• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatchworth can summon ppl with immeasurable speed, is that summon also 8-C? Otherwise he gets speed blitz by suimei.

That summon is 1-C

Then again Hatchworth can summon Death as well

Hatchworth vs Suimei with equalized speed

Is there a Digimon in 6-A? If not I think Zaros is pretty strong in 6-A for Speed Equal. He was stabbed a weapon specifically made to kill gods and he survived.

Well we are doing speed equalized and unequalized, suimei wins unequalized it seems, equalized, no clue, some info about suimei though, any of his basic attacks can erase conceptual entities, while others have the effect being invisible or bypassing defenses.

Assaltwaffle said:
Is there a Digimon in 6-A? If not I think Zaros is pretty strong in 6-A for Speed Equal. He was stabbed a weapon specifically made to kill gods and he survived.
Can he beat Rimuru or Reinhard with speed equal?

From what i can see, zaros has good hax, but no where near the level of reinhard or rimuru, would match him up with like a mid tier tensei character much less rimuru.

Light Suit Samus would be the strongest Low 4-C character. Not many characters of that tier, but Samus does have a variety of really great hax as well as great resistance to those same haxes. She also possesses the genius level intellect to use those effectively. At least this is the case with speed equalized, but even without it, she's well over 10,000,000c; which is very impressive, but there are much faster characters out there. Not sure if any in the same tier are faster though.

I would carefully put my 9-C vote towards Bakura Ryou with Diabound, he has a lot of hax and speed blitzes anything else in 9-C I'm aware of.

Anyway back to Hatchworth vs Suimei, what does Hatchworth typical start with? As i said any of Suimei's basic attacks will kill him on a conceptual level so wonder if he will immediately go for the big guns at the beginning of a fight.

With equal speed I put my bet on Bugs Bunny for 5-B, everybody knows how broken his plot and probability manipulation is.

Newendigo said:
With equal speed I put my bet on Bugs Bunny for 5-B, everybody knows how broken his plot and probability manipulation is.
There's White Queen, Leviathan (Digimon Universe), and BB in tier 5-B. Can he beat them speed equal? But yeah 5-B is probably BB speed unequal.

I don't think that BB will feet in 5-B, and her hax can be avoid by just simply not being conceptualized on earth.

Newendigo said:
Oh that reminds me, Bugs' 5-A feat was accepted ages ago.

For all the people saying Masadaverse characters are the most powerful 1-As...

Last I checked, Nyarlathotep (weakest of the Outer Gods) was beating or at least tieing with Hajun (strongest of the Shinza Gods)

There anyy 9-Bs that can take being sliced and torn apart from the inside-out and the outside-in by shadows and/or having their soul ripped out and eaten?

If not, I say Lord Vile for the strongest 9-B

Akro for High 4-C speed equal

Cerberumon X speed unequal.

Also Ren blitzes Soujirou with unequal and Homulilly mindscrew him with equal

Re Digitilize Lucemon is stronger isn't he?

And doesn't the YHVH exist?

He has more abilities. So in versus match Ogudomon technically has a higher chance of winning.

But yeah i think it's between Gaia Origin Zeed, Ogudomon and YHVH.

Pretty sure 2-C is also Ogudomon Speed Unequal. Everybody seems to forget him. Even though he has even more abilities than Lucemon.

>Last I checked, Nyarlathotep (weakest of the Outer Gods) was beating or at least tieing with Hajun (strongest of the Shinza Gods)

You mean that thread which turned out into a meme?

And last time i checked Gods (Shinza) aren't bound by concepts (don't even know why some people thought they are)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back