• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made this so people (and myself) can get a better understanding of who's the strongest character for every tier. Basically every a character has should be included. Hax, speed, experience, and etc.

This will obviously vary depending on people's personal opinions, but whatever.

Also, by tier do you mean Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, etc? Or something more like High 1-A, 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, High 2-A, 2-A, etc?

I think so. I dub thee Heavinly King( or Queens) of each Tier.

For 2-C I have

Moon-Millenniummon(Getting upgraded soon), Athena, Hades, Pontos, Arceus, Dragonoid and Amakatsu. I may be missing some people.

Tier 11: bill Cipher

Tier 10: Olive Oyl

Tier 9: The New Kid

Tier 8: Not sure

Tier 7: Elements of Harmony

Tier 6: Not sure

Tier 5: Terrarian

Tier 4: God Emperor of Mankind

Tier 3: Not sure

Tier 2: Digimon God

Tier 1: Elder God Demonbane

Tier 0: The Divine presence

Just for fun (and obviously only going by what is currently on the site and personal opinion), here's Tiers 0 through 4...

0: All of them, obviously

High 1-A: All of them...? Though the Yog-Sothoths are fully omniscient, so that probably counts for something if we're not strictly talking about power.

1-A: Genuinely not sure, but there are quite a few who are very high up there. The Ultimate Gods, Clockwork Phantom and higher tier Demonbanes, Hajun, etc.

High 1-B: Shit, I dunno. Uh...maybe the Downstreamers? They're pretty powerful.

1-B: Voyagers from Umineko are pretty hardcore.

Low 1-B: Hm...don't know, but Ynnead might be a good contender, as he can supposedly actually perma-kill other Warp gods.

High 1-C: Maybe the Six-Fold God? It's pretty much as high as you can be in High 1-C without being Low 1-B.

1-C & Low 1-C: No idea.

High 2-A: God, maybe? Sithis? Hard to say.

2-A: Perhaps YHVH's manifestation.

2-B: Uh...Wukong? Problem Sleuth? Daemon Princes in the Warp? IDK.

2-C: Thinking maybe Pontos, SHuman Gorath, or Eru Iluvatar.

Low 2-C: Absolutely no idea.

High 3-A: Wukong, maybe.

3-A: Mikaboshi is a good option.

3-B: Probably the Xeelee equipped only with basic weaponry.

3-C: -shrug-

4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind is a pretty good choice, unless you talk to one of those people who believes everything in 40k is unquantifiable hyperbole and nothing scales to anything. lol

4-B: No idea.

High 4-C: No idea.

4-C: Wally West, perhaps?

Low 4-C: Reinhard with the whole LDO. Or Mercurius, maybe.

For Tier 9 (specifically, 9-B), I might go with Olive from Princess Maker. She can slay large dragons, has mastery over swords and bows, is a master martial artist, can match the greatest warriors in the world in terms of skill, is an utter genius in magic, science and combat, as well as a good dancer, singer and artist. No surprise she would grow up to be the greatest warrior ever.

As for Galaxy level, maybe not the strongest, a Master Sledge is pretty high up there. The dude stomped Lord Arcano, who previously no sold an attack that was met to defeat Heckyl, who destroyed many galaxies and killed high ranking aliens, who were said to be able to destroy galaxies. He's pretty high into the 3-C spectrum at least.

@Cal

Odin is 3-B, Darshe is only 3-C with one form that is pretty standard 3-C power-wise. While I'm pretty sure Dark was talking about raw power and not hax.

Yeah, I was referring to raw strength. Plus, he did all of that in his old age, not his prime. No way Sledge is the most haxxed 3-C ever, lol.

I dunno about 9-B though. Olive has powerful magic, bow skills, swordsmanship, science (albeit, medieval science), axemanship and is just generally good at everything (yes, she's a total mary sue). Memes aside, I think she could take Batman.

For Large Planet level, He might not be the overall most powerful (I think either Tiamat or Akro would fill those shows), but Chase Young is pretty damn high up there. In base, he managed to split the earth in two, generating a planetary storm and making a fireball larger than earth all with a single hand gesture. In his next form, he merges his power with the one person he considered his equal, Omi, and gained reality warping powers that warped the very earth into a hellish image.

He gets even stronger throughout the series, gaining the ability to one shot all four of the Monks in a single attac, all of which are probably stronger than Chase when he performed his Large Planet feat. He can also summon an entire army of "Fallen Warriors", all of which are comparable to end of series Monks (So 5-A). On top of that, he can BFR enemies to another universe, alter the memories of his enemies, can smite them from across the world, has full control over weather and so on. Dudes a tank.

PurgeX0 said:
3-A - Arale, I would say. She can cut out her own manga page, photograph the reader, etc.
Gag powers are not valid. Otherwise bugs bunny and popeye would rule their tiers

My opinion so far:

0: Questionable Omnipotents

High 1-A: Would be Questionable Omnipotents if it weren't for a certain limitation/restriction.

1-A: Haju

High 1-B: Downstreamers

1-B: The Thought Robot

Low 1-B: Khorne or Calibor

High 1-C: Ange Ushiromiya

1-C: YHVH

Low 1-C: Possibly Transcendent Will

High 2-A: Swamp Thing (Classic)

2-A: Possibly Lavos

2-B: Frisk

2-C: White Face

Low 2-C: Possibly Giratina