• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranking Up, which is considered ascending to a higher plane of existence and can be done a limit of 9 times in the Astral world. 1 guy after ranking up once could hold bacxk fusing dimensions. It's likely not going to be brought up for a while though, since we have 2 differeent 470 message CRT's that aren't closed to being finished. After those I'll get to that revision.

Not exactly a unwarranted response. It's more likely to be 2-C in all likelyhood. Still, I'd rather wait for the actual revision to be shot down.

I am higly suspicious of Tier 1 Yugioh, though Zexal should have a revision. I mean, Why is the Numeron Code 5-B in the first place if one of the Number Cards would be at least High 4-C via sheer size?

Also, if you need help with Zexal, it's the only one of the Yugioh series that I watched in its entirety, so you can ask me. #s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Yobobojojo said:
Ranking Up, which is considered ascending to a higher plane of existence
Just going to point out that it isn't really an AP feat at all, unless said higher plane is similar to a higher dimension

Kaltias said:
Yobobojojo said:
Ranking Up, which is considered ascending to a higher plane of existence
Just going to point out that it isn't really an AP feat at all, unless said higher plane is similar to a higher dimension
Based on the Astral world's feats, references to real woreld philosophy involving higher dfimensions, and a

few other things, it's a definjte possibility, though I don't jknow how we judge higher planes of existence when used as a ap boost.

Wait for the revision tho.

@Medaka for 8-A. Wouldn't Kumagawa be stronger? Since 8-A Medaka shouldn't have All Fiction nor Bookmaker. So while Medaka does have a really small chance of winning against bloodlusted kuma both at 8-A, kumagawa is still a much stronger character.

I get that, but why Masada and Umineko? Masada has no High-1A, and Umineko has Featherine, but Featherine doesn't guarentee their existences. So why wouldn't Sai be above them both in that regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back