• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js250476 said:
And I'm just waiting til MLP becomes 2-A those infinite worlds aren't just there for nothing
Ever wonder if it's kinda screwed up this wiki has made us want to see planets, stars and entire multiverses get blown up for the sake of character profiles?

Not sure if it was ever confirmed to have affected the higher-dimensionals of SCP, but I don't think it was.

Though tbh, we just recently lost SCP-239, Los' and the Neverwere as potential candidates for the Unknown tier, so I've got nothing as far as whoever/whatever else could fill the role.

@King of Negativity

Well, 2935 Event did killed SCP-682, who is basically a 196,884-dimensional / countless-dimensional being in a 3-D shell so... Maybe he can get some spot in this thread?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Not sure if it was ever confirmed to have affected the higher-dimensionals of SCP, but I don't think it was.
Though tbh, we just recently lost SCP-239, Los' and the Neverwere as potential candidates for the Unknown tier, so I've got nothing as far as whoever/whatever else could fill the role.
I'm inclined to believe its superior to 1-B Chaos King if it turns out to have done so, as unlike Chaos King there was no struggle in the event and everything appears to have died instantaniously.

Chaos King is High 1-B though, not just 1-B.

Of course even then, we already know what the peak of Oblivion's "Unknown" key is, so we shouldn't really use it here.

I'm honestly shocked no one brought Lord Vitiate or the Hero of Tytho for 5A.

Vitiate, like all Star Wars characters, leads with his insane mindfuck, and he has Sub-Atomic Matter destruction to the point of literally melting the surface of a planet including it's oceans.

And of course Typhon by virtue of having the former and well, beating Vitiate, tho not as haxed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he completely absorb mindhax which could affect the Scarlet King?

Because if so, that in and of itself is bad news for someone with any 3-D mind manipulation.

Gargoyle One said:
I'm sorry, I don't remember him adapting to the good old one trillion Mind ****
Please, try galactic to universal mindfuck.

Which is something else Star Wars can do.

Updated my list, thinking its time a new threads made, we're creeping up on 400 replies,

@King

Yes and no. 999 has the potential to affect the Scarlet King, but it can't do so yet because it's a child and its powers have not reached this level yet. Iirc, the best feat of 999 so far is affecting 682

682's mind hax resistance feats are as follows:

• Resisted being mind controlled by SCP-061, then absorbed its powers and used them to breach containment.
  • Resisting 999's mind hax (As already stated)
  • Resisting SCP-963, which doesnt just posses the thing it makes contact with, but it literally consumes and destroys their consciousness and replaces it with that of the previous holder. 682 literally reflected this effect back onto Dr. Bright and took control of him.
  • Immune to SCP-668's mind altering effects
    • SCP-668 broadcasts a psychic signal that affects all sentient beings with a Psionic Resistance Index of 97 or lower. The average human has a Psionic Resistance Index of 24, and 682's is described as being well above SCP-668's threshold of effect to the point where they truly believe 682 may very well be just flat out immune to possession.

Would Lavos's abilities be able to do anything to 682 in his 5-A form?

Would they be able to affect 682, yes, well, not all of them would actually but most would

Would they allow Lavos to defeat 682...very hard to say

I'd like to think Toad Liu Hai would be one of the most powerful (With speed equalized), or at least one of the more powerful, High 8-C tiers, for being able to literally create/destroy buildings, which he can manipulate into a void, and warp reality within them, though I may be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back