• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now the strongest 7A is 2B and A2 without question. With Equal speed, they're probably up there with Shana.

High 1A-Yog Soltoth

2B-Maybe Chara

3A-Grand Priest, because of his ridiculous speed

Low 5B-Madara via insane amounth of hax

9B-Probably Batman

Tokiha Misa is definitely the strongest 10-A that comes to my mind.

Also, I know 3-A characters who obliterate Grand Priest just by being around in spite of the blitz, so no.

Members of the Faction Paradox from Doctor Who (they're basically a rogue Time Lord voodoo cult) do not have profiles yet because I can't find many of the books and audio dramas they're in, but if what I've heard is true - and I definitely want to fact-check this before making any profiles - they've got scalpels that cut on a quantum level, pens that turn others into fiction upon hitting them, shadows that can fight on their own over long distances and can transform into dozens of different types of weapons, and own rough equivalents of TARDISes. Oh, and they're acasual to a degree.

If anyone can find any Expanded Universe books or audio books with those guys, pleeease let me know.

0: all of them

High 1-A: ^

1-A: Haju

High 1-B: Maybe the Downstreamers

1-B: Voyager witches from Umineko

Low 1-B: Dunno. But Calibor is strong

High 1-C: No idea. Maybe Battler Ushiromiya

1-C: ^

Low 1-C: idk. Maybe God (Digimon)

High 2-A: dunno

2-A: YHVH

2-B: Arceus imo. SS Zeus and Cronus are too slow

2-C: Lucemo

Low 2-C: ^

High 3-A (4D): Maybe the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)

High 3-A (3D): Disembodied Thought

3-A, 3-B, 3-C: Absolutely no idea.

4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind

4-B: ^

High 4-C: Very unlikely to be the strongest, but Akro has a good raw power and nice hax and speed.

4-C: dunno

Low 4-C: Reinhard Heydrich

High 5-A: Idk

5-A: Probably Lavos

5-B: BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Kaltias said:
0: all of them
High 1-A: ^

1-A: Haju

High 1-B: Maybe the Downstreamers

1-B: Voyager witches from Umineko

Low 1-B: Dunno. But Calibor is strong

High 1-C: No idea. Maybe Battler Ushiromiya

1-C: ^

Low 1-C: idk. Maybe God (Digimon)

High 2-A: dunno

2-A: YHVH

2-B: Arceus imo. SS Zeus and Cronus are too slow

2-C: Lucemo

Low 2-C: ^

High 3-A (4D): Maybe the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)

High 3-A (3D): Disembodied Thought

3-A, 3-B, 3-C: Absolutely no idea.

4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind

4-B: ^

High 4-C: Very unlikely to be the strongest, but Akro has a good raw power and nice hax and speed.

4-C: dunno

Low 4-C: Reinhard Heydrich

High 5-A: Idk

5-A: Probably Lavos

5-B: BB (Fate/Extra CCC)
With BB you should specify she's the strongest WHEN her authority works, she's still strong without it, just not strongest 5B matierial with equal speed.

You mean for Mortal Kombat? They aren't very strong when we have the Saints, Judges and Royal Knights running around.

@Dragon

That weird moment when you equalize speed to prevent a blitz, but you don't know who would blitz if it was unequal

10 - devils from Notch witout a doubt

9 - Lillianne von Phoenix maybe

8 - The King (in base form) without a doubt

7 - maybe True Pandoras from Freezing (without using a some sort of higher-dimensional energy you can't even hurt them + they can exists in infinite parallel worlds at once)

6 - Fiamma of the Right maybe

5 - The White Quee maybe

4 - The God Emperor of Mankind maybe

3 - don't know

2-C - Melano maybe (permission revoke is very broken ability)

2-B - don't know

2-A - Bill Cipher maybe

1-C - someone from When They Cry maybe

1-B - LEM maybe

1-A - not Haju

High 1-A - impossible to define

10-C Mabye Cueball because of Plot Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation and various other Hax and the fact that he has infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back