• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nakiri is a mindless being. Due to this, Amakasu Masahiko who pratically can **** up the will of a 2-B (Maybe even 2-A but not sure on it for now) being cannot even control his action unlike the other gods

IS AMakasu one of those characters who could otherwise mindhax robots and mindless dudes, or what? I've seen fictions that portray that as an effortless task to mindhax, and fictions that portray it as outright impossible. Its annoying for cross verse scaling.

@Wokis

He specifically cannot control Nakiri due to the dragon being mindless. So nah he can't do that.

Dunno about robots

ALRF said:
@Wokis

He specifically cannot control Nakiri due to the dragon being mindless. So nah he can't do that.

Dunno about robots
Nihilus stays then.

Also his speed is bad.

@Gargoyle

Did you read my post clearly? Amakasu, someone who can overpower others with his 2-B willpower can't do that to Nakiri Kuubou

You'll pratically need a higher form of 2-B mindhax or 2-A or above to even halt him + Passive earthquakes in the kilometers (above 4) that atomizes even metaphysical beings and harms their souls.

His speed is more of a travel one and they are not relied to his tremors

ALRF said:
@Wokis

Dunno about robots
Yes I read your post.

Amakasu cant mindhax a mindless being, am I getting this wrong?

Because if so, why did you say it?

>Nihilus stays then.

You said this when Nakiri by all means can stomp him easily. Unless i misunderstood you?

Never mind i saw your previous post

Gargoyle One said:
Nihilus and Amon can affect mindless beings.

Still does he have any passive stuff?
Because i didn't see this previously

Also yeah, his tremors are passive

I know I saw you're previous.

So asking again, he can't mindhax mindless beings?

Because if so, that's not because Nakiri can resist 2B mindhax, that means he can't mindhax Mindless beings

Nah Amakasu couldn't control him

Albeit Yurika Tatsumiya (a better mindhax user than Amakasu) used hers in conjunction with a Rosei blood (Just to put in simple 2-B power boost in her hax) actually managed to mindhax Nakiri only for him to overpower it after some seconds

Not even sure why you bothered stating Amakasu couldn't control him but okay.

Nakiri for strongest High 6A

Because i wasn't under the impression both those guys could mindhax mindless beings :p

Btw, anyone for 4-C now that Yakou and Reinhard are no longer in that spot?

No:

For High3-A, Bobobo is just an infinite 3-D, meaning 4Ds can stomp him.

For 2-C, there are tons of characters who can stomp him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back