• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful Crimson King can take the unknown title now looking at the nerfs...

@John: Nope. Los is officially High 1-B at this point, and Dis is just a ridiculously higher end of High 1-B.

Gan and Bessa might possibly be our strongest High 1-Bs now, though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yes the ability activates with a thought. Which is why i am saying petrification won't work, and this is assuming the petrification will petrify her instantly in like a second, if she notices she is being petrified she could just use cooks mater altering properties to change it back. Also she could just turn into her astral form anyway, in which she is intangible.
Okay, thank you for proving my point, since she requires a thought and Emil's petrification is passive just by looking, she's not getting it off, especially since it works an instant, so she won't even know what hit her.

<Intangibilty

Emil's petrification works on Intangibles, and Souls, and Non-Corporals.

Just as a case for the two of them, should anyone want one:

-Both are Omnipresent across an infinite-sized, infinite-dimensional multiverse, while simultaneously transcending it to an unknown degree.

-All of their powers operate on this scale. (Plot manipulation, for example; every writer, storyteller, etc. within the DT verse, including Stephen King himself, is merely a prophet of Gan, and it's through his power that their stories are made reality. Bessa is the only one capable of changing that which is part of Gan's will, so this counts for her too)

-Their avatars alone are on the high-end of High 1-B. The Dark Tower is likely on the same level as the likes of the Old Ones, whose tech was able to alter the fabric of the multiverse it composed, but never would have been able to properly destroy it and failed to last as long as the Tower despite the absolutely astounding nature of the technological Beams they invented. Both it and the Rose are also above the Crimson King's avatar, who is in-turn a high-end High 1-B both by-proxy and through his own feats of affecting the multiverse with his power.

-Gan did in moments, and by merely existing, what supposedly took the Downstreamers millions of years to accomplish.

-The two of them border on 1-A. They may as well be at the absolute ceiling of High 1-B in terms of power and state of existence.

EDIT: By the way, the Downstreamers are now strictly High 1-B as well.

I'm not at all familar with Kings work but going by what @King said its either a tie between the two for the strongest or Gan.

It should be a tie. They're more or less equals, and their avatars cannot exist without each other. Bessa is explicitly the only being in DT who is capable of changing what Gan has laid out, and she also came into existence around the same time as him. Their avatars also worked together in order to ensure the defeat of Los. (The Tower trapped him on one of its balconies and stripped him of his powers, and the Rose empowered Patrick Danville to the point that he was able to erase every inch of the King's avatar save for his eyes)

Basically, he has the feats and she has the direct scaling.

@Gargoyle So it works on conceptual beings, cool.

So despite all shion and diablo's hax they get taken down by petrification, that's kind of funny, if only they had shown resistance to that, then this would have been one sided.

Anyway hope someone replies to my tensei upgrade thread, should give the characters some conceptual hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Gargoyle So it works on conceptual beings, cool.
So despite all shion and diablo's hax they get taken down by petrification, that's kind of funny, if only they had shown resistance to that, then this would have been one sided.

Anyway hope someone replies to my tensei upgrade thread, should give the characters some conceptual hax.
Speed>Hax

Depends on long the passive hax takes to do what it needs to, since in this case, you said it will petrify shion's entire body instantly, she won't get a chance to do anything.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Depends on long the passive hax takes to do what it needs to, since in this case, you said it will petrify shion's entire body instantly, she won't get a chance to do anything.
No I meant in the way that passive Hax strikes first over taking a thought

Also, how's Akron going to handle the Formless Oedon?

@Zachary

It was a joke, lol.

and @Gargoyle

This isnt A>B thing, even if your petrification thing trumped all the hax Celestial listed, the other character is undoubtfully stronger lol.

Kharn strongest 5-A now?

Kharn is a shit example. He's an anti hax character who has Problems with people stronger and more skilled then him.

Emil petrifies not only Shion, but anyone who Shion stugggles against.

A>B doesn't work Kharn, Emil is a different story.

Gargoyle One said:
No I meant in the way that passive Hax strikes first over taking a thought

Also, how's Akron going to handle the Formless Oedon?
What does Oedon have that is particularly dangerous?

We should probably settle whether or not Gan and Bessa are the strongest High 1-B's I think that sounds at least agreeable

MrKingOfNegativity said:
-Gan did in moments, and by merely existing, what supposedly took the Downstreamers millions of years to accomplish.
-The two of them border on 1-A. They may as well be at the absolute ceiling of High 1-B in terms of power and state of existence.

EDIT: By the way, the Downstreamers are now strictly High 1-B as well.
Got anything to counter what King said about them, again unfamiliar.

Kaltias, would you please add Amara/The Darkness (Supernatural) as the strongest 8-C? Please?

Unless you can show someone stronger than a Conceptual being with very strong hax and omnipresence.

Might you be willing to add Ga and Bessa as our strongest High 1-B profiles as well? I outlined the reasons why in a post above.

Death of the Endless isn't omnipresent though, let alone to the degree that both Gan and Bessa's true forms are. She also completely lacks the level of plot, fate, probability, void, etc. manipulation powers that those two have.

All of the latter two's respective powers would essentially be capable of affecting the entire Dark Tower multiverse as well, due to both the very nature of their being (they transcend the entirety of the verse to an unknown degree, as I said) and the sheer reach of said powers. Most of their abilities really don't care about regen, either.

Ok, I added to the OP:

3-A: white face because Omnipresence is a bitch.

2-C Lucemon because he is overall superior to Yggdrasil.

3-C Anubismon because infinite speed.

Low 2-C Chaos because infinite speed and a freaking ton of hax.

I... honestly forgot that DD was Low 2-C, I legit thought it was straight 2-C. Changing Chaos for DD, I guess.

Anubismon's hax is overall better than Arkadimon Rookie's tho.

That absorption is a problem, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back