• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
  • Randall Flagg, for sheer versatility, and the fact that the overwhelming majority of his powers and magic give durability the middle finger.
As much as I would love the guy who speaks in there, his body i 9-B, so he should be a contender ofr 9-B, not 8-C

Eh, it's different though. His magic puts him firmly at 8-C, both in terms of AP and durability. It's not like HA DIO who's 2-A with only one ability; most of his "conventional" forms of magic are 8-C.

If we were to go by physicals only, then we'd have David Haller in the running for 10-B and Calypso in the running for 9-C.

Going to take a wild guess and say it's the one from Pirates of the Caribbean.

I should go rewatch those movies, actually...

DMB made a rudimentary list:

Powers and Stats: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Sennses, Genius Intelligence, Expert Pilot, Expert Fighter, Weapon Mastery, Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Teleportation, Magic, Flight, Technological Manipulation, Resistance to Poison (only paralyzed by an entire bottle of the Tiger Widow's poison, which can kill a full grown man with a single drop in a few minutes) Soul Manipulation, Power Absorption, Sealing, Sleep Manipulation (Via the Djinn Blade), all the powers, abilities and techniques of whoever is absorbed in the DjinnBlade , Fire Manipulation, ice Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Projection, barrier Creation, Gravity Manipulation, Telekinesis, Mind Reading, Mind Manipulation, Precognition, Sound Manipulation, Creation, Statistics Amplification, Poison Manipulation, Intangibility, Smoke Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, Invisibility, Plant Manipulation, Transmogrification, Can bring inanimate objects to life [with Close's Dark Magic]) Wish Granting, Power Granting, Reality Warping Transmutation, Cross-Dimensional BFR, Duplication, Age Manipulation, Clairvoyance (can wish to know something), Time Travel, Can revert Power Nullification Time Reversal, mind manipulation , likely Emphatic Manipulation and Death manipulation

Ah.

Well, still. Flagg and Suimei are roughly on-par with each other in an equalized match. They both have numerous hax abilities that end each other in an instant, and even share the ability to summon lightning bolts out of the sky. They both decimate Sans in an equalized match, also.

Some of Suimei's abilities are technically more devastating than Flagg's, so in a contest of who's "better", the former edges. But that's about it.

That thread reminds me, I never got any actual evidence/confirmation that Hatchworth's past/future selves have any way of knowing what happens to him in that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back