• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peter well now thanks to you, I suppose she will get more attention.

I'm really sure she did not have all that last time I checked...

Elione-Arisu said:
@Peter well now thanks to you, I suppose she will get more attention.

I'm really sure she did not have all that last time I checked...
I was actually going to make a thread with her and another underused op character after my Altair and Tamura thread was finished.

I will update the list periodically when I have the time. If theres any tier I wanna see people contest more for its 9-C, because we still haven't found someone other than Bakura; and 4-C which was just lightly touched on.

By the way has there been any contenders for High 6-B? It seems like this tier has not gotten a contender yet.

Ikaros/Chaos were the main contenders when they were MFTL+ but they are Sub-Rel now :\

It wasnt listed in Celestials post so go for it with suggestions.

Ikaros actually loses to Chaos because she gets blitzed before she can do anything (Also her haxy powers are slightly OOC)

Fair enough, his page needs a little work (Intelligence and he should have type 6 immortality), theres also a lot of 9-C's.

@OP

High 2-A: ZeedMilleniummon.

2-A: YHVH

2-C: Lucemon or Yggdrasil, pick one.

Nothing to discuss there.

And here it isnt. And I know the thread.

Even then, Pontos wouldnt be the strongest with speed equalized.

What about Ogudomon?

Also because if were putting Bakura up what about Samus Aran, Hoopa and, Kevin 11,000?

With speed equal he stalemated lucemon and would likely stalemate yggsadril.

Aaaaand, that's why he wouldnt be the strongest.

JohnConquest1 said:
What about Ogudomon?

Also because if were putting Bakura up what about Samus Aran, Hoopa and, Kevin 11,000?
Ogudomon is like a fake Satan Lucemon.

Given he is a digimon Ygdrasil can most likely defuse it.

Speaking of Bakura, does anyone know what episode the Planet level+ feat comes from?

I want to re-calc it because I've seen it calced on OBD at like 40 Ninatons, which makes me wonder how we got 1.2 Yottatons here. Not saying our end is wrong, but I'm confused what caused such a disparity.

I'd get it if I wasnt out. Its Season 5 obviously, which also bring the issue of us not even having a Kaiba page. That said theres also the status of the latest revision thread which had people saying he could be 2-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back