• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider GEoM but I feel as if his Tier 4 form is kind of an extension of his Tier 1 form and therefore rather unfair to the competition

Also @PaChi you gotta remember YHVH has no High 2-A tier. So strongest tier 2 could still be the High 2-A Digimon....or Swamp Thing.

I'm surprised theirs no mention of Bookworm here. Dude has some of the best hax in the books (relatively speaking), Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, etc.

Ironically some consider him the weakest since he gives his abilities to his opponents if they fight in the book, also, he gets blitzed bad.

I think Kenshiro can kill Reinhard Van Astrea, but Novel Kars has Power Mimicry so I guess he would be the strongest Tier 6

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also @PaChi you gotta remember YHVH has no High 2-A tier. So strongest tier 2 could still be the High 2-A Digimon....or Swamp Thing.
Oh, it was changed? Back then he used to have one. Jeez.

How about Emrakul for strongest tier 2? It stalemated Zeed (before Zeed's upgrade) iirc.

That's because everyone's the same tier, he can't do anything if he dies in a single hit.

Also, Dante would beat Kenshiro even with equal AP

Gargoyle 1 said:
With that kinda speed, he'd be rather low.
Gross lowball. His actual speed is sitting in the sub-rel to relativistic range with at least FTL or maybe even FTL+ reaction speed which can be further boosted by a million time using some skill. Although some of that is still in the untranslated part of the novel

@Fab I already mentioned rimuru above, but yea you need to upgrade it, the profile is such a lowball and he is so much more op.

To me for at least High 6-A, i got Nakiri Kuubou as one of them for there. He's pretty OP and broken as heck along with his resistances and regen capabilities. Not to mention that he can still come back eventually so long as Senshinkans multiverse of Alaya is still around.

As for 6-B....maybe Helios (Silverio Trinity) perhaps? His whole adaptation thing likely has a limit or otherwise it'd be NLF for him (Then again, i keep seeing NLF stuff regarding about the Masadaverse characters so i wouldn't surprised if this happened to a character like him and....well actually, this applies to like anybody on the wikia here...), but he's pretty damn broken even while sort of limited to the lower dimension (i.e our 3-D plane of existence).

As for everything else here.....not sure. I guess Hajun for 1-A could be the strongest but that's only when he has the tumor. Without it, he's like the Hadou Gods that he killed (i.e Mercurius, Reinhard, Marie, and Ren Fuji) but was still grossly overpowered to the point that even when he was eventually killed, he took down the latter 3 with him and almost Mercury had the latter not been on a thin ass thread of life for him.

2-A's an unknown for me on the Digimon and SMT's characters, who are pretty solidly up there honestly. Can't say.

2-C is likely Pontos but some reason, Uranus (Saint Seiya) here seems to be of being even stronger than Pontos. Though idk if this is still legit or it's outdated or something. May have to ask Matthews about that.

4-B to 4-A is definitely GEoM, i guess....

5-A is kind of hard but i'm gonna presume of those being of the Beast Servants from Fate/GO or Blazblue's or Touhous characters. Though the last one only has like Yukari notable enough....if only because people keep picking her for matches that i can't bother to ever look at that verse for its characters anymore.

Everything else is kind of hard for me to think about atm.

Gross lowball. His actual speed is sitting in the sub-rel to relativistic range with at least FTL or maybe even FTL+ reaction speed which can be further boosted by a million time using some skill. Although most of that is still in the untranslated part of the novel

Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt?!!!!!!

@Gargoyle Rimuru has causality manipulation, probability manipulation, reality warping and some other stuff that's not on his profile, as i said it's a lowball, fab is just too lazy to update it.

2-C is a hard one. Technically counting speed, Lucemon is the strongest. Equalized it is tied with Pontos and Lucemon (Their match resulted in Inconclusive)

2-A is ruled by the Digimon and SMT characters with a few DC/Marvel characters sprinkled out here and there.

6-B Counting speed unequalized is likely Cereberumo who has infinite speed. Equalized, I don't know. Helios is a good candidate though

5-A Counting on a Touhou character tbh. Yukari has some nice hax last I heard. Boundary something or other. Although we have Lucemon who can seal 2-C's.

High 6-A Well Nakiri has Royal Knight/Saint Seiya levels of resistances along with access to powerful hax.

High 2-A once again is ruled by the Digimon along with Swamp Thing I believe.

2-B is likely Saint Seiya's Zeus.

Low 2-C is Lucemon hands down imo.

5-B is between Alphamo and Jesmo

5-A Gankoomon is soooo outdated, back when Quartzmon capped at 5-A. I might just remove the key though.

Yes because he not only resets the fight but he will attack in an infinite amount of points in space-time. This ability activates instantly and last I checked automatically.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Fab I already mentioned rimuru above, but yea you need to upgrade it, the profile is such a lowball and he is so much more op.
To be quite honest. I don't know what to write for some of the Ultimate Skills, i'm not that good at paraphrasing. And considering that the WN itself is nearing completion, lets just wait a little bit until it's finished :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back