• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
3-C: Anubismon

6-B: Gonna say Devimon, maybe Chrysalimon
Last time I checked Alphamon was still 3-C.

Edit: he is not infinite. F*ck.

By the way was the question from the last thread about abilities that give you a higher tier ever answered?

Okay now I really need somebody to answer the question. Is weapons and abilities that give you a higher tier allowed for a character to be the strongest in their base tier. For example:

Aleister Crowley he is At least 7-B normally, Varies, up to 3-A with Spiritual Tripping and up to High 1-C with Blasting Rod. So should he be considered strongest 7-B or a contender for 3-A or High 1-C?

Cause some of the contenders or holders of current spot are strongest via a higher tier AP ability.

Also about the strongest 5-A thing. Not a fan of A>B>C logic, but BB lost to Akron who would lose (arguably being stomped) to Lavos after all the upgrades

Peter1129 said:
Okay now I really need somebody to answer the question. Is weapons and abilities that give you a higher tier allowed for a character to be the strongest in their base tier. For example:

Aleister Crowley he is At least 7-B normally, Varies, up to 3-A with Spiritual Tripping and up to High 1-C with Blasting Rod. So should he be considered strongest 7-B or a contender for 3-A or High 1-C?

Cause some of the contenders or holders of current spot are strongest via a higher tier AP ability.
If I'm a certain tier physically but am much higher with weapons I qualify for the lower tier IMO

Absorb one, then an acausal replacement snipes from a different timeline.

Alright than so Homulily might no longer be strongest 7-B speed equal it's likely Aleister Crowley now.

Edit: Kal you forgot a parentheses after Post-Crisis

• Reads powers and abilities
Oh my god !

Last time I read her profile I'm pretty sure she didn't have all that

What surprises me the most is that she doesn't have a single thread O.O

Reposting the list

THIS IS JUST ME KEEPING TRACK OF SUGGESTIONS. JUST BECAUSE A CHARACTER IS LISTED HERE DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY HAVE ANY CHANCE OF BEING THE STRONGEST; THIS IS WHY SON GOKU FOR EXAMPLE IS STILL LISTED.

Strongest in any tier must mean pick a tier with a Digimon in it.

List of suggested characters by tier:

High 1-B: Destiny of the Endless, Death of the Endless, Bessa, Ga and, The Downstreamers.

1-B: Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Ynnead, The God Emperor of Mankind and, The Xeelee.

Low 1-B: Godhead Pickle Inspector

High 1-C: The Xeelee and, The Doctor.

1-C: YHVH

Low 1-C: God (Digimon)

High 2-A: ZeedMillenniummo (Current Strongest), Lucemo, Ogudomo, and, N.E.O (Digimon NEXT).

2-A: Minomo, Lucemo, YHVH (Current Strongest), Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei), Krishna (Shin Megami Tensei) and, Ogudomo.

2-B: Arceus (Current Strongest), Chara, Mobster Kingpi and, Zeus (Saint Seiya)*4

2-C: Ogudomo (Speed Unequal), Pontos, Sailor Cosmos, Lucemo (Current Strongest Speed Unequal), White Face, Arceus, Susanoomo, GranDracmo, Zen'ō, Chaos (Castlevania) and Dracula (Castlevania) *1.

Low 2-C: Lavos (Current Strongest Speed Unequal), Chaos (Sailor Moon), SCP-239, Son Goku and, Q (Star Trek)

High 3-A: The Outsider, Pegasus Seiya, Ryouga Akizuki, Jun Mariya, Olfyreus, Tart and, Disembodied Thought

3-A: Hades (Saint Seiya), Downstreamers, Chaos King (Marvel) and, White Face (Current Strongest Speed Unequal).

3-B: Ultro, The Xeelee, Thanatos, Spaw, Dark Schneider, Sailor Satur, Mephisto (Marvel Comics)

3-C: Imperialdramo, Arkadimo (Current Strongest Speed Unequal), Anubismo (Speed Unequal), Alphamo (Speed Equal), Sun Wukong (Myth) and, Sailor Satur (Speed Equal)

4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equal)*2, Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Nurgle, and Ynnead

4-B Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Post-Crisis), Elder Tita (Current Strongest Speed Unequal) and, The God Emperor of Mankind (Current Strongest Speed Equal)

High 4-C: Akro (Current Strongest Speed Equal), AncientSphinxmo (Current Strongest Speed Unequal) and, Death Phantom

4-C: Nakiri Kuubou (Speed Equal) and Reinhard Heydrich (Speed Unequal, Current Strongest in general)

Low 4-C: Samus Ara

High 5-A: Kevin 11,000, Terraria, Sephiroth, Blossom (1998) and, Iron Ma

5-A: Bugs Bunny, Khârn the Betrayer, and, Lavos (Current Strongest)

5-B: BB (Fate/Extra CCC) (Current Strongest Speed Unequal), Amakasu Masahiko (Current Strongest Speed Equal), Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Homura Tamura), and Saitama

5-C: Ganondorf and, Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII).

High 6-A: Thanos (Ultimate Marvel), Dark Schneider (Speed Unequal), Dante (Devil May Cry) (Speed Equal), The Beast (inFAMOUS), Reinhard van Astrea, Accelerator, Mirage Mewtwo (Speed Equal), Captain Planet (Speed Equal), Nerose Satanel (Speed Equal), Mewtwo (Speed Equal), Kazdan Paratus, Yveltal, and, SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal).

6-A: Reinhard Heydrich (Current Strongest)

High 6-B: Chaos (SnO) (Current Strongest)

6-B: Novel Kars, Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Helios (Silverio Trinity), Chrysalimo, Devimo and, Sangloupmo.

Low 6-B: Hoopa (Speed Equal), Britain (Arthur Kirkland) (Speed Unequal) and, Russia (Ivan Braginsky) (Speed Unequal)

High 6-C:Teridax (Current Strongest Speed Equal), Alex (Golden Sun), Mandari, Kenshiro, Arata Kasuga, Takutanuva and, Cole MacGrath

High 7-A: Galbatorix, Iron Ma and, Ragyō Kiryüi.

7-A: Ren Fuji, King Hassa Issei Hyoudou (Speed Equal) and, Avenger (Edmond Dantès) (Speed Unequal)

7-B: Homura Akemi (Current Strongest Speed Equal) and, Aleister Crowley

Low 7-B: False Madoka and, Avatar of Calamity (Current Strongest Speed Equal)

High 7-C: The Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) (Current Strongest Speed Equal) Sailor Moon (Character) (Current Strongest Speed Unequal) and, Black Shadow/

7-C: Nocturne (Current Strongest Speed Unequal), Shio (Speed Unequal), Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) (Speed Equal), Ryüko Matoi (Speed Unequal) and, Emil (Nier) (Speed Equal).

Low 7-C:
SCP-1440 (Current Strongest Speed Equal)

8-A: Karate Kid (Pre-Crisis) and, Medaka Kurokami (Current Strongest)

High 8-C: SCP-682 (Current Strongest Speed Equal) and, Heaven Ascension DIO (Current Strongest Speed Unequal).

8-C:
Yakagi Suimei (Speed Equal) and, The Darkness (Supernatural) (Current Strongest)

9-B:
Ryougi Shiki (Current Strongest Speed Equal), Keramo (Current Strongest Speed Unequal) Aburatori (Speed Equal), Mr. Nancy, Rot Spinne, Kyou oni and, The Doctor.

9-C: Bakura Ryou (Current Strongest)

10-A: Tokiha Misa (Current Strongest)

10-B: Randolph Carter (Current Strongest)

10-C: Cueball (xkcd) (Current Strongest)

11-A: Bill Cipher (Current Strongest)

11-B: Disembodied Thought (Current Strongest)

11-C: Monarch of Pointland (Current Strongest)

Unknown: SCP-239 (Speed Equalized), Oblivio, Neverwere, Langoliers, Shadow Me, The Godhead, Hounds of Tindalos, Wally The God-Boy and, Crimson King*3.

N/A: The Glass of Time

• 1 Someone suggested Dracula for this tier however I'm aware Chaos literally can do everything he can do in universe, he also lost to Hades.
  • 2 Assuming he is 4-A
  • 3 No longer in the running due to content revisions.
  • 4 Was 2-B when suggested, is considered 2-A now.

Actually for being much faster than someone who casually match people who, before receiving a speed boost blitzed Mach 619 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back