• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's mindless while the rest are omniscient, you get my point.

He's omniscient.

And he isn't exactly awake Or asleep in the conventional sense, he's awake, but also in a dormant state. And he isn't mindless as he has a will of his own since he commands Nya.

And the concept of knowledge is simply his dream

Monarch Laciel said:
He isn't actually mindless though. Saying Azathoth is mindless in the world of the Cthulu Mythos is like saying you are mindless in the world of your own dream.
Which....You are....It's almost impossible to realize you're in a dream and you're incapable of controlling said dream. But I think it's more like a Lucid dream in Azathoth's perspective.

Which....You are....It's almost impossible to realize you're in a dream and you're incapable of controlling said dream. But I think it's more like a Lucid dream in Azathoth's perspective.

I've done it five times over.

A monster beyond all dimensional measure who is also questionably omnipotent should have 0 problem

I consider my words, I think sailor Moon is the strongest in the tier Low 2-C It has access to a hallucinating number of Hax, almost impossible to kill (Immortality Type 4 & Regen Mid Goldly, Intangibility, Resistance to reality warping, Space time warp, Existance erasure ect ....)

If you have low character 2-C who can beat her or make a good match, tell me and I would organize it XP

Hm.....Okay,Apart from its speed, it is very strong (Even if it has reached the quintillon)

and I will organize a royal battle between all the low 2-C characters the strongest!

DodoNova2 said:
Hm.....Okay,Apart from its speed, it is very strong
(Even if it has reached the quintillon)

and I will organize a royal battle between all the low 2-C characters the strongest!
1) I believe that was done already.

2) If not already done, that's my job bub!

DodoNova2 said:
Hm.....Okay,Apart from its speed, it is very strong (Even if it has reached the quintillon)

Quintillion times FTL isn't anything against an infinite or above.

Dragon will do that.

Don't we have a couple masadaverse characters at 6-B? Yea Machina is 6-B and the dude can literally punch things out of existence and erase ppl on a conceptual level. Though he is only mhs+, low godly regen helps with that though.

Same with Rimuru Tempest, who has low godly regen, time manipulation, soul manipulation, power nullification, and from what i have heard he also has probability manipulation, causality manipulation, matter manipulation, illusions that are reality warping, and death manipulation. Also FTL attacks or something, the profile for it is a gross lowball apparently.

Oh yeah, I don't think Kars can stand up to Machina if speed is equalised, nor Wolfgang if speed is unequalised, and he'd probably be inconclusive against Eleonore.

And this Rimeru fellow looks pretty powerful as well.

11: Bill cipher

10: The doctor

9: Rick: rick and morty: also hate this show

8: SCP-682

: sonic the hedgehog

6: Dante: devil may cry

5: Darkseid

4: Emperor of Mankind

3: galactus

'2: 'Lucifer Morningstar: dc

1: The Presence

0: The writer: dc

Low 2-C is not combat applicable, it refers to d4cu creating new universes. And the paradoxing bit, acausals, people with mid-godly regen or those with resistance to existence erasure could all tank it.

0: All of them.

High 1-A: All of them, although Yog is fully Omniscient so that might make him superior to the others

1-A: Hajun?

High 1-B: The Downstreamers

1-B to 2-A: I got nothing

2-B: Wukong

High 3-A: Disembodied thought? or Ryouga?

3-A to 3-C:.....

4-A: God-Emperor of Mankind

4-B:.....

4-C: Same as above

Low 4-C: Kemono-Dono or Snake sensory?

High 5-A: No idea

5-A: Arcueid, Tiamat, Saver,Gil or ORT

5-B: Arcueid?

5-C:....

High 6-A: Shrug

6-A: Reinhard

High 6-B: Machina

6-B: Novel Kars or Machina

High 6-C to High 7-A: No clue

7-A: King Hassan?

7-B: Edmond Dantes maybe, he has immeasurable speed and can destroy souls.

7-C: Zelretch

Wdinatx said:
11: Bill cipher

10: The doctor

9: Rick: rick and morty: also hate this show

8: SCP-682

: sonic the hedgehog

6: Dante: devil may cry

5: Darkseid

4: Emperor of Mankind

3: galactus

'2: 'Lucifer Morningstar: dc

1: The Presence

0: The writer: dc
Dante gets god stomped by Heydrich and Van Astrea

A much better version of my list, doing Equal and Unequal speed.

0: All

High1A: Any Omniscient High 1As

1A: Hajun

2C: Unequal, Eru Illuvatar, Equal, Arceus

7A, Unequal not sure, Equal, Saber

Unknown: Godhead.

6B: Kars for both

Speed Equalized list :

7 - Saber

6 - possibly Kenshiro going by his record

5 - GIlgamesh

4 - Gold Saints in base

3 - Debatable, God Cloth Seiya is one of the best candidates

2-C - Pontos

2-B - Debatable, Most likely Zeus(Saint Seiya)

2-A - Overhaxed Digimon - Possibly NEO (Digimon) or Lucemon

1-C - I don't know

1-B - Possibly Death of the Endless

1-A - Yog-Sototh

0 - Paradox - no one can be the most powerful Tier 0. If anyone is, then he/she/it is the only Tier 0

@Dark Well he said speed equalized as well. But Kaguya likely would lose to Yoshiteru as well. Heck we got Gilgamesh and Gankoomon who are heavily resistant to a ton of stuff. Bayonetta and Blazblue characters as well. Heck we got the likes of Lucemon who can seal 2-C's and other 5-B Digimon. Let's not forget Touhou.

in tier 4 God Emperor of Mankind is probably the king. He is >>>>>> Gold Saints9

Also, Tier 2 has YVHV as its probable ruler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back