• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my stuff thinking if we do anything its that we agree on a strongest High 6-A first, gonna stand by my suggestion for SCP-001

Not accepted just yet but....

Delsin Rowe is becoming High 7A very soon.....Amd when he dies, Iron Mans biggest and only notable title goes out the window.

John985 said:
Ren was lossing to dantes if his np wasnt restricted.
Read again, NP was restricted and speed was equalized

Not gonna repeat it again, Ren EFF blitz Dantes before he could even act if speed was unequalized

true plus IC he goes for his briahs anyway so with speed unequal he will blitz to all hell EFO or EFF

ALRF said:
Read again, NP was restricted and speed was equalized

Not gonna repeat it again, Ren EFF blitz Dantes before he could even act if speed was unequalized
wasn't because of dantes immeasurable speed that he was losing?

1. In First Light, she is able to use Neon Clouds to increase her speed, which is literally faster than light. And is able to react and control her movements while moving at these speeds.

2. She does tho

Based on the info on the profile (assuming all of it is correct), he might be able to take it for speed unequal.

For speed equalized High 7-A though, I'm proposing this asshole.

Nvm I found her, it's funny how light can travel faster than itself. Also while on that topic her profile says "can move and react at relativistic speeds", should be light speed.

Now that Warhammer got an upgrade, 1-B should belong to SCP 001. More accurately, Swann's proposal.

"Nvm found her"

But I'm sure there's a Masadaverse 7-A, there always is a MV character for almost every tier.

The first time I heard of SCP was when people were playing the game a few years ago. And then I saw a bunch of SCP-682 spammage and I thought:

"Wait, SCP? That's not the same thing as that game, is it?"

Unite My Rice said:
"Nvm found her"
But I'm sure there's a Masadaverse 7-A, there always is a MV character for almost every tier.
I tried looking, and it looks like they're only 7-A, not High 7-A.

Also, is it just me, or are there tiers that you are uncomfortable seeing without a High or Low before it? Like, for some reason I'm okay with High 6-A, but not 6-A, is that weird?

TeenAngel101 said:
The first time I heard of SCP was when people were playing the game a few years ago. And then I saw a bunch of SCP-682 spammage and I thought:

To be fair, the game is actually pretty damn powerful, specifically the main character

The Player (SCP Containment Breach)

WeeklyBattles said:
TeenAngel101 said:
To be fair, the game is actually pretty damn powerful, specifically the main character

The Player (SCP Containment Breach)
>Spends the whole game running for his life like a little bitch.

>Solos countless verses.

But Terrarian isn't High 7A.

Also, him not being far below someone who's at least 6C should make him 6C right?

Backward scaling because he certainly isn't that much weaker than the Wall, but still not exactly as strong.

Also "At least" isn't a tier of its own. If you're At least 4-C for casually busting the sun, you're still considered baseline 4-C, just casually so. Which means that people below you would be casually Low 4-C.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Backward scaling because he certainly isn't that much weaker than the Wall, but still not exactly as strong.

Also "At least" isn't a tier of its own. If you're At least 4-C for casually busting the sun, you're still considered baseline 4-C, just casually so. Which means that people below you would be casually Low 4-C.
Wouldn't that be small island level+ then?

+ Implies more than half the power of 6-C. I decided to be conservative and not throw a rather arbitrary +. Doesn't really matter though, considering it would still be High 7-A in the end.

Point taken.

They're gonna get upgraded past High 7A eventually something tells me.

Also, quick Question, is how high into MFTL+ is Terrarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back