• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably meant omnipresent.

right, but his speed stat is 'unknown' on his profile, so I'm not sure if he should be added

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
someone make a page for monger sponge
Speaking of which, someone should redo Kars vs Helios for 6-B. After all the current Kars matches that is.

There's really not that many people in low 6-B. Liliana Vess got an incon with beast Cole and can amp herself all the way to 4-A for brief periods of time, I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Liliana should beat Poseidon. Higher AP even unamped, better hax.

The AP difference is not all that big (0.642 teratons), and her "better hax" is what? What exactly is she using against Poseidon? He can, on the other hand, completely paralyze her with a wave of his trident.

Death manipulation, Existence erasure, Soul destruction, becoming a 4-A, power null, etc. May want to read the profile.

She also opens with deathhax and summoning loads of zombies at once. Zombies that should be comparable to her low 6-B AP.

Why's the incel absorption man getting downgraded?

I'd say FEE probably has them both beat for low 6B. As well as everything on her page she has access to stuff like giving herself infinite time to react to attacks, creating infinite clones, making the distance the opponent has to cover infinite, worms that can negate Low-godly regen, inter-dimensional attacks, black holes, etc.

What does she open with? Liliana can leave the universe on a whim if its not some thought based hax, and considering that Jace planeswalked on instinct, she may be able to do that too. Looks like she'd die to death manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back