• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 4D High 3-A could maybe cause what vaguely resembles cosmetic damage while attacking a low end 2-C that is vastly weakened during that moment. The AP gap is that big

0: Any

High 1-A: Unnamed Darkness/Nameless Mist

1-A: Sub-Niggurath

High 1-B: Destiny of the endless

1-B: Lucifer the Morning Dawn

Low 1-B: Lord English

High 1-C: SCP-1440

1-C: ?

Low 1-C: ?

High 2-A: The Shining One

2-A: YHVH

2-B: Problem Sleuth

2-C: Simon the Digger

High 3-A (4D): John Egbert

High 3-A (3D): Disembodied thought

3-A: Ness

3-B: Magolor

3-C: Yuuka Kazami

4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind

4-B: Godcat

High 4-C: Hecatia Lapislazuli

4-C: ?

High 5-A: Terrarian

5-A: Heracles (Myth)

5-B: ?

Low 5-B: ?

5-C: Tartarus (percy jackson)

High 6-A: ?

6-A: Scott Pilgrim

6-B: ?

6-C: Pearl

High 7-A: Luluco

7-A to 9-A: ?

9-B: Rick Sanchez

9-C: Apollo (Riordan)

10-A: ?

10-B: ?

10-C: Cueball

11-A: White Face

11-B: Disembodied Thought

11-C: Monarch of Pointland

FYI he scales off of Finn and Jake who have like 5 Immeasurable feats

Well I was going by power and hax, not speed. Gah, Adventure Time just needs better speed feats.

He is also 4-B. Also, pretty sure that there are myriads of stronger 4-B than Godcat's avatars

We have an infinite speed 4-B if that counts.

We have infinite speed characters who aren't even 4-B...

Avenger (Edmond Dantes) is 7-A with immeasurable speed. Is there a character with immeasurable speed that is lower tier than him?

Yes.

most powerfullest in my opinion (only on this wiki)

Tier 0: us, people on the internet tier 1-A: ? tier 1-B: ? tier 1-C: ? tier 2-A: Asriel dreemurr tier 2-B: Frisk tier 2-C: Arceus tier 3-C: Bowser with the grand star tier 3-B: composite Samus Aran with black hole manipulation tier 3-A: Master Hand tier 4-C: Mario tier 4-B: Spider man in the captain universe tier 4-A: Hyper Sonic tier 5-C: Mega Mewtwo (X and Y) tier 5-B: Excalibur Sonic tier 5-A: Super Sonic tier 6-C: Iron Man armor model 9 tier 6-B: Excalibur Sonic tier 6-A: Iron Man armor model 45 tier 7-C: Frisk tier 7-B: Sonic The Hedgehog tier 7-A: Mega abomasnow tier 8-A: Ash Ketchum (Original team) tier 8-B: Andross tier 8-C: Barry (Route 203) tier 9-A: Babarian King tier 9-B: Shrunken Ant-Man tier 9-C: Black Widow tier 10-A: Robbie Rotten tier 10-B: Diantha (without her team) tier 10-C: Composite tree

note: im not sure, i just randomly picked, with the ones i know

Most powerfull in my opinion (currently, not on this WIKI)

low tiers: the mosquito saitama allways fails to smack, the cat that scratched saitama, The Magikarp sweeper, mid tiers: The snivy that defeat Ash's pikachu, The other Pokemon sweepers, Rattata, ash's pikachu, high tiers: The meteor that rekt arceus,

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Avenger (Edmond Dantes) is 7-A with immeasurable speed. Is there a character with immeasurable speed that is lower tier than him?
He still needs to activate it however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back