that he always wins no matter the odds.

Which is obvious hyperbole.

It's like me saying that 6-C Tart passively kills 2-A Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche because she can kill anyone and "it doesn't matter" who is in front of her
Obviously, your example is hyperbole but that is the clear description of how the digiegg of miracles works,

If Magnamon were to fight ZeedMilleniummon then God would appear and kill ZeedMilleniummon. If magnamon were to fight God then he'd suddenly reveal that he is depressed and will commit suicide. That is how his power works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back