• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh shoot.

Yeah, Starman one shots with PK Beam or just about any PSI attacks. And avoids most of The Player's attacks by teleporting.

Especially since The Player has 9-A dura.

I vote for Starman

SBA says yes.

But even then, The Player is going to have hard time dealing with most of Starman's arsenal (that being Psychic Energy Manipulation + Teleportation spam)

Are the Pyshic energy beams, or whatever (Lol), physical in nature? The Fortnite Player could build a pyrmaind over him instantly and then rift-a-nope (Teleport with rift-a-globe). Once he hits the ground use shadow bombs, or the old season item to become Intangible + Invisible. Then use either a Stink bomb for Posion manipulation + Durabilty negation, or use a stormflip for that durability negation.

Unless he has some sort of way to detect the player.

Yep, I'll put add in the description of each attacks Starman has:

PSI Fire:An array of fire that burns a row of enemies. Is able to harm psychic barriers.

PSI Freeze: A very cold wind that swirls around an enemy that does ice damage and can freeze them. Is able to harm psychic barriers.

PSI Beam: In its weaker forms it damages an enemy, in it's second strongest form it instantly kills a foe and its strongest form deals ridiculous damage to all enemies"

Ye, they are all physical. I mean, what stops Starman approaching him there via teleportation and hit him with whatever PSI abilities it thinks is best? Also, couldn't he just blow it up with PK Beam? I don't think The Player can even harm it that m much considering the AP and durability, etc. While all Starman has to do is hit him once. Starman is a man "from the star" so idk if poison Manip can help here. The only thing I can come up with to help Starman in that situation is that if he uses PSI Freeze to freeze The Player since it's a wind that swirls around enemies.

The player has resisted things like Chiller Grenedes, and chiler traps. Which blow icy cold air on the opponent to instantly freeze their feet, and cause them to have less friction, and less control when sprinting around.

my only issue is reactions... Idk if reactions are equal, or whom has superior reactions, because the fortnite player can turn invisible, and intangible as well if we has a the time to use those items. He can use them to get away, and apply a Durabilty Negation hax with Stink Bombs, or a StormFlip. That is the Fortnite Player's only hope really. IF he has superior reactions + time to use items

But resistance isn't on their profile...If it affects them, then I can see PSI Freeze affecting The Player greatly.

Starman reaction and speed (but speed is equal) is Light speed, which is greater than what The Player can dish out. PSI of course is activated with a mere thought, I'm pretty sure it would disable The Player much quicker. Stink bomb idk if they would work considering Starman's own physiology is wacky.

i'll bring that up in a thread of the fortnite player at a later time. I kinda wanna make some more addition's to his profile, but im trying to figure out what a stormflip should be classified as.

I see.. I can see starman winning then with faster activation times, and better ability to precieve events

I just realized SBA assumes strongest version is used here

Meaning this is Starman DX who has a lot of other PSI attacks such as PK Starstorm, PSI magnet to absorb energy, Brainshock to induce Confusion Status effect, and even summon other Starman to the battle who are at High 8-C.

That, and hefty AP Advantage.

Back