• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say Sithis is most powerful, while in terms of strength he is pretty brutal but I would think someone like Zeed (he needs a High 2-A update in his sealed state due to royal knights and M Eater), Alphamon, or Annoying Dog could probably beat him </div> Strength? In what way? He's not a physical being.

Do any of them have resistance to void manipulation?

How is the thought gonna beat some with conceptual manipulation, fate manipulation, probability manipulation, information manipulation etc?

Speedblitz him and possess all the cells in his body and transform them all into tomatoes before he can react? For a High 3-A he's quite slow.

@Dodo There's currently a thread going on between the Disembodied Thought and Pegasus Seiya and the Thought is winning :p

@Weekly: That's because me and Ever hasn't found anything above Lightspeed. Just saying as that's something what we had to go by for him given for his verse.

@Weekly: Nope, it's literally just light speed for facing the main antagonist who, in his strongest form that's humorously a stronger High 3-A form that's above his two previous forms that's also High 3-A (hell, his first powered up form is enough to take on Ryouga's first High 3-A form in the VN), can only go to lightspeed due to having a literal body of elementary particles.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if people here on this wikia don't like coming to me for these kinds of topics. First Masadaverse, now this? Cause you get better answers if you so much as come to me.....as long as it's not question after question at a time like some annoying people who are "fans" of the Masadaverse who don't shut up and learn what they are told of what they want to learn.

Then why is Gilgamesh anywhere near the strongest 5A when he's only high hypersonic? How are the Samurai Jack cast and Teresa not dominating 7C?

Simply put people are not paying attention to the OP or their abilities make speed irrelevant. Simple as that.

Straight from the OP "Basically every a character has should be included. Hax, speed, experience, and etc."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Although he may need some changing in the future due to new rules.

I mean, he traded blows with Arata who could keep up with Examon. Then theirs Nokia, Rina and his own feats. If worse comes to worse, he would be Infinite .

Tier 0: No idea.

Tier High 1-A: Maybe Featherine Augustus Aurora

Tier 1-A: Maybe Hajun

Tier High 1-B: The Downstreamers

Ultima Reality said:
8-C: Don't know
You forgot ultra cancer with all his hax (Including that destruction hax that requires the opposing entity to have the ability to regenerate from absolutely nothing to counter, that tier-varying body swap hax that can kill in matches where characters have previous knowledge, and prep time-based speed increasing stuff).

DodoNova2 said:
@ZanyBrainy
this character is OP, -Many hax, Many résistance ...
Which one specifically? Considering that you brought up low 2-C and stated 'Many hax, many resistance', I can only assume you're talking about SCP-682. What made you have to bring that up, though?

Azathoth.....The page you linked me says this "Azathoth rules over all of existence despite being mindless and all"

Again, weakest tier 0

He isn't actually mindless though. Saying Azathoth is mindless in the world of the Cthulu Mythos is like saying you are mindless in the world of your own dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back