• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that she can't be the strongest due to that (although she is definitely one of the strongest)

Also Composite Godzilla is a pushover after the revisions

Kaltias said:
I meant that she can't be the strongest due to that (although she is definitely one of the strongest)

Also Composite Godzilla is a pushover after the revisions
Didn't say she was tho, just mentioned people much stronger even with Equal Speed.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But he'd beat cell, popeye, league of legends characters, stellaris characters and plenty others.
Cell is not impressive, League I doubt.

He's decent, but he's nowhere near the strongest until I'm shown him beating anyone I mentioned barring Godzilla.

High 1-A: Yog-Sothoth

Tier 1-A: Shub-Niggurath or 'Umr at-Tawil

Tier High 1-B: Destiny of the Endless/any other At least High 1-B

Tier 1-B: Potentially the GEoM or Chaos Gods (they might need an upgrade, actually) Maybe the Xeelee.

Tier Low 1-B: All the ones I would say got upgraded.

Tier High 1-C: Xeelee

Tier 1-C: Unsure. Maybe YHVH?

Tier Low 1-C: Digimon's God

Tier High 2-A: Some Digimon charries

Tier 2-A: Lucifer, Krishna, Lucemon?

Tier 2-B: Dunno.

Tier 2-C: Dunno.

Tier Low 2-C: Q (He's not well represented here), Lucemo

Tier High 3-A: Unsure.

Tier 3-A: Unsure.

Tier Low 7-C: SCP-1440

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682

Tier 10-A: Tokiha Misa

Tier 10-B: Randolph Carter

Tier 11-A: Bill Cipher

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier Unknown: The Godhead

The nature of all of those makes that pretty damn impossible, tbh.

The Langoliers literally eat time, space, reality and everything in-between, and can move in frozen time. (As 'the past' in the story they come from is literally frozen in time and left behind)

The Neverwere supposedly don't exist and can't exist.

The Godhead is essentially a sentient reality-warping force that exists everywhere at once. (Probably makes it the strongest tbh)

The Hunting Horrors have never been shown directly harming/killing anything. (Unless I'm forgetting something)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
The Langoliers literally eat time, space, reality and everything in-between, and can move in frozen time. (As 'the past' in the story they come from is literally frozen in time and left behind)

The act of typing this has made me aware of just how dumb their current speed rating is. Looks like another CRT is gonna have to happen at some point.

I mean, The Neverwere have Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and Existence Erasure, as well as Reality Warping.

Would the Godhead's omnipresence help against that?

And while the Langoliers could possibly blitz, that wouldn't matter much with speed equalized.

Dimension-wise, the Neverwere can travel through higher dimensions with minds comparable to a cosmic framework on multiple dimenions (whether this means they're 3-dimensional or not I'm not sure). The Godhead doesn't have any statement on dimensionality that I saw, and the Langoliers can also move between dimensions.

Darkanine said:
Their entire profile was really dumb for awhile. They used to be Country level.
I think I actually saw this rating on the profile back when I was first arriving to this wiki, but I hadn't read the book they were from at the time. The picture that was used as a 'feat' isn't even from the novel, I don't think. It looks like a shoddy Photoshop job with a bunch of recolored movie!Langolier cutouts pasted all over.

Although, the person who made their original profile seems to be the same one who made the majority of the initial Dark Tower profiles, so that explains the issues there. (I remember DT's profiles having a lot of problems before people started revising them)

Ah, good ol' Wally. I keep forgetting he exists.

Why is his Intelligence section so tiny? Someone should probably try to fix that.

Low 1-C is God (Digimon) via being canonically superior to the other two guys who are contenders for the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back