• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
was about to say satanel is there but that hax though mind hax memes. Eh...

5-C(in descending order): Hades(Riordan); The Lich; Castiel High 5-A: Dungeon Guardian (speed unequalized). It accelerates to 3x terrarian's speed in a terraria's frame, which is INSANE and ohkoes him. Elseswere terrarian himself.

So talking equalized, how far can Grimmon go in the High 8-C, High 6-C and High 4-C tiers. For reference he had mind hax that can work on 2-A's.

Golden Master Overlord has resistance to his own mind manip, which is planetary now. Don't know if that matters.

High 2-A? Goku at his peak is Low 2-C. Unless you include 2-B Xenoverse Goku.

if we are still arguing High 6-A as I previously stated this guy seems a very good candidate for speed equal.

Gargoyle One said:
I remember when Pachi thought Lucifer could take Nihilus
Didnt know that passive mindhax was at the same level as the other Star wars guys, tho.

So Saikou just admitted Nihilus Stomps Terrarian considering his range is stellar so Terrarian can't snipe.

Revan and Nihilus for equal and Unequal speed plz

If it wasn't for those Vectors from Accel being able to deflect Mind hax, I think Grimmon could take equal High 6-C via that Mind hax potency as well as Chrono DSR. But I think Devimon takes it for unequal.

For 7-C:

Nocturne wins 7-C for his immeasurable speed. But Madotsuki can passively Low 2-C erasure on death + Type 9. And some character Celestial proposed (I forgot her name) has Abstract Existence, and I don't see Nocturne taking her down even with Immeasurable. So I think that tier would be a three-way between these three for Unequalized.

For 11-A:

Like I said in the earlier thread, White Face certainly easily takes down Bill here.

I mean, it doesn't mean much. Remove anyone equal/superior to Yog-Sothoth and it would be tier 0 (actually works for most High 1-As)

@Dragon

Pretty sure that Accell has no showings of defending himself from mindhax that affect 2-As

Kaltias said:
I mean, it doesn't mean much. Remove anyone equal/superior to Yog-Sothoth and it would be tier 0 (actually works for most High 1-As)
The fact is that LOI is as far as I now one of the only if not the only "ex 0"

Okay then....So Grimmon for strongest speed equal High 6-C seeing as he will start with both Mind hax and Chrono DSR at the same time?

RRTheEndMan said:
5-C(in descending order): Hades(Riordan); The Lich; Castiel High 5-A: Dungeon Guardian (speed unequalized). It accelerates to 3x terrarian's speed in a terraria's frame, which is INSANE and ohkoes him. Elseswere terrarian himself.
Can I have some feedback?

Doesn't work that way. The Dungeon Guardian still needs to attack. Simply touching it won't cause Scrooge to suddenly explode.

Anyone in High 5-A gets blitzed by Scrooge and if speed is equalized, Sephiroth out haxxes.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Doesn't work that way. The Dungeon Guardian still needs to attack. Simply touching it won't cause Scrooge to suddenly explode.

Anyone in High 5-A gets blitzed by Scrooge and if speed is equalized, Sephiroth out haxxes.
He does damage by litterally spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back