• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strength of the hero remains and who from it scales.

Here the attack that destroys the mountains is carried out by the remains of the hero .
Here we see 3 mountains disappearing. Hero's relic that made this attack is nothing too special. as a matter of fact, another hero's remains survived this without any damage.
The only person that is currently equivalent to the Hero's remains is the Alpha stigma awakening ryner.

I haven't been able to calculate it yet, but I think 8C will be a good level for creatures and characters that can destroy mountains. 8C is suitable for the value of destroying a mountain without computation as far as I have seen another crt

Ryner's profile is made using the light novel, not the anime feats. In the light novel is never said how many things are destroyed. It just says it destroyed the trees, or kill people.

Another thing to note is that his firepower is not compared with the power of relics. He has hax not attack power. He can destroy an army that has more than 1 million people but it's done through hax and not firepower (EE or Disintegration).

Rule Fragments don't scale between them or other users because each has its power/ability.

In the anime, the attacks show how much damage is done to the environments but in LN is never said anything about the damage cause making it a big difference.

Last edited:
Back