• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wokistan

We've got a calc on hail russia loli! which is 7-C. And considering it's far better than using a statement on said shields + it's kinda consistent as most of other characters should be in the 7-C range.

Not that it much bothers him since absorption is all he needs tbh.

And just you wait when he gets his Tatari key, in which he absorbs everything without having to trigger his ability or anything really and with said ability working on even the dead and possibly even others from other dimensions and such

Considering she has precog that lets her view the future, she'll probably start with whatever she needs to. And even if Liliana can leave in almost an instant, Fee can do things like give herself an infinite amount of time to perform her actions, or make Lilana slow down with time manipulation or time stop.

I'm wondering more if her hax activates immediately or not.

To my knowledge, a large amount of it activates on thought. And paradox-time manipulation/time stop will give her longer to activate it for the ones that don't.

The important one is the time stuff, since planeswalking should be thought based and her other stuff, while not on thought, is very fast. If things aren't thought based she can also power null them.

If that's a consistent opening, guess she wins.

Probably, but 1 High 1-A isn't really stronger than another for reasons above. Who even is high 1-C?

1-As can be compared like that. I don't know much about him, but Cthulhu mythos and Umineko establish crazy levels of transcendence. If he was to be there for 1-A, it wouldn't be for the reasons he's possibly high 1-A.

God is a pretty powerful 1-A, I don't if know it its be enough to be one of the most powerful though

He casted an illusion which gave limitations to the true self of humans (the truest selves of humans are beings of infinite oneness, beyond duality, beyond Maya , and beyond time and space) but even after humans "strips away the layers of dream" projected by God, the true selves of humans are still floating in the eternal ocean that is the consciousness of God

Cthulhu mythos has the strongest elder gods at 1-A, and the first of the Gates represents a level of transcendence equal to how transcendent the strongest Elders are to normal people. Hypnos passed this first gate, but at the cost of his mind. Umr At-Tawil is described as far beyond what lay beyond this first gate. There's an infinite hierarchy of these gates, each transcending the last in the manner that a strong elder transcends a human. Outer gods are totally outside the infinite hierarchy of the gates, and are also entirely outside concepts such as change as that's only something that exists from the perspective of a lower being. In truth, all that is always was and always is, and perceiving change is a consequence of our limited mindset. Nyarolothep's avatars, and possibly Nyar itself is around here. Outer gods have their own infinite hierarchy, which Shub-Niggurath is beyond, and I'm pretty sure Shub's the strongest 1-A on the site. Yog Sothoth is High 1-A, and Azathoth is obviously 0.

Not knowledgeable on Masada or Umineko, so I'm not qualified to say how 1-A they are.

Umineko: Bernkastel and Lamdadelta lose to Shub, because Shub doesn't have a 1A equal. The Umineko girls have two restrictions: Featherine(High-1A) and Themselves(equal 1As), while Shub only has one: Yog-Soggoth(High-1A).

Masadaverse: Hajun seems a bit iffy to me, because he only has one restriction: His tumor. Plus there haven't been many 1A fights lately to elaborate on this issue, so I'm not sure.

Edit: Hajun got stomped by Nyar so I guess that answers my question.

IIRC Bern was getting inconclusive with Nyarolathep, although it was true Nyar.

Nyar stomped Hajun. Even though he doesn't have literally infinite beings above him, Nyar is just super far into 1-A.

The "strongest" 1-As are, in most cases, not even really "characters", at that point. That's part of what makes "fights" between them pointless.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The "strongest" 1-As are, in most cases, not even really "characters", at that point. That's part of what makes "fights" between them pointless.
TBH, 1A fights seem a lot more philosophy based than physical.(Absolute Inevitability vs Absolute Nothingness), etc.

1-As I feel are better executed when they're portrayed as representative of concepts or ideas, a la the Endless, rather than actual characters. At that level, its just "Who is more transcendent than the other".

Cal's next rant thread: Not about hax, but about 1-As

I want 1-As like Lucifer, Elaine and the Endless, even though they're the main characters, we usually see them from the perspective of other characters

We've gone over this. Kharn hard counters the 5-As that rely heavily on hax, but also goes and loses to people like Superman and Goku. He's like the counter meta strat, whereas the haxxed ones are the meta. Despite losing to Kharn, BB and Lavos beat more people then he would.

Wait. weren't the Superman and Goku threads using 4-B keys?

Tell me a legitamate 5-A with or without hax that can beat Kharn.

iirc, the borders of High 5-A and 5-A are supposed to get changed soon,putting TLoZ's High 5-A characters into stupidly high end 5-A, so Ganon'd be able to.

Speed equalized Ganon can, but speed unequal Kharn blitzes. There are characters in 5-A than can blitz Kharn and don't have hax, like Underdog.

Khrn's weakness is getting outskilled and out APed. Any 5-A or high 5-A who meets those requitemrents is good, while Lavos and BB can beat people way outside their tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back