• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Common Sense said:
You're right about that, so in that case its best to place Unknown Tier as All Them similar to Tier 0 and High 1-A.
No. We know characters like The Godhead are more than infinitely more powerful than Sithis and Anui-El, and many Unknown characters are definitely weaker than him.

Quick thing:

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) in his bizarre form is the strongest High 5-A with speed equalized no question.

>Beat Kevin.

>Haxes frieza to death.

>Terrarian and Scrooge get the same treatment.

So, with everyone's blessing, Im editing the OP.

Sounds similar to the abilities Delta (Zero Escape) has, except maybe a few more. I suppose Habit wins though.

With unequalized speed he's not in the top 5, there are 4 other characters from Dota with the powers and speed Elder titan has

There are High 6-As that can beat him, while losing to other characters who would lose to Nihilus themselves. It's hard to tell.

DodoNova2 said:
yes, it's blitzed, but again, I'm still not convinced that Infinite speed> PNull + Void + Absorption
Infinite speed = moving in stopped time. None of these, even if passive, would work under this cirumstances.

@Dodo Elder Titan created the concept of black holes and the fundamental force of gravity, on top of having infinite aped. A black hole isnt going to do anything to him

JKepekley23 said:
There are High 6-As that can beat him, while losing to other characters who would lose to Nihilus themselves. It's hard to tell.
Like I said, it's who has the most advantage s in tier, and that would be Nihlus

okay but that's not all he has under his arm. but now that I know that Infinite Speed >>> Hax from DP I aquire OvO

can I ask some questions about nihilus? 1) Isn't its drain useless vs non-livings? 2) Wouldn't being FTL enough to avoid most of his abilities? 3) WTF is a "deadening"?

RRTheEndMan said:
can I ask some questions about nihilus?

1) Isn't its drain useless vs non-livings?
2) Wouldn't being FTL enough to avoid most of his abilities? 3) WTF is a "deadening"?
1) Yes, but that doesn't mean you are immune to the rest of his hax.

2) No, he's FTL too, and he has passive mind hax, with planetary range, and with the power of ppeople form all around the entire Galaxy.

3) He speaks, and you die. that's litterally it.

2) No, he's FTL too, and he has passive mind hax, with planetary range, and with the power of ppeople form all around the entire Galaxy.

passive mind hax isn't stated. The only ability stated to be passive is the "deadening", that should also have an explanation.

RRTheEndMan said:

passive mind hax isn't stated. The only ability stated to be passive is the "deadening", that should also have an explanation.

His profile is outdated.

Getting Back to Unknowns it'd probably be best to just catagorize the strongest as, Anyone that can fight on a 1-A level.

Basically by even coming into contact with yuichi you will become apart of his worldview, worldview's are the idea that everyone lives in their own world, and there were as many worlds as there were people. Worldview's refers to the laws governing a given world.

What yuichi's world view does it fuses other peoples worldview with his own, and in his worldview he can make sure that there is always a chance that he can win, and as long as there is a chance he can win, he will win.

He stomped another guy who could also manipulate the plot, and by manipulating the plot that guy could manipulate the principles of causality as well, basically according to that guy's plot which he made, yuich was suppossed to die but it didn't do jack to him. This guy was basically a protagonist, who could basically enter anyone's world view and had plot armor, he basically learned how to manipulate the plot, and still yuichi stomped him.

The main villian of the series could absorb your ability if you even get near him, even manipulate probabiliy, yuichi stomped him too.

Yuichi is The Last One Standing:Humanity's Line of Defense, Guardian of the human-centric world we currently live in, in other words his world view encompasses the entirety of humanity, basically means his plot manipulation is to that degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back