• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stampede vs The Emperor Spriggan

zeref controls space and time, and has passive death hax so ignores dura. i have never seen vash but it seems like zeref wins based off of what you said

zeref controls space and time
Vash's BFR has Low Universal+ range, he black holed a universal black hole and sent it to a different universe, where it destroyed and rebuilt that universe. Vash also far outdoes Zeref in time-space manip, Fodder level Plants already control the space-time of entire dimensions and causality.
, and has passive death hax so ignores dura. i have never seen vash but it seems like zeref wins based off of what you said
Zeref doesn't have passive death hax either, and Vash's Black-holes destroy matter beyond a Macro-Quantum level (superior to Base Plant level matter hax, which is Planck level.)

i don't really know much about vash and i am looking at his profile right now does he have anything to bypass immortality. and are you using the 5-B ash or the At least high 6-A vash

Zeref doesn't have passive death hax either, and Vash's Black-holes destroy matter beyond a Macro-Quantum level (superior to Base Plant level matter hax, which is Planck level.)
sorry i did know know what it was called, but it dont matter much because it negates dura anyways. it kills all life around him and can kill immortals

Vash's BFR has Low Universal+ range, he black holed a universal black hole and sent it to a different universe, where it destroyed and rebuilt that universe. Vash also far outdoes Zeref in time-space manip, Fodder level Plants already control the space-time of entire dimensions and causality.
how are you gonna out do someone that has complete control over space and time, also there is no such thing as low universel plus

since zeref does have complete control over space and time that puts his range at uni+, because spacetime is 4d

i don't really know much about vash and i am looking at his profile right now does he have anything to bypass immortality. and are you using the 5-B ash or the At least high 6-A vash
Plenty of ways, BFR way above what Zeref can come back from and Black Hole Bullets that destroy matter beyond a planck scale.

Zeref's passive death hax only works on those he loves.

Back