• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest for Every Tier 15

@Zach

Looking at Monika, the only thing she can really do to him is Plot Manipulation, would that be able to affect an Abstract being who embodies, not 1, but 2 concepts? I personally believe he should have concept manipulation as well, since he embodies the concept and can control them to an unlimited degree, but even without it, I still want to know if Plot Manipulation would be enough.

If he got killed by the player I don't see why he needs conceptual damage to kill. Monika just erases him. I'm saying she beats him and I personally dislike Doki Doki.

@Zach

Old Cob didn't have his heart in that fight, and The Player didn't kill him. Cob trapped Mellori and the player couldn't do anything to stop him

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...Why is the narrator low 7-B? If he has plot manipulation over an entire game world he should be Low 2-C.
That's hax. Also the game world isn't infinite or stated to be a universe.

Also speaking of the Narrator, why does he have Type 4 immortality? He could just be a town-level reality warper, we don't know anything about the world that he comes from, we can't assume he's a god.

Undertale and Doki are tier 2 due to being able to create/destroy infinite universes. Not through plot manip.

Monika deletes 54 or so save files, which are entirely separate timelines of presumably full-functioning worlds.

The Narrator in the stanley parable just resets time (doesn't create or destroy timelines) for a relatively small area within a possibly larger world.

He doesn't control a city. He madness manips then kills Stanley and leaves him in a city, with no indication that he actually controls that city.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The same could be argued for Doki Doki. Either Monika should be downgaded massively or the narrator should be upgraded massively.
Monika erases 54 continuities of time. Which is an AP feat.

The narrator resets time on a city block level. These are not comparable.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Chaos and White Face seems like two potential candidates for that title.

Although either way, Vecna doesn't qualify for strongest unequalized, so he gets equalized at best.
white face is going to lose the 3-A spot.

Actually, Mikaboshi (Chaos King) with its 1-A imoortality and Higher dimensional absorption should take the 3-A spot handily.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The same could be argued for Doki Doki. Either Monika should be downgaded massively or the narrator should be upgraded massively.
It's specified that Monika in the game can control and destroy an entire universe with her power, and that the game is a "reality".

I mean, generally, avatars have some level of protection to mind shenanigans via being controlled by higher duimensional beings.

Incap via Power Null (if this work)

Chaos King absorbs higher dimensional powers and reality. I dont think 3D PNull will restrict it more than an instant.

I don't think Bayonetta gets 4-C. There are characters who are much faster than her and have hax in her tier, like Plutonia (who is MFTL+)

Speed equal is another matter.

Once I get around to making the file, the deathsingers would probably be the strongest 4-C. As of now, idk.

I should get to making some Wrinkle in time profiles everyone is either simultaneously High 2-A to 10-C and or 10-B with High 2-A immeasurable speed and hax

Back