• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally a matchup between Rot and Ryuogi

Everyone agreed Shiki wins.

Low Godly doesn't help against someone who kills concepts.

Also I'm a little unconvinced 239 is better than Wally what with being Omnipresent, and Nigh Omniscient.

So wait, are we including Unknown characters with multiple keys as being eligible for 'strongest Unknown tier'?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
So wait, are we including Unknown characters with multiple keys as being eligible for 'strongest Unknown tier'?
I personally think Unknown characters with other keys that aren't unknown should be eligible, but Unknown characters with "likely" shouldn't be, as that "likely" gives an idea of their power in that state.

Similar as to how I don't think a character with multiple distinct keys shouldn't be eligible for being the strongest in all of their tiers.

Kinda why I suggested Wally, the length of whats he's capable of doing is unknown but the little we do know puts him very much up there.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
The strongest is the dude from Medaka box with his all fiction hax.

like I said not sure 239 is gonna do anything unless speeds equalized

Any contenders for lower tiers like Tier 8?

I got this guy as a decent runner up. Won't go well against others with more hax and normal speed but speed equal and those with not many potent hax he might do okay....

Edit: Also got another character of the same VN as of this guy for High 3-A. Take the same reasoning as I said of the above one as the series i checked out doesn't have any speeed feat higher than lightspeed (I'm not joking here) sans this chick speed hax. Then again, the stronger High 3-A of the same verse could arguably be the main protagonist tho...

Blanked said:
The strongest is the dude from Medaka box with his all fiction hax.
I'm gonna go ahead and challenge this one.

• Any Unknown with Infinite or Immeasurable speed would blitz him.
  • Pretty sure dude needs a functioning mind in order to abuse All Fiction, and Los has a fair number of ways to mindhax him to hell and back. Can also trap him in a 'fistula of time', prolonging an entire night for him while the rest of the universe continues to move forward in time like normal.
  • The Langoliers can just eat him. Even if he can somehow negate being devoured along with time, space and reality itself, he's not going to survive in the void they leave behind in doing so.
  • 239's existence erasure works on both existent and nonexistent beings, and she has her own mind manip which can probably render him braindead before All Fiction can work.
  • The Hunting Horrors won't even kill him. They'll just bring him to Nyarlathotep.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Edit: Also got another character of the same VN as of this guy for High 3-A. Take the same reasoning as I said of the above one as the series i checked out doesn't have any speeed feat higher than lightspeed (I'm not joking here) sans this chick speed hax. Then again, the stronger High 3-A of the same verse could arguably be the main protagonist tho...

The Outsider and the Disembodied Thought woud like a word

Weekly: Did I say he would win? No I said as another contender, which doesn't mean he could win all the way.

I hope people read my words correctly cause I know there's other characters that COULD beat the ZI characters. I'm just putting them out there as potential contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back