• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is definitely not stronger than her, but it's probably because no one felt like updating it

Leviathen can't kill it, so it would just be an inconclusive

And here's something I never got, if you're infinite speed, isn't Time basically permanently stopped for you?

@Gar

Yes. But Leviathan can't really do much other than waiting.

First, I don't think that Leviathan can do anything to something nonexistent down to the conceptual level.

Second, the "go to the past" part of immeasurable is negated because UKG has a pretty good acausality

Leviathan isn't a Digimon. She can't effect nonexistent beings like they can. As much as I can't stand Gretchen, Leviathan can't fight her.

Kaltias said:
@Gar

Yes. But Leviathan can't really do much other than waiting.

First, I don't think that Leviathan can do anything to something nonexistent down to the conceptual level.

Second, the "go to the past" part of immeasurable is negated because UKG has a pretty good acausality
I literally said it was inconclusive man.

And i'm telling you that it isn't because someone faster, stronger and smarter than Leviathan couldn't prevent her from reaching immeasurable speed

Doesn't Rein still lack acausality in this form? I legit don't know if the type 8 helps there or not due to the fact that it comes from a 1-A

RKGenki said:
Doesn't Rein still lack acausality in this form? I legit don't know if the type 8 helps there or not due to the fact that it comes from a 1-A
1-A type 8 immortality > Acausality

Rein and UKG are mostly equal. They are both nigh-unkillable for almost every 3-D, with Reinhard being harder to kill with 1-A immortality.

Although, i'm not sure about our stance on the spear being able to affect tier 1 people, sometimes I hear outlier, sometimes I hear it's legit.

If it doesn't affect them UKG has better offense while Rein has better defense

Last time I heard the spear he has there is a 3-D avatar (as in, doesn't erase on a 1-A level) of the true LLT, but don't quote me on this

Kaltias said:
And i'm telling you that it isn't because someone faster, stronger and smarter than Leviathan couldn't prevent her from reaching immeasurable speed
How does that work tho. Like isn't Immesurable infinitely above infinite? Wouldn't an Infinite be completely stopped by comparison?

It doesn't matter. Leviathan can't do anything to stop her. If you put an infinite speed character against something that they can't beat and wins automatically after a day, a day later the "something" will win.

UKG is stopped only by comparison.

Leviathan basically has a clock telling her "you will lose after this amount of time".

She can launch infinite attacks to try, but nothing will ever work. Slowly, that time will pass. If she kills UKG, the latter regenerates where Leviathan can't affect her, and comes back when she is fast enough

From SBA

"Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

If everyone in the Underworld dies, and the battle isn't in the Underworld the opponent doesn't die.

If it's in the Underworld most 6-Cs can kill WoF before it reaches the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back