• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
should the list be updated cause some are stronger via speed unequal with their downfall happening because speed equal?

So the current contenders for High 6-A are SCP-001, God Brothers, Yhwach, and Jack Frost (SMT) or are there more.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gargoyle 001 Clef can mind hax him, and the God Brothers...curse him maybe? They actually might not be able to beat him...
That's true.

I'll be honest, aside from Conceptual Manipulation I don't see anything that impressive from them, and is it really okay to use them in a match when they have like....Zero combat feats?

@Gargoyle TBH there's a lot of characters here like that. And their curse manip is good enough to make it so Oz's soul will permanently exist and has to body hop every time he dies, forcing him to stay alive.

I see.

They do get blitzed pretty badly tho.

I'll be sure to put them up against some High 6As to put them to the test, assuming they can function in one body and I assume they do.

Theyre called the God BROTHERS because there's two of them :p

Each individual does have the same power though so technically yes they can

Who isn the High 6-A being spammed at the moment?

Also they do technically have combat feats as they constantly fought each other multiple times.

I read 001 profile and from what I can grasps, it has a pretty broken void manip. If Accel attacks it, he is screwed. Not sure if his vector would saves him.

Vectors block transmutation

Conceptual IDK....

Okay enough derailing, let's give them a match.

His hazmat suit is lined with Telekill Alloy which iirc has feats of resisting mind hax from a tier 1. Dont quote me on that though i need to check

If i'm not missing anything, Yurika can easily mindhax Randolph (unless he has some mindhax resisting feat which i don't see on his profile).

Though if what you said is true about the resistance of The Player, then she easily loses against him

But yeah, i will wait for you to check on it :p

Zeed no longer qualifies as the strongest High 2-A in Digimon. True form Lucemon, Daemon and Beelzemon outclass him now.

since he still has a high 2-A form he won't be removed, that said glancing at his profile, yeah he loses hard.

JohnConquest1 said:
since he still has a high 2-A form he won't be removed, that said glancing at his profile, yeah he loses hard.
What I mean is he's no longer the highest High 2-A in Digimon anymore. He used to be scaled above True Form Demon Lords, but theirs no evidence to put him there. Lucemon probably takes his spot.

Sourcehhhhhd
Mindblow

Theirs also Cinnamon Roll Zeed who has massive insecurities and self-esteem problems who got his ass kicked by Koh.

Don't Personally think GIFfany is getting around The Boneless abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back