• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest for Every Tier 15

Masadaverse should be remved from the list, the stronghest character in that verse got stomped by Nyartholept, the weakest outer god.

Overlord775 said:
Masadaverse should be remved from the list, the stronghest character in that verse got stomped by Nyartholept, the weakest outer god.
Never happened

Hell, I made that fight, and it was entirely an incon

Pretty sure the reason they're all up there is that there's no actual consensus as for whether or not the way 1-A matches are being debated is even properly accurate or not.

You know, the same reason we don't add 1-A matches because many times people argue things that aren't actually true due to general lack of understanding of one or another cosmology, many times leading to the possibility of eluding results or improper gauging of a character's abilities.

FateAlbane said:
Pretty sure the reason they're all up there is that there's no actual consensus as for whether or not the way 1-A matches are being debated is even properly accurate or not.
You know, the same reason we don't add 1-A matches because many times people argue things that aren't actually true due to general lack of understanding of one or another cosmology.
^This

1-As fighting is really, really strange even as an idea. For example, stuff in Lovecraft is beyond even the idea of change, as such a thing is only a product of the severely limited worldview of humanity. Everything is happening, will happen, has already happened, and will never happen, all at once. While these beings can be more transcendent than one another, a "Fight" between something like that and something else isn't really compatible with their nature.

Baseline for most. Unknown amount above baseline for Frontier cast, X-Antibody mons, Grimmon and most Tamers.

I did, but have a few things to finish before I do. Namely in regards to WA. The thread was made a few days in advance with that in mind.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'll make a match....once I finish changing the Folder Continent High 6-C's to High 6-B.
If Meramon's second form becomes High 6-B i have the perfect opponent for him

Isn't withstanding the big bang a 3-B feat? It's still impressive regardless though.

Back