• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to point out that Los (I mentioned him in the last thread) is most likely going to ascend to High 1-B thanks to a discussion that was had.

Also, while it's not a certainty right now, Gan and Dis might also be downed to High 1-B. Which, if they do, that's going to leave the both of them pretty high up there in that tier.

EDIT: The latter has been confirmed. Gan and Dis are officially being downgraded to High 1-B.

Dark, I would like to agree so. But he usually tries to stay neutral, as he's Swizterland. Lol. I would think Russia or Britain is stronger....hax wise... (I.e. Britain has magic, Russia and control the weather) as far as I know, only Nordic countries have resistance to cold as far west is Prussia. And idk how Swiss can deal with magic.

Edit: I looked at Hetalia wiki and it does state Swiss has the strongest military strength. So take that as you will.

@Gargoyle you know shion's cook has matter altering properties right? And can change whatever she hits into whatever she desires, you think petrification is going to do anything to someone with such an ability? Plus you know the barrier that constantly surrounds her.

Just going to point out that Gan and the Crimson King are officially High 1-B now.

We also have a new profile for their verse, detailing another deity who is likely to be Gan's equal.

Basically, all of them just went from being three of the weakest 1-As (Gan and Bessa are technically still in that boat) to being three of our strongest High 1-Bs.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Gargoyle you know shion's cook has matter altering properties right? And can change whatever she hits into whatever she desires, you think petrification is going to do anything to someone with such an ability? Plus you know the barrier that constantly surrounds her.
I mean....How can she use it while instantly getting Petrified?

@Gargoyle She just activates her ability that's all she needs to do, or you know she can just kill emil spiritually with her fear haki, or you know teleport and kill him with her soul hax + reality warping hax or instead of all that just activate chaotic fate, which rewrites results so the result of her getting petrified gets rewritten.

She rewrites it herself?

Also lol, Teleportating around won't help if she's still looking at him.

<Teleportation

At the start of the match before the first millisecond passes?

<Fate Manipulation

Again, you still haven't said how that works, does she activate it herself? Does she lead with it, does it work after her body gets petrified?

It literally brings the results she wishes for, for example she was unable to react to an attack, so she rewrote that result to her being able to react to the the attack, petrification isn't gonna do anything.

Oh so she has to wish before getting petrified which happens the instant the fight starts.

Cool.

Also how does she make herself react to an attack before it hit her and she knew she couldn't react to it?

Still wanting anyone to bring a 8-C stronger than The Darkness (supernatural). Because pseudo-omnipresence is that broken.

Err....

That wasn't exactly High 6A Mewtwo.

Most of the abilities used were stuff from Low 5B Mewtwo

I never specified the versions and used them at their strongest

Actually, most of the stuff was from spin-offs, which Mirage Mewtwo doesn't get.

Speaking of which, actual Mewtwo has a high chance.

@Gargoyle I can't belive i am arguing with you over a character with petrification beating someone with reality warping, fate manipulation and soul hax, one in the form of inducing fear to the point the person dies on a spiritual level.

It's super in character for shion to use chaotic fate off the bat, and when she does she literally rewrites fate to her desires, again petrification sin't doing jack.

And does it begin with a thought? Does it begin the instant the fight start?

There's no actual rule on what hax can beat wish, just using it at the start is enough

Usually, how the hax work also helps.

Since in this case, the petrification is literally just by looking at an opponent eye, that should give the edge to Emil

The real cal howard said:
Gargoyle One said:
Oh okay.

Mewtwo loses to Accelerator tho
I wouldn't wanna start that, but I'm not so sure about that anymore, given Miracle Eye is a thing.
May wanna adjust the description of that, by the way. Given the use of "immunity" and such.

Yes the ability activates with a thought. Which is why i am saying petrification won't work, and this is assuming the petrification will petrify her instantly in like a second, if she notices she is being petrified she could just use cooks mater altering properties to change it back. Also she could just turn into her astral form anyway, in which she is intangible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back