• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest for Every Tier 15

Whoever beats the most other people. Back when he was 5-A, kharn won against all the contestants but he wasn't on the list, because he wouldn't win as often in general. Same reason that I didn't suggest Culexus assassin's for low 5-B, though they do have powers more generally applicable.

Wokistan said:
Whoever beats the most other people. Back when he was 5-A, kharn won against all the contestants but he wasn't on the list, because he wouldn't win as often in general. Same reason that I didn't suggest Culexus assassin's for low 5-B, though they do have powers more generally applicable.
Hmm so:

If x can beat all other contestants in his tier except for Y, while Y wins against a lot less ppl but wins vs X. Then "x" is called the strongest for his tier right?

Yeah, probably. Actually, now that I think about it, who else is in low 5-B? Culexus assassin may actually be a pretty good contestant.

For the lharn example, while he shut down the super ha xed 5-As well, he loses to his opponents having higher AP and skill. While the haxxed 5-As lost to kharn, they can beat people more skilled and powerful than them if they don't have to deal with khorne not letting them use their powers.

Timemon would never have the 6-C spot to begin with. Only reason he had it before was because he had Immeasurable speed. Something in which I got rid of a while ago.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Timemon would never have the 6-C spot to begin with. Only reason he had it before was because he had Immeasurable speed. Something in which I got rid of a while ago.
Who's the top dog rn then?

Ok so:

Galio would lose via being slower so the dimensional gap BFR would work wonders

Timemon just lost.

And his passive would make him win against a ton of other ppl. (literally anyone who doesn't have at least Mid-Godly would be a missmatch with this dude)

Anyone got any ideas on a similarly strong 6-C?

I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of characters who are much faster than Mami and Sirzechs in 6-C, like the characters from Kid Icarus. Pretty sure that there are more. I don't know who would take speed equal though.

Eclar said:
I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of characters who are much faster than Mami and Sirzechs in 6-C, like the characters from Kid Icarus. Pretty sure that there are more. I don't know who would take speed equal though.
Well speed wouldn't exactly help vs Sirzechs (passive erasure). As for Mami, Sirzechs should have no problem defeating her via bombing.

So whatever the speed it wouldn't rly help vs something that passively erases you just by being in one's presence.

Depends on his passive range. If its less than 4km, then by SBA he can still get blitzed.

Immeasurable speed is also > passives, though I can't think of any in 6-C.

Also can that passive erasing guy erase concepts or minds? If no, get blitzed by any of the three I mentioned.

Wokistan said:
Immeasurable speed is also > passives, though I can't think of any in 6-C.
Well yes and no. Immesurable or not it's still speed if you literally see a dude who's actualy destructive energy there is not much you can do (you'd die instantly if you were to be in his range, that's what i mean, so you wouldn't be able to move like that).

And about the range stuff there are 2 stuff helping Sirzechs here:

1. Is that they at least have to have kilometer wide range (wait no, sirzechs has that already).

2. The fact that SBA says "4km unless big advantages are gained through this" so there is that.

But yeah it is possible.

Being beyond linear time with speed alone? You should be fine against being affected immediately, since implying that that is an issue implies you are bound to linear time and can't just sidestep the issue entirely. Acausality may help out as well, depending on how it works. A lot of the time, if characters passively stomp I'll recommend starting their opponent out of the range of their passive.

Who's in low 5-B? Culexus assassins may have something going there.

Culexus should beat GK.

Considering they can permakill daemons in the eye of terror and cut off nids from the hive mine? Regular mid godly shouldn't be any issue.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also I made a mistake, she's faster than him as a High 4-C. But he's only the strongest Speed Equal High 4-C.
Isn't SMT Hator relatively close to baseline FTL? Akron can keep up with multiple 2,48 c characters at once

@Warren

No

Given a day or two and there will be a brand new batch of Low 1-Bs in the form of I/O's Shadow Nulls and Digital Ghosts, so those should be some good matches for Homestuck and Unicron

I'm just sitting there, enjoying the fact that Yukari got the High 4-C spot stolen from her by someone from her own verse.

Back