• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's under revisions, but likely keeps all his stuff except some inconsequential ones in 4B. However, the GEOM is also 4B. WE're also unsure about immeasurable right now, though I feel that I can get that to likely stay. Currently waiting on Azzy who apparently is having computer issues. Don't replace elder titan yet though.

If he's here or not depends on the status of Oryx's tier 2, which is definitely immeasurable. This is due to some weird stuff with his universe creation and time stuff. If it stays, then likely not as his physical manifestations aren't as strong, but if the tier 2 goes and his second key goes to just "At least the previous, likely far higher" then he becomes an incredibly overpowered 4B in general and definitely beats out at least elder titan.

I mean, the Vex have the same weird time existence as Lavos, and Oryx stomps them without even being present. Key 1 is still way above the power curve for average 4-Bs, but likely not immeasurable and lacking some of the stuff that makes key 2 really insane.

Didn't Emprah get an incon against Yakou and stomp Rein? He should still stay there.

I have the new strongest Tier High 2-A.

SCP-3125

It posseses Theta Prime Dimensions, which is a number between 5 and 6 that wasn't counted in mathematics. It's getting upgraded soon, where it will be described as "infinitly more strong than Tier High 2-A, but still infinitly less strong than Tier 1-C".

Neo is several infinities above baseline. Digimon and SMT are ridiculous within tier 2 in general.

Being infinitives above High 2-A doesn't mean anything when 3125 is dimensionally above any High 2-A in this wiki without being 1-C

It can navigate in 6 dimensions, but has a curfew so it can't go all the way into the 6th or else it gets yelled at by its parents

That pretty much precludes it from having any matches at all then. It doesn't even really fit into the tiering system.

Wokistan said:
It can navigate in 6 dimensions, but has a curfew so it can't go all the way into the 6th or else it gets yelled at by its parents
That pretty much precludes it from having any matches at all then. It doesn't even really fit into the tiering system.
like basically all of SCPs god-tiers since they're at minimum 6 digit dimensionsal, and every step in the heirarchy is immeasurably stronger than the previous, so Swann (the big guy) is basically "High 1-B but we can't find a statement saying so so he isn't for now and is just so far along in 1-B that nothing can really fight him"

@Kal Its 5.5 dimensional, its infinitely above any 5-D being on this site but also infinitely below any 6-D being on this site. Its unquestionably the strongest High 2-A but because of that its impoasible to have anything fight it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kal Its 5.5 dimensional, its infinitely above any 5-D being on this site but also infinitely below any 6-D being on this site. Its unquestionably the strongest High 2-A but because of that its impoasible to have anything fight it.
unless another High 2-A comes along with the hax neccesary to both even affect it and not get mind raped by knowing it exists

I was more asking what 5.5 dimensional is supposed to mean, because I actually don't understand it

Kaltias said:
I was more asking what 5.5 dimensional is supposed to mean, because I actually don't understand it
Dimensionally speaking its halfway between 5d and 6d. Infinitely above any 5d here but infinitely below any 6d

Yes but a dimension is an axis of movement. You can either follow it or you can't.

Kaltias said:
Yes but a dimension is an axis of movement. You can either follow it or you can't.
whose to say there aren't "inbetween" dimensions? (although they would be a mind **** to say the least)

>5.5 Dimensional

What even is that? Also I am pretty sure we have nothing for that. You are gonna have to create a CRT for that one. Sounds fishy to say the least.

Btw 1 question. About the high 1-A tier: "all of them". Wouldn't The Law Of Identity be the strongest since she would literally be tier 0 without a certain statement?

Legit all the High 1-As would be tier 0 if it wasn't for a minor weakness/someone above them though

Yog sothoth would easily be tier 0 without azathoth existing. Featherine would be tier 0 without the creator. Neither the creator nor azathoth really do anything in the course of their respective stories, so they're in effect omnipotent, but not technically. Same sort of teal for TloI, who actually used to be a tier 0, except for her it's an intrinsic thing. All 3 of them, and the rest of the high 1-As, are in a state of existence like this. Due to their nature, quantifying one Hugh 1-A against another is impossible, and as such they'rs all in that spot. That's also why high 1-A fights are banned.

Also why is oryx a topic for this thread lol

I see where FirePhoenix is coming from honestly.

Having an entire entity which reins above you is different from simply not knowing the limit of your own power.

But, because it's so entirely difficult to argue,I prefer keeping it the way it is now.

The strongest for 2-C is clearly, obviously, no doubt about it... Drumroll please.... Marine the Raccoo /s

And yes, Marine the Raccoon is 2-C. Prepare for spam. Also she needs the Glass Cannon category, just mentioning.

1 more question while im at it. What would "ultipotence" count as (in tier i mean)?

https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ultipotence

According to the superpower wiki. Ultipotence is basically if omnipotence were to be achieved by a skill, then the user would gain Ultipotence. So Ultipotence = omnipotence - omniscience, omnipresence, omnilock and the other stuff that come via being an omnipotent existence(and ofc - the existence part of omnipotence).

So you can do anything u desire but u have a couple of limits. Would that be a High 1-A?

We don't use terms like that, so it's not really anything. Assuming this was on a 1-A scale, it's probably high-1A, but depictions of omnipotence could theoretically go as low as planet level with amazing reality warp, so I wouldn't try to go by the powerlifting Will's terms to get tiers.

4C is a tiny tier. I don't know of anyone notable in vanilla 4-C off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back